Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been buying a lot of Christmas presents this week, but I couldn't resist this for myself

ReputationRep:
    i bought these
    http://www.superdrystore.com/view/17...trp-Rugby-top/
    http://www.superdrystore.com/view/20...ndcheater-jkt/

and a pair of these in burgundy
    http://www.barker-shoes.co.uk/(ct4rp...)/Default.aspx

Ahhh I want a Superdry women's rugby top, but can't afford one at the minute Love the style of the one you bought though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostphotobooth)
    Ahhh I want a Superdry women's rugby top, but can't afford one at the minute Love the style of the one you bought though
    It is extremely warm and comfy, am actually wearing it atm. Would defo recommend buying one though when you can

(Original post by tw7055)
    It is extremely warm and comfy, am actually wearing it atm. Would defo recommend buying one though when you can
    Yeah they look pretty thick which is good for the current weather situation. I also like the designs. But I think the women's ones are like £45, and I definitely cannot afford that at the moment. I think I'll be looking at after Christmas before I can buy one Might ask for one for Christmas actually.

Superdry stuff though, I find, is generally worth the money as they last for ages and I usually get loads of wear out of their hoodies esp.

ReputationRep:
    I had time after work before my dentist app. So I wandered around town with no money.

I almost cried, there are so many lovely things I want. Mainly these and a pair of wet look leggings

Anyway to drown my sorrows I used my last £10 (before I get paid) to buy a lovely red/pink bra I've been eyeing up for ages in H&M that was half price today. With matching knickers and thong.

ReputationRep:
    apc wool bomber

william hunt dinner suit

sorry for **** 1st pic

marc jacobs greyish/blackish tortoise shell wayfarers

reiss & kookai neckwarmer scarves

ReputationRep:
    Went for a bit of retail therapy today and bought:

Flat black ankle boots and pearl-style necklace from Primark
    Mickey mouse jumper and cosmic tshirt from H & M
    Two necklaces from New Look
    Two bra sets from La Senza
    Pink belt from Next

I think that was it...

ReputationRep:
    Bought a River Island jacket last week but decided it was nasty and exchanged it yesterday for a really cute funky one! Also was looking for a mens tshirt i'd seen on their website - its white and says 'know your mushrooms' with the little mushrooms from Mario - I asked the staff dude for help finding it and he looked at me as if I was a lunatic then he started asking his staff pals if they knew where the 'white mushroom' was :rolleyes: Dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxo_GossipGirl)
    Gorgeous outfit!!! And if I had the money to buy stuff every week i so would!!
    Invest in the stock market, its how i make $5000-9000 every so often...

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought:

Adidas trackies (for running outside and the gym), 2 tshirts for the gym (a red adidas one and a grey one), a kangol fitted polo tshirt to try and keep me warm and a kangol stripey jumper...

All for £45... not bad! And... it's nice to have stuff that actually fits! Even if most of it is for the gym

I'm on the look out for some nice black boots in a size 9 for a reasonable price... anyone got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    Today I bought:

Adidas trackies (for running outside and the gym), 2 tshirts for the gym (a red adidas one and a grey one), a kangol fitted polo tshirt to try and keep me warm and a kangol stripey jumper...

All for £45... not bad! And... it's nice to have stuff that actually fits! Even if most of it is for the gym

I'm on the look out for some nice black boots in a size 9 for a reasonable price... anyone got any ideas?
    What style of boots are you looking for?

I have size 8/9 (more on the side of 9) feet and I got a lovely pair of black patent ankle boots (much nicer than they sound!) in Primark for £12 =]

ReputationRep:
    This from M&S

Amazing!

Oasis black wrap around dress - £2 charity shop
    Beige ankle boots - Primark
    Beige shirt dress - Primark

Bargin day

ReputationRep:
    I needed to cheer myself up

(Original post by Floozie)
    This from M&S

Pardon my ignorance, but what is that? . . . :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    This from M&S

Amazing!

Oasis black wrap around dress - £2 charity shop
    Beige ankle boots - Primark
    Beige shirt dress - Primark

Bargin day
    what is that???

ReputationRep:
    A hat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is that? . . . :confused: :confused:

Ha Ha. It does look a bit weird

Its a hat, a Russian style Cossak hat to be precise :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have one of those in black, sadly it doesnt suit me at allllll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I have one of those in black, sadly it doesnt suit me at allllll
    It does look kind of like a dead cat on.

Apparently though have a face for hats.

But it does make me want to speak in a Russian accent and call myself Ivana

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.