What did you buy this week? Watch

This discussion is closed.
friendsfreak88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yesterday I bought:

red bag from primark (quite large with buckles and loads of pockets on)
set of 2 broaches in the shape of bows from primark (one red one black)
red stripy top from primark with long sleeves (for when it is a wee bit cooler)
underwear from primark (pruple )
some hair ties that are glittery from primark

hehe can you tell I am i primark fan??
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by friendsfreak88)
Yesterday I bought:

red bag from primark (quite large with buckles and loads of pockets on)
set of 2 broaches in the shape of bows from primark (one red one black)
red stripy top from primark with long sleeves (for when it is a wee bit cooler)
underwear from primark (pruple )
some hair ties that are glittery from primark

hehe can you tell I am i primark fan??
I can tell you're a red fan!
friendsfreak88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hehe yeah recently I have really got into red and keep buying stuff that is red- it is a great colour and fortunately there is loads of it about at the mo!
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've yet again brought too much stuff! I keep managing to kid myself that all will be okay though- i'm actually spending my savings which is bad but i keep saying "if i go to uni, then my parents wont question where the money has gone, they will just think it's a result of being a broke uni student who needed bread" and if i don't get into uni (as you all know, i refuse to tempt fate now!) then i should be able to make up the money lost with a job! Haha! Anyway, this is what i brought!

2 pairs of hiking shorts from Blacks- slightly tempting fate as i brought them in the belief i would need them for my course (geology) but if not then i shall join a hiking club and make full use of them lol!

A microfibre towel for drying off in the stormy fieldwork trips (or for my hiking club if i don't get to uni!)

T shirt from Blacks- a northface one with some unique system that allows your skin to breathe and all that jazz!

New jeans- i had lost weight *does dance* so my old ones don't fit me... these new jeans are a little too big, but i couldn't squeeze myself into the next size down, and we all need a pair of jeans!

Green top- this was nice, and only £7

Raspberry coloured lacy vest top type thing from Gap

Pink jumper to wear over the top of the above item!

Note to self- no more shopping!

Lou
xxxx
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Today I got:

-Brown Belt
-Miffy pyjamas
-Black cardigan
-Stud earings
-Birthday card for my friend
-Pink bowl and mug

slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Rugby top from Cult: 38.00
Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Iv just bought the nicest boots from Topshop

they are cream flat ankle length ones and absolutely gorgeous and so comfy!
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 12 years ago
Tekken Dark Resurrection

and this clock

oh and a written counterpart to my drivers lisence because i lost it...whats the point, its useless anyway.

...and i just realised this is in the fashion and beauty section...well that clock is pretty (un)fashionable, and tekken dark is a beautiful game :P
guitargirl03
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Today I bought:

plain black t-shirt (£3 (well £2.60 for me as I get staff discount )- The Factory Shop, wahey!

3/4 sleeve grey top (£5 (£4 for me for above reason) )- The Factory Shop
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not quite fashion shopping, but fun none the less, I went shopping for stuff my new room today, me and my bro are swapping, apparently its only fair I get the smallest room because I'll be at uni most of the time. I'm going for the Shabby Chic feel

CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS

First, from Rosebys I got all the boring stuff, valance, sheets, and some tab top voile white curtains. I also got my duvet cover (pics 1 and 2) and my new light (pic 3)

From ASDA I got a pink candle with roses on it, a pinky spotty vase and 2 strands of pearls and petals, I'm going to put them around my room where the coving should be, I don't get it in my new room :

From Au Naturale I got 4 hat boxes (pics 1 and 2), some pretty candles (pics 3,4,5), a perfume bottle type thing (pic 6), a windchime (pic 7) and it was BOGOF on Audrey Hepburn boxes (pic8)

Purple
Report 12 years ago
Warehouse -
1 belt
2 tops - 1 green, 1 red (my new favourite clothing colours:p:)
1 dress

Peacocks
1 black shrug

Clinique
1 lipgloss
1 foundation
Purple
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
Not quite fashion shopping, but fun none the less, I went shopping for stuff my new room today, me and my bro are swapping, apparently its only fair I get the smallest room because I'll be at uni most of the time. I'm going for the Shabby Chic feel

CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS

First, from Rosebys I got all the boring stuff, valance, sheets, and some tab top voile white curtains. I also got my duvet cover (pics 1 and 2) and my new light (pic 3)

From ASDA I got a pink candle with roses on it, a pinky spotty vase and 2 strands of pearls and petals, I'm going to put them around my room where the coving should be, I don't get it in my new room :

From Au Naturale I got 4 hat boxes (pics 1 and 2), some pretty candles (pics 3,4,5), a perfume bottle type thing (pic 6), a windchime (pic 7) and it was BOGOF on Audrey Hepburn boxes (pic8)

All that pinkness in a small room would drive me mad:p: But you have bought some nice things.
fairygirl21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kittennffc)

-Miffy pyjamas

:eek: i want some! where did you get them?!
friendsfreak88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Today I bought this really cute long silver necklace with a face on.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kirstinx)
All that pinkness in a small room would drive me mad:p: But you have bought some nice things.
Danke! I understand, it's a step down for me though, atm my rooms hot pink, I can handle baby pink :p:
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fairygirl21)
:eek: i want some! where did you get them?!
Asda, but they make me look like a little girl because the shorts and top are both white with orange and blue flowers on, and a picture of Miffy in the corner. Oh well, they're cute
Vivien_K
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmm this week some scarves from miss selfridge and some underwear.
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Red Cheap Monday jeans (£27 with discount)
2 Evil Genuis dresses & 1 top. 1 topshop unique top (with a stone's worth of chains!!) (£22.50 in the BOGOF sale in topshop instead of £150)

i'm proud
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I bought this dress: http://www.dc4uk.com/product_details.asp?ID=279

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (69)
19.66%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.03%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.32%

Watched Threads