Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Pics! Love my buys
    Spoiler:
    Show

my jeans slipped a bit but the camera was dying so couldn't take a better full length pic :o:
    Have to agree with Rokit - the pencil skirt looks great! Good find I love Zara's sales - they dont mess you about with a couple of lines in the sales, they do go all out and have a great amount of stuff. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you girls
    Yeah, virtually the Zara entire store was discounted! I had to exercise much restraint. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you girls
    Yeah, virtually the Zara entire store was discounted! I had to exercise much restraint. :yep:
    I like your shirt in the pics... where is it from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz)
    I like your shirt in the pics... where is it from?
    Zara, bought it a few months ago but they have it in the sale...reuduced :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Zara, bought it a few months ago but they have it in the sale...reuduced :grumble:
    If you have the original receipt you can take it to the store and get the difference back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz)
    If you have the original receipt you can take it to the store and get the difference back.
    it''s long since been binned. Oh well, it was worth it!

ReputationRep:
    it''s long since been binned. Oh well, it was worth it!
    Aw! Oh well. Zara have put practically their whole store in the sale this season. I found some gorgeous knitwear for like half the original price - I'm one happy bunny!

ReputationRep:
    Pics! Love my buys
    Spoiler:
    Show

my jeans slipped a bit but the camera was dying so couldn't take a better full length pic :o:
    You look fantastic in that pencil skirt-the jeans are gorgeous too.

Just put off an asos order:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ultimo Undewear set

50's Skirt

I was being very restrained

ReputationRep:
    Levi's Superskinny fit dark wash jeans (30/36) - £52 down from £75. Skinny jeans don't usually suit me but these were very comfortable and don't look like I have crowbar'd myself into them.

Leather jacket from the Tall range at New Look. I've been looking for leather jacket for a while but they are usually far too short. £44

Plain black shirt/blouse from T M Lewin - £19 (Don't know original price)
    I'm with minimo - T M Lewin have some lovely things. I too was tempted by a jumper.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I bought:
    Skinny Jeans from River Island - £39.99
    One brown & one purple scoop neck jumper, also from River Island at £10.99 each
    A grey cardian from M & S [couldn't find one anyone else I looked] £18
    And a white vest for £5.

Typically none of it was in the sale.

ReputationRep:
    Jane Norman mini with belt (£17)
    Bay Trading denim mini (£7)

ReputationRep:
    Green hooded top.
    Orange long sleeve top.
    Black long sleeve top.
    Black and white long sleeve top.
    Black knit waistcoat top.
    Red Jacket.
    Red Ballet Style shoes.
    Underwear.
    2 x Eyeshadows.
    Foundation.
    3 Facemasks.
    2 bubble baths!
    Simple Face Wash.

ReputationRep:
    Jack Wills tshirt in Grey Marl £19
    Jack Wills boxers in Mid Blue £9 (to sleep in, lol :p:)
    Grey ribbed tights
    Black ribbed tights
    Black tights - all Primark all £2, but then with VAT taken off, £1 summat?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    You look fantastic in that pencil skirt-the jeans are gorgeous too.

Just put off an asos order:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ultimo Undewear set

50's Skirt

I was being very restrained

i have that underwear set :five: good choice

ReputationRep:
    2 JW shirts
    JW hoodie
    JW sweatpants
    JW pj shorts
    Topshop dress

I thought I'd make the most of the Jack Wills sale! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pics! Love my buys
    Spoiler:
    Show

I've seen that skirt before in store and it's beautiful! Have you tried on the dress version yet? I'm too tall to wear it, well so I think, the dress would look better on someone smaller sad times. I hope you had a lovely Christmas by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    I've seen that skirt before in store and it's beautiful! Have you tried on the dress version yet? I'm too tall to wear it, well so I think, the dress would look better on someone smaller sad times. I hope you had a lovely Christmas by the way!
    Nope, don't tempt me! I really wanted a couple of smart work shirts but was pretty miffed that nowehere (well TM Lewin, Gant, Ted Baker, Karen Millen and Zara) didn't have anything suitable in my size at least. I think I may check out Austin Reed and Charles Tyrwhitt today.

Thank you I hope you've had a good Christmas too and best wishes for the new year :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    January Sales I got:

From JJB - Converse kinda shoes except they are by "Champion" (reduced from £34.99 to £8.00! :eek:)

Mainly junk food from staying at boyfriends the past week, and 6 bottles of cherry coke

ReputationRep:
    I missed out on all the sales by working all of December. I me some Wrangler Stranglers and a plain white dress shirt this week. Nothing special.

I'm totally jealous of your cherry coke, SxYxE. They don't sell it in my country anymore but I remember it from my childhood. =(

ReputationRep:
    an awesome new haircut
    volumising spray

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.