The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4660
DitaVonTeese
Oh, I've been dreaming of buying several trenches in various colours - red, beige, grass green......!! And the Next catalogue just came through and I've found the perfect bikini in it!

there's so much nice stuff in this season's next directory, I cant decide what I want :frown:
Reply 4661
minimo
there's so much nice stuff in this season's next directory, I cant decide what I want :frown:

I know! They've had some absolutely gorgeous stuff recently.

I'm oodling over:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/casualwear/30/8

A gorgeous dress that I can't find on the website, but it's sort of a black fitted sleeveless dress with a beige-y pussy-bow blouse underneath

And probably more, but it's lunch time so I'm going to go and eat :p:.
*River
I know! They've had some absolutely gorgeous stuff recently.

I'm oodling over:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/casualwear/30/8

A gorgeous dress that I can't find on the website, but it's sort of a black fitted sleeveless dress with a beige-y pussy-bow blouse underneath

And probably more, but it's lunch time so I'm going to go and eat :p:.

That dress is so cute!

This is the bikini I want, and it's pretty cheap which is pretty great!!

http://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?extra=sch&b=X43&p=2214&s=3&n=Women&pid=448-823&exclude=00D00

I have to do some revision!!! Arghhh :eek:
Reply 4663
super cute 'kini :smile:

I'm serious;y contemplating getting this for a june event (less formal ball style thing) at uni. I dunno though, it's so pricey anddddd I dunno if it will suit me. I usually get stuff that highlights my curves and that's fitting. But I want something loose/floaty for this
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/branded/brandedforher/11/6
minimo
super cute 'kini :smile:

I'm serious;y contemplating getting this for a june event (less formal ball style thing) at uni. I dunno though, it's so pricey anddddd I dunno if it will suit me. I usually get stuff that highlights my curves and that's fitting. But I want something loose/floaty for this
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/branded/brandedforher/11/6

I love that dress :o:

If I could afford it, I would buy it :frown: but I'm skint right now. Thank God I'm selling half my wardrobe on eBay in order to buy new things haha :h:
Reply 4665
lostphotobooth

If I could afford it, I would buy it :frown: but I'm skint right now. Thank God I'm selling half my wardrobe on eBay in order to buy new things haha :h:

well I don't need it till June so I shall be saving.

Need to get super toned thighs though, I'll decide by April. Reckon I'll gte that or a lipsy dress for that. I usually get eveningwear from karen millen but I need something less formal.
Thank god for my staff discount at Next :love: They've got so much nice stuff atm
Reply 4667
sarCAZm

I wanted a dress I saw online, but it looked/felt so tacky when I saw it in the flesh. This depressed me so I had a few impulse buys. Gah, as if I needed more black in my wardrobe :/

Retail therapy because you couldn't engage in retail therapy is simply awesome.
I haven't purchased a thing and I'm proud of that lol.

I paid £24 direct debit for my contact lenses form Boots and paid £17 for my UCAS application and so far that is it. It is going to be one frugal year :s
lostphotobooth

Ebay link? haha. That Next dress is really nice which is weird as I've never bought/seen anything in there ever. I'll go have a look on their site.

I'm going to Primark and H&M for some bargains tomorrow but other than that I bought an Oyster card this week...woo!
Reply 4670
You lot have got me excited about our Next catalogue coming through now! It came earlier in the week but I haven't had a chance to have a peek yet. I know what I will be doing tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 4671
you can see it online, y'know!

I'm going into town later to weigh myself and get a few random bits and bobs. I mightttt check out the oasis sale :ninja:
minimo
Jack Wills Glenwood shirt with pinky stripes.

Me too :p:
sarCAZm

I wanted a dress I saw online, but it looked/felt so tacky when I saw it in the flesh. This depressed me so I had a few impulse buys. Gah, as if I needed more black in my wardrobe :/

I love those boots, where are they from?
Kelly^2
I love those boots, where are they from?

New look :smile: £25
Reply 4675
presents for my granny and sunty
VODKA TRUFFLES
Jemma1389
Ebay link? haha. That Next dress is really nice which is weird as I've never bought/seen anything in there ever. I'll go have a look on their site.

I'm going to Primark and H&M for some bargains tomorrow but other than that I bought an Oyster card this week...woo!

Putting more things on eBay tonight :ninja:

Spoiler

I'm selling some of Dad's, Mum's and my sister's stuff too. Also, I do a lot of buying cheap things from eBay in order to sell it on to make a profit, so if you see something dodgy, that may be it :p:
L'occitane shea butter hand cream
Prescriptives fine eyeliner brush
Black over the knee socks
Today, bought some Simple eye make up remover, Simple cleanser and some Simple Toner.

And some Haribo Strawbs. Yum.
I had a major Primark spree. :biggrin:

Purple trench coat - only £17!
Cream sheer top with ruffles down the front
Cream tank to wear underneath
High-waisted skirt in both blue and black (I love the fit, I had to resist getting the purple one too!)
Mustard cardigan
Necklace
Earrings
Black belt sparkly buckle
Black tights
Black and gold leopard print scarf
Black patent shoe boots - £6 in the sale :eek:

I think that's the most I've ever spent in Primark in one go! They had so many nice things today, especially half price shoes! I can't buy any more shoes though. :eek:

I'll post pics later when I get dressed to go out.

Latest