Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    soooooooooooooooo cheap http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/52973-kg-sakima

buy buy buy!

ReputationRep:
    I did some FAB shopping today and got some gorgeous buys I didn't get everything i wanted, but hey..i'll just shop when i get to france :p:

Jack Wills Elsie Shirt in Blue Lagoon £29:

Jack Wills Elsie Shirt in Green £29:

Jack Wills Maythorn Vest in Black £9:

Jack Wills Wyedale Vest in Blue £9:

Most flattering dress ever for work from Oasis. I love it I look so slim in it cos it comes in at all the right places. It's cuter in real life £65:

Oasis boyfriend cardi £40

Dior Spring Collection 09 High Shine Addict Lipstick in 220 New Look Beige £18, and i'm friends with the lady who works there so got a free Dior Iconic mini mascara, and a mini pot of HydraAction moisturiser, and a sample of the new Nude Foundation, and mini bottle of perfume

Barts Ski Mittens £26.42

5 pairs of handwarmers for skiing £6.84

Estée Lauder lash primer from my mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    buys
    I really like that dress. Clothes that closely follow the curve of the body are a perpetual win. woo for oasis!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'd really like to try NARS orgasm, but the mac shop is soo tempting. I can't walk past it and not go in.
    Seriously, NARS orgasm is so worth it! It's by far the best blusher I've tried.

I had a good mini spree today:

Alice Mccall dress from topshop (I absolutely lovveee it)
    Topshop clutch
    Topshop necklace
    Topshop heels
    Urban outfitters belt (ah, so lush!)
    Chanel eyeshadow set
    Bourjois eyeshadow (x2, one grey and one navy)
    Primark vest in white for the gym!
    JW shirt

I'm a happy bunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I really like that dress. Clothes that closely follow the curve of the body are a perpetual win. woo for oasis!

Yup, it's awesome! So glad my mum persuaded me to buy it, cos if i'd been alone i wouldn't have looked twice thinking i'd be far too fat ever to look good in it, but it's out of my comfort zone and it's awesome

The cardigan looks ugly on the site but it's much nicer on too

Yayyyy so happy with my purchases!

Forgot to add i stocked up on 6 cream eggs, 3 caramel eggs, and a bag of fun size packets of mini eggs too to take back to france to keep me going for the next few weeks....

...so maybe i wont look so awesome in the dress after all. haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Yup, it's awesome! So glad my mum persuaded me to buy it, cos if i'd been alone i wouldn't have looked twice thinking i'd be far too fat ever to look good in it, but it's out of my comfort zone and it's awesome

The cardigan looks ugly on the site but it's much nicer on too

Yayyyy so happy with my purchases!

Forgot to add i stocked up on 6 cream eggs, 3 caramel eggs, and a bag of fun size packets of mini eggs too to take back to france to keep me going for the next few weeks....

...so maybe i wont look so awesome in the dress after all. haha :p:
    post a pic! It's totally my kind of dress so I properly approve haha

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a coat from net-a-porter
    god i love that site too much, pity about the prices..

ReputationRep:
    I had a few bits and pieces today...
    The Topshop coat I posted about before- for the others who wanted it, I only paid £35 instead of £75!
    A pair of cute black flats, also Topshop, reduced to £10!
    A pair of long black woolen gloves from a local boutique, £10 instead of £40.
    A long length white vest with a sort of faded pic of birds and flowers. (H and M)
    TBS eye makeup remover
    Some pink and black lace headbands. (H and M also!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ueno_J)
    I ordered a coat from net-a-porter
    god i love that site too much, pity about the prices..
    Ah, link link!

ReputationRep:
    post a pic! It's totally my kind of dress so I properly approve haha

Rushed off my feet at the mo trying to pack for my flight tomorrow morning, but i think i'll wear it for my first day at work on monday so will defo get a pic either monday or over the weekend! I should have taken one when i first tried it on, but i was a bit stuffed from eating out :p:

ReputationRep:
    aww no worries, good luck with work!

ReputationRep:
    Karen Millen ruffled asymmetric bustier style top in a lovely royal blue - £15.94 from £99! KM have an extra 20% off all their sale items instore. Unfortunately most of it is like size 14/16 but I got the last of this top in my size. Will post a pic later :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This in red and purple

http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/prod...980?colour=red

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    This in red and purple

http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/prod...980?colour=red
    Bargain!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I didn't get to do any proper shopping...BUT! Two things came in the post today

I ordered a red denim short skirt from Long Tall Sally because I always find that the normal ones in shops are too short for me! I got a patterned tea dress from there as well but it's too long and I don't like it but I bought them in a buy one get one free kinda thing for only £7.50 each essentially so I'll just stick it on ebay and hope I get my money back :P

My AE stuff came too!!!
    Purple hoodie (SOOOOO snuggley!)
    Pink polo
    Red scoop neck
    Black tank
    Straight leg jeans (too small )
    Two pairs of pretty pants
    Pink jersey dress (looks best with a black belt on the waist)

I also went to Tesco on my way to the post office and bought: hangers, 4 glasses and a bra set (so cute!) (well...lemonade too...=P)

ReputationRep:
    I passed Monsoon when in town and omg their sale is AMAZING- serious girls if you want a bargain go in there !!!

I got a grogeous pink silk dress, goes just to the knee. It has quite thick straps and black sequins round the straps in a shape of a flower (if that makes sense). It is ruffled at the waist line, so fits quite snug on me. It was an IMPULSE buy!!

o yeh and it was £25 reduced from £110

ReputationRep:
    oh I might check them out! That said, I've realised I look massive in my new KM bustier so maybe I shouldn't buy anything.

ReputationRep:
    oh I might check them out! That said, I've realised I look massive in my new KM bustier so maybe I shouldn't buy anything.
    Hardly :O

You should see my hips in that dress I bought :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    Hardly :O

You should see my hips in that dress I bought :P
    I'm convincing myself that satin + camera = 'the camera adds 20lbs' rather than the normal 10. :p:

guys are so lucky, the dont have to worry about this stuff with tuxes.

I love your dress btw. I went into JN today to see if there were any bargains to be had but only the chavwear was left

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered a pink chunky knit scarf and gold quilted pumps from Topshop online

I tried on a leather-type skirt on instore, it looked quite nice, but I'm not sure what I could wear it with that would look right so I didn't buy it

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.