(Can't get pictures to work!)

Good Sales!
Floozie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahh I had to try out my new camera!

Although I makes me super bright. I really hope I'm not this orange IRL. Plus ignore my pose. I haven't quite got used to the timer!

Anyway this is my new Lipsy dress I got today!
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Floozie)

Although I makes me super bright. I really hope I'm not this orange IRL. Plus ignore my pose. I haven't quite got used to the timer!

wow you're gorgeous! haha. you look incredible, i always think i hate blue...but it looks fab, especially with your tan and hair & eye colour. Gosh i'd die for your figure. Awesome buy
Floozie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
wow you're gorgeous! haha. you look incredible, i always think i hate blue...but it looks fab, especially with your tan and hair & eye colour. Gosh i'd die for your figure. Awesome buy
Aw thank you! I wasn't sure about the blue, although it is less bright IRL. I tried the dress on and then left it because of the colour, but I kept thinking about it and went back to get it. Where I found they had a black one too. I tossed up for ages between them and thought oh screw it I'll have a bit of colour! So I'm glad someone else likes the blue!
chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I want your figure :shifty:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aw thank you! I wasn't sure about the blue, although it is less bright IRL. I tried the dress on and then left it because of the colour, but I kept thinking about it and went back to get it. Where I found they had a black one too. I tossed up for ages between them and thought oh screw it I'll have a bit of colour! So I'm glad someone else likes the blue!

Yeah you definitely made the right choice in my opinion...everybody wears black all the time so you will stand out from the crowd (for a very good reason!). I love it
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

[]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/floozysuzi/SDC11482-1.jpg[/IMG]

damn you look amazing!
*Ally*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

wow mate
the_inept_one
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Ally*)
I just got my student loan and had christmas money...so got a lot of new things recently.

These are the ones I like most / the ones with pics still on the website tbh

Good taste, I got that one too :p:
*Ally*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the_inept_one)
Good taste, I got that one too :p:
its such a nice colour on
yay for urban outfitters
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

you have such a good figure! I'd eat babies to look like that :eek:

What do you do to get your legs like that? I really want them! :p: :drool:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

That looks gorgeous, really suits you! It's the sort of dress I want to wear for my 21st.
I'm amused that at least three of us have boughr the Topshop gold quilted pumps!
lostphotobooth
Badges: 11
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
That looks gorgeous, really suits you! It's the sort of dress I want to wear for my 21st.
I'm amused that at least three of us have boughr the Topshop gold quilted pumps!
Haha well, I have a gold pair from a season back or so, and I do love them. So when I saw someone else had bought them, I decided to take a look and because they're in the sale, I thought, ya know, I'll buy another pair :p:

I want some of their tunic-y tops with flowers on. I'm going to Peterborough in two weeks though, so we'll see :p: Was gonna go today but change of plan. Will get my mum to buy some stuff for me on her credit card :yep:

(There's a reason I don't have a credit card...I'd spend more than I actually have :ninja: )
DescartesWasMyDad
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went a week without buying anything.

Damn the exams .

Had a very trying week or two with other circumstances so I think I'm going to be having a megaspend.
chloecouture
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
leather photo album as a wedding present
Shirt in the all saints sale for the boyfriend
topshop dress to wear tonight.
MaxMend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
some shiny wetlook leggings for my g/f cos she has worn hers so much she needed some more - and cos i think they look great!

v long (almost to knees) woolly jumpery/dressy thing for g/f from H&M cos i thought itd look good with her leggings. she loved it. arent i great!! LoL

v-neck jumpers from TM Lewin for me. Had some from Gap but these are much better and half price in sale

... and some windscreen defroster!!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MaxMend)
some shiny wetlook leggings for my g/f cos she has worn hers so much she needed some more - and cos i think they look great!

v long (almost to knees) woolly jumpery/dressy thing for g/f from H&M cos i thought itd look good with her leggings. she loved it. arent i great!! LoL

v-neck jumpers from TM Lewin for me. Had some from Gap but these are much better and half price in sale

... and some windscreen defroster!!
I really like TM lewin jumpers, I have one and want more!
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Jeans from G Star, that is all.
Stace-is-Ace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I finally got out to some shops But it wasn't a major shop because I went out last night and was ever so hungover today and then I realised I'd lost my phone and freaked out so much that I had to come home and see if it was there ( which it was ) But I look a photo and I'll stick it on here

I got:

Yellow belt £5
Dark blue bag £18 both from DP

Black quilted pumps £4
Beige and black quilted pumps £4
THE comfiest black slipper boots £4
2 pairs of earrings (I'll probably only wear the really cute ones though) £2
Hair slides and clips £1.50
Set of beaded bracelets £2
(you know they're all from Primark! lol!)

Black jersey cardigan £0! (the one I bought last week turned out to be damaged ) New Look

Mint green vest £6.99 from River Island

Pukka Pad and two sets of stickers £6.50 from WHSmith
Attached files
Floozie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
you have such a good figure! I'd eat babies to look like that :eek:

What do you do to get your legs like that? I really want them! :p: :drool:
Nooo! Not the babies! And from what I've seen your figure ain't half bad!

My legs are mostly down to good genes. I did do a hell of a lot of ballet dancing and swimming when I was younger though.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (758)
80.38%
Leave (185)
19.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed