Turn on thread page Beta

What did you buy this week? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Gosh Stace, i'm still not convinced that you haven't inherited some grand fortune lately! haha. nice buys

I realllllly wish I had! Lol! No more shopping! Apart from the things I really need. :P:

ReputationRep:
    Today i got:

Diorskin Forever in 030 Beige 44.90€

Dior Kohl Pencil 14.40€

Bourjois 3d Effect lip gloss in Beige Elastic 10.90€ (pissed off i paid 11 euros because its £7 in superdrug in the uk!)

But i also got 5 euros off everything with a voucher

ReputationRep:
    From the past few days:

Top from River Island £12.99 (- VAT)
    Top from Primark £4 (- VAT)
    Shirt from Miss Selfridge £25 (- Student Discount)
    Waistcoat from Topshop £25 (- Student Discount)
    Vest from Jack Wills £12 (in Purple)
    Shirt from Jack Wills £44 (in Navy Check)
    Joggers from Jack Wills £29 (in Navy)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a package in ages and I feel like wasting money online but i dunno what to buyyyy. god my life is so hard.

Dress for my tesco grad scheme interview http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...9&langId=-1and these pumps http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...1497&langId=-1 was so happy to find spot them in a size 8 when I gave up hope weeks ago.Was actually looking for jeans today and failed No blue straight leg size 12 long length jeans anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I haven't had a package in ages and I feel like wasting money online but i dunno what to buyyyy. god my life is so hard.
    buy this for me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    buy this for me :yep:
    That is lovely!

ReputationRep:
    no the point is I get the package and open it and have the contents etc :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    no the point is I get the package and open it and have the contents etc :p:
    .....and then send it to me.

I'm really tempted to buy it actually but i just can't justify spending that on a dress that I'll wear to work twice and then regret wearing my heels for a 9 hour shift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    .....and then send it to me.

I'm really tempted to buy it actually but i just can't justify spending that on a dress that I'll wear to work twice and then regret wearing my heels for a 9 hour shift.
    I want that dress now but have spent a small fortune this week, tis sooo nice.

ReputationRep:
    I picked up some Max Factor "Miracle Touch, liquid illusion foundation" just cause it came with a free concealer and I've never tried that brand before. It seems...okay.

I also bought SWEETS, lots of them, and received some very odd looks from the woman at the counter.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a black tiered skirt, I was naughty, I well can't afford to buy clothes atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivien_K)
    I want that dress now but have spent a small fortune this week, tis sooo nice.
    me too

today i bought a creamy ruffley blouse in the sale to wear with my navy military jacket. It'll also work with those KG pumps I'm raving about. £9.80

and a denim mini skirt. I really like it but I'm feeling a bit slutty in it so I'm going to post a pic in a mo and hopefully y'all can give me some opinions

http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...3872&langId=-1 with 20% student discunt.

ReputationRep:
    Yay or nay? I think it looks good from the front but follows the curve of my booty too much round the back :/ That and I feel really weird wearing something this short.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think it looks fine. You've got nice legs

ReputationRep:
    Mate, i think the skirt looks lovely

ReputationRep:
    okay, yay, i really like it Thanks

I think so long as I keep the top half modest, it will ne fine :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It looks lovely!

ReputationRep:
    it is very short!! but it looks nice. keep it

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, I'm going to think about it for a little bit more I think. It only JUST covers my bum and I'm a bit :o:, I dont want people to accidentally see my bottom :o:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.