Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notoriouz)
    I wanted some of those pumps in cream after finally giving in (I was determined not to get them after seeing SO many people wearing them!) but they were sold out in my size I'm not sure if they'll be getting anymore of the cheapy UGGs seeing as they're starting to get all the spring/summer stuff in ... Mine need replacing too! Going to have to persuade the mother that I need a REAL pair :yep:
    Good luck with that :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DitaVonTeese)
    Good luck with that :cute:
    Lol - I'll try the puppy eye approach first, if that fails .. I'll play the 'You-Just-Paid-For-My-Brother's-Car-Insurance' card! I doubt either will work though ... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Lol - I'll try the puppy eye approach first, if that fails .. I'll play the 'You-Just-Paid-For-My-Brother's-Car-Insurance' card! I doubt either will work though ... :erm:
    Lol, my mum just bought my sis a YSL foundation! I almost cried!! And she did say she'd give me a treat (a.k.a money, I hope) before I go back to uni tonight....so puppy eyes here I come! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz)
    beige mac from hnm - fits soooo good! perfect for the spring.
    Yes! meh I'm not much good either but i've been making do. tbh i think it looks better a little messy. im not a fan of the perfectly put together chelsea girl look anyway :cool: lol

ReputationRep:
    Mine need replacing too! Going to have to persuade the mother that I need a REAL pair
    what about a pair of just-sheepskin uggs £70 instead of £175 for ugg uggs

http://www.usc.co.uk/Just-Sheepskin-...html?cgid=2500

ReputationRep:
    I needed cheering up so I went shopping:

Primark:
    Cream plimsolls £4
    Dark blue & cream lace neck jersey tea dress £11
    Cream & black underwear set £4
    Control thong £4
    3/4 PJ bottoms £5

TKMaxx:
    Gorgeous huge red leather bag £20 (down from £70!)
    Dark denim jeans £20
    CK grey vest £5

Body Shop:
    Face powder - £10
    Blusher brush - £10
    Free rose body butter

Miss Selfridge:
    (returned two things worth £30)
    Grey jumper dress £17
    Coral long line vest £16
    Huge pink heart ring £10
    Red & white flower earrings £2
    (I only had to pay £10.70 in the end :P)

ReputationRep:
    I bought this top from All Saints, but, it's got white skulls all over it, not the white pattern on the pic.... I loves it - looks fab with leggings and Doc Martens.

ReputationRep:
    About £100 worth of summer stuff from HnM and White Converse shoes from Schuh that were about £35....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    I needed cheering up so I went shopping:

Primark:
    Cream plimsolls £4
    Dark blue & cream lace neck jersey tea dress £11
    Cream & black underwear set £4
    Control thong £4
    3/4 PJ bottoms £5

TKMaxx:
    Gorgeous huge red leather bag £20 (down from £70!)
    Dark denim jeans £20
    CK grey vest £5

Body Shop:
    Face powder - £10
    Blusher brush - £10
    Free rose body butter

Miss Selfridge:
    (returned two things worth £30)
    Grey jumper dress £17
    Coral long line vest £16
    Huge pink heart ring £10
    Red & white flower earrings £2
    (I only had to pay £10.70 in the end :P)
    you're worse than meeeeee!

what's up, are you okie? Did my long Russia PM help in any way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    you're worse than meeeeee!

what's up, are you okie? Did my long Russia PM help in any way?
    Lol! My things aren't as expensive as yours :P Plus...I'll not go shopping for another week or so..=P

I've decided to do a different question now. It's about how a new collective identity figures in causing a revolution. I have to use two european examples and one will definately be the Russian Revolution...I'm not sure which other one to use =S I don't really want to use an early modern example because I'm more familiar with 20th century things

Oh and RE: what's wrong? there were some horrible goings on in my halls on Friday and I had to spend all day yday in my room! (given I did have a hot guy over for a while...hehe!)

ReputationRep:
    Lol! My things aren't as expensive as yours :P Plus...I'll not go shopping for another week or so..=P

I've decided to do a different question now. It's about how a new collective identity figures in causing a revolution. I have to use two european examples and one will definately be the Russian Revolution...I'm not sure which other one to use =S I don't really want to use an early modern example because I'm more familiar with 20th century things

Oh and RE: what's wrong? there were some horrible goings on in my halls on Friday and I had to spend all day yday in my room! (given I did have a hot guy over for a while...hehe!)
    shhhhhhh...

oooh if you need help on collective identity I can DEFFO help, my diss is ON identity politics. x

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! Maybe it was a good change then! Lol!

Any ideas of which other revolution I should use?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! Maybe it was a good change then! Lol!

Any ideas of which other revolution I should use?
    I dunno all I can think of is the French Rev but that won't help. I don't know any european history bar Russia (which arguably isn't even part of Europe)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/1589269/158...ctDetails.aspx should I get this? It's a far more vibrant purple Irl but so cute.

ReputationRep:
    I bought Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Violet today

ReputationRep:
    I bought a couple of new tops and a blouse for the spring. God bless Primark!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/1589269/158...ctDetails.aspx should I get this? It's a far more vibrant purple Irl but so cute.
    :yep: I love that!

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't suit me, but it's quite pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivien_K)
    It wouldn't suit me, but it's quite pretty.
    I have asian skin so I dunno, I wear lots of brights but to spend or not to spennnnd.

ReputationRep:
    I have asian skin so I dunno, I wear lots of brights but to spend or not to spennnnd.
    I have it, it looks really nice on. Although it'll probably suit your asian skin better than my pasty colouring! Definitely worth the money.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.