The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haven't bought anything new in months! being poor is crap!!!
Reply 5341
bobbie brown lip gloss in aubergine

I love the bobbi brown lip glosses; there were so many shades perfect for my skin tone and likewise with the lipsticks, yay!!!
I haven't bought them yet, but I'm looking at buying some Tiffany Aviator sunglasses for when I get my contacts!
lucylooloo
I bought a couple of new tops and a blouse for the spring. God bless Primark!

amen to that sister! Ineed to go on a massive primark shop! I went last thursday and I had to contain myself!...They've re-done primark in my area so that its really modern like the hammersmithand ealing ones!.
Well I've been in New York over half term (yayyy!) :'D
So a few of the things I bought includes:

These and this from Urban Outfitters
This Betsey Johnson necklace
A bottle of Gwen Steffani's 'G' perfume from her Harajuku range (yes, I realise it smells like a sweet shop...)
MAC makeup
Some of the nice body mists from Victoria's Secret
...And typical I <3 NY tees and little/medium/big brown bag/mugs and blah from Bloomingdales

Was a good trip! :biggrin:
eeriikaa
Well I've been in New York over half term (yayyy!) :'D
So a few of the things I bought includes:

These and this from Urban Outfitters
This Betsey Johnson necklace
A bottle of Gwen Steffani's 'G' perfume from her Harajuku range (yes, I realise it smells like a sweet shop...)
MAC makeup
Some of the nice body mists from Victoria's Secret
...And typical I <3 NY tees and little/medium/big brown bag/mugs and blah from Bloomingdales

Was a good trip! :biggrin:

Ooh, I love the Betsey Johnson necklace! I went shopping in New York last easter and bought a Betsey Johnson bag and I absolutely adore it, it's not one of her wackier creations, just a large cream hobo bag with a massive silver metal bow attached to the front, and so many people comment on it when I take it out.
ZARA jumpers - I love there jumpers :frown:
Uniqlo cardis - love those too, so soft ¬_¬

..nothing else
OH MY GOD
so i'm trying to order off aubin & wills but their site is saying my card details are wrong (they work on the jack wills site...) so i call the customer services and get a girl with the worst "rah" accent in the world with a horriiiiblee attitude to her voice! "um yah like you have to wait 24 hourss. so um, yeah, call back laterr" "i don't accctually know why it doesn't workkkk um like it doesn't accctualy tell usss whyyy"

tomorrow morning i shall hopefully own this snood

and these sweatpants
I'm officially in my overdraft. Joy.

In my defence, I did have to do it though. Through a combination of being left horribly spotty (but hopefully not scarred) through catching chicken pox last week and the fact that my usual foundation has just run out and is impossible to find anywhere this side of the Atlantic, I had to go to Boots today to find a new foundation. I came out with:

Diorskin Forever liquid foundation
Diorskin Forever compact
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine
A foundation brush
A bronzing brush

A nice lady gave me a makeover and tried to cover some of the particularly obvious chicken pox marks and a combination of the above products seemed to do the trick.

I was also naughty on Sunday night and bought some Lush things online:

Big bottle of American Cream conditioner
Jumping Juniper shampoo bar
American Cream solid perfume

No more spending for me for a long time.
I bought some uber flared Monkee Genes:
They look even better on! :biggrin:
Her feet look really weird in that photo ^^ I think you really need to wear flared trousers with heels (given the trousers are long enough) for them to look nice.
Yeah, they're too short on her. Mine touch the floor so when I wear them with trainers, they cover the shoe completely!
Most flares are too short on me so I just avoid them! Lol!
Reply 5353
fabulous_darling
I'm officially in my overdraft. Joy.

In my defence, I did have to do it though. Through a combination of being left horribly spotty (but hopefully not scarred) through catching chicken pox last week and the fact that my usual foundation has just run out and is impossible to find anywhere this side of the Atlantic, I had to go to Boots today to find a new foundation. I came out with:

Diorskin Forever liquid foundation
Diorskin Forever compact
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine
A foundation brush
A bronzing brush

A nice lady gave me a makeover and tried to cover some of the particularly obvious chicken pox marks and a combination of the above products seemed to do the trick.

I was also naughty on Sunday night and bought some Lush things online:

Big bottle of American Cream conditioner
Jumping Juniper shampoo bar
American Cream solid perfume

No more spending for me for a long time.

awww my sympathies, I got CP when I was 13 - I got given some very expensive pills (i lived overseas, no NHS :p: ) which tended to limit the spots - I barely got any on my face. However, I spent most of my life dying with acne so I know how you feel. A big spend is deffo needed in times like these.

I'm going to get dressed now and go into town. I think I shall buy me some bobbi brown blusher and I also need a red tee from somewhere.

x
I needed to get some mascara and hair stuff today but I am too poorly:frown: grrr!
Gah, went to go to a portfolio review today...
Ended up in Topshop at Oxford St while I was waiting and picked up another 3 bottles of Barry M nail polish (in grey, matt white and baby pink)

...I need to stop with the nail polish, really. But it's the best I can do when I don't wear much make up xD
Amazing black peeptoe heels with cutout detail in Penneys (Primark). A belt, a dress (getting refunded), underwerar (all penneys) and River Island jeans (getting a refund)
I havent spent in so long since i moved in with my bf been so skint! But today i got some primark skinnies, primark blue top, primark black tights, Topshop leopard racer vest top, Topshop black over the shoulder top and some weighing scales (random haha)!! Wish i'd never been shopping tho coz before i was just avoiding town, now iv got my thirst back for it lol.
Reply 5358
I bought 2 potential blue tops to go with that floral skirt I posted earlier. I have to choose one and return the other and will decide later, will probs post some pics so y'all F&B types can help me decide.
My friend works at Peacocks and every season she gets 40% of vouchers for friends and family, so I got some stuff..

I got:

6 pairs of french knickers
A black cotton skirt with red roses
A frilly layered skirt, black with little floral patterns (one of those chiffon type ones that are around a lot at the mo)
A pair of plimsoll type shoes (not not the full lace up ones), black with white spots
A pink long shirt with a tie round the waist, slightly ribbed cotton.

For £30!!!!

Latest