Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The other dress!

ReputationRep:
    four y-neck t-shirts from ASOS.

four low v-neck long sleeve t-shirts from ASOS too.

nice and cheap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Okay, so I went to London. And visited FOUR All Saints Shops. I'm a very very very bad girl - I spent a small fortune. BUT I did walk away with a "capsule wardrobe" as it were, so I'm very very very happy. Here's what I bought:

And, before I went to London, I bought a t-shirt (in black, of course!) to support Oli Brown - an 18 year old blues singer and guitar player who I absolutely adore;
    That dress is beautiful. *lusts*

ReputationRep:
    It looks 10 times better on! It does the whole 'bustle' thing on the bum and really looks like something from Sweeney Todd. I absolutely adore it!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just bought this dress for my 18th birthday party - I'm really too fat for such a short dress but with tights and heels it looks good! And the colour is much deeper and nicer in real life than it looks in the pic!

ReputationRep:
    i love all your purchases Ilora! Glad you had a successful trip

ReputationRep:
    That's gorgeous! *wants*

ReputationRep:
    guysss what do y'all think of this vest in brown to go with the skirt I posted yesterday?

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...est/3190258728 I kinda see myself in it (together with like a a long bronzey/goldy necklace/ bracelet)

what do y'all think?

in an ideal world i would buy this vest in white
    http://www.karenmillen.com/fcp/produ...od903000052328

but a) it's a bit pricey for a vest and plus I find KM vests go really big and the size I'd need is now sold out online

I wanted a greeny vest from zara but that was sold out when i went in today.
    any other suggestions would rock, but i have to wear chunky straps/halter neck/race back...thin straps do not suit me

here's the skirt if you dont know which one i mean

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    yeah the vest is cute! find a nice turquoise one for the skirt too

ReputationRep:
    yay, i have a discount code that needs using :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaaa)
    Panel bodycon skirt.
    I have that and I love it. :love: How do you plan to wear it? I'm wondering if it can be dressed down as well as up...

ReputationRep:
    Yay I bought the oasis vest

had a 20% off discount code too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    The other dress!
    Ooh I saw that in New Look today. Looks good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I wore a purple vest and a black belt around the middle - it kind of looked like a dress.

I was thinking maybe a shirt of some kind for every day wear - to tone down the tightness of the skirt!

ReputationRep:
    people should post how much the stuff costs too! just cuz i wanna know lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asosman/Asos-Lon...=20&sort=_None

does anybody know how this type of thing fits? i want to buy a small but not sure whether it would be too tight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    well my skirt was 19 quid ish and the vest was about 15.95 including P&P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    I was going to, but decided not to because no one else did!! Suffice to say my London shopping trip cost me around £300. :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

ReputationRep:
    I was going to, but decided not to because no one else did!! Suffice to say my London shopping trip cost me around £300. :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
    I know this is a random question Ilora, but do you know if the London All Saints stores have many of their studded belts? I've been after one for years, the Birmingham stores have them but not a very good selection! They never seem to have them on the website!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    Ooh I saw that in New Look today. Looks good. :yep:
    Thankyou, I'm really pleased with it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.