Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we already have a 'what did you buy this week' thread, please post there with this kinda thing in the future

ReputationRep:
    Crappy photo of new dress...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    <3 your boots

ReputationRep:
    need help deciding on pics in first spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show

this necklace, which I love but kind of wish was purple not red and I think is a bit overstated for anything I ever do.
    £6

this dress, I think I've decided against it.
    it feels really nice and silky and is short in the front but when you stand still the long bits cover it up. it would be really cool for the summer but probably a bit much. I'm very bad at judging how appropriate things are :p:
    £20

already bought these
    Spoiler:
    Show

socks!
    £2

more socks!
    £2

sunglasses
    £4

more sunglasses
    £4

earrings
    reduced to 80p!

headbands (there's a pearl one and a multicoloured grecian one as well)
    £1

shoooooooes
    £6

leather (knitted lining) gloves
    free

underwear
    bra=£8
    flower pants =£4
    spot pants =£3
    vest and pant set =£6

vest top on

shirt then closeup of white neck bit
    £12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    cute....
    Jen
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    Spoiler:
    Show

this necklace, which I love but kind of wish was purple not red and I think is a bit overstated for anything I ever do.
    £6

it feels really nice and silky and is short in the front but when you stand still the long bits cover it up. it would be really cool for the summer but probably a bit much. I'm very bad at judging how appropriate things are :p:
    £20

already bought these
    Spoiler:
    Show

socks!
    £2

more socks!
    £2

sunglasses
    £4

more sunglasses
    £4

earrings
    reduced to 80p!

£1

shoooooooes
    £6

free

underwear
    bra=£8
    flower pants =£4
    spot pants =£3
    vest and pant set =£6

vest top on

£12

Necklace - I love that on you! It looks browny in the photo, it really suits your hair. And I'm going to go out on a limb as say, as you have brown hair, you probably have brown eyes, so I'm guessing it will bring out your eyes too! It is quite bold, but worn with a simple black vest it is perfect

Dress - those kind of dresses are awkward normally, they are too dressy to wear out and about, but a not quite appropiate for going out either. Personally, I don't think it suits you, it makes you appear much shorter than you probably are

And I insist you tell me where the heart sunglasses are from, I've been dying for a pair but my boyfriend just keeps dragging me away saying "Nooooooo"!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)
    Necklace - I love that on you! It looks browny in the photo, it really suits your hair. And I'm going to go out on a limb as say, as you have brown hair, you probably have brown eyes, so I'm guessing it will bring out your eyes too! It is quite bold, but worn with a simple black vest it is perfect
    blue eyes and my hair is kind of gingery due to pinkish dye washing out :p:
    can never get the colours right on my phone cam!
    i think it's really nice too, I just don't know where I'd wear it. but I guess at £6 it's not a huge loss if I only wear it once or twice.

Dress - those kind of dresses are awkward normally, they are too dressy to wear out and about, but a not quite appropiate for going out either. Personally, I don't think it suits you, it makes you appear much shorter than you probably are
    oh it really doesn't, I'm 4'11. I don't think it's particularly flattering though and pink isn't my colour, it's just nice to wear floaty stuff and feel girly :redface:

And I insist you tell me where the heart sunglasses are from, I've been dying for a pair but my boyfriend just keeps dragging me away saying "Nooooooo"!
    I got a red pair a few weeks ago from ebay for about £1.50! I think the pics on here somewhere actually.
    The pink sparkly ones in the pic are from asda.
    try shopping around though, some of the ones I saw on ebay were gorgeous! they had white ones with red hearts all over but they were too expensive for me
    luckily my friends aren't embarassed by stuff like that, I bought my mate joe these for his birthday. he wears them and does robocop impressions all the time :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

£6

£20

already bought these
    Spoiler:
    Show

socks!
    £2

more socks!
    £2

sunglasses
    £4

more sunglasses
    £4

earrings
    reduced to 80p!

£1

shoooooooes
    £6

free

underwear
    bra=£8
    flower pants =£4
    spot pants =£3
    vest and pant set =£6

vest top on

£12

love the necklace, i have similar one but its just lots of pearls. Think you should definetely buy it, otherwise you will regret it!
    I agree abou the dress, i think its too dressy to wear every day but not very very formal.

I just wondered where is your black shirt from, i love it!?
    and your light blue vest?
    i wish i had boobs like yours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annread)
    love the necklace, i have similar one but its just lots of pearls. Think you should definetely buy it, otherwise you will regret it!
    I agree abou the dress, i think its too dressy to wear every day but not very very formal.

I just wondered where is your black shirt from, i love it!?
    and your light blue vest?
    i wish i had boobs like yours!!
    the black shirt's from asda, all the underwear stuff is from m&s.
    and ta! but trust me, out of the bra they're pretty rubbish

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I haven't been shopping in ages.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

£6

£20

already bought these
    Spoiler:
    Show

socks!
    £2

more socks!
    £2

sunglasses
    £4

more sunglasses
    £4

earrings
    reduced to 80p!

£1

shoooooooes
    £6

free

underwear
    bra=£8
    flower pants =£4
    spot pants =£3
    vest and pant set =£6

vest top on

£12

the necklace is glorious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Oh my god I haven't been shopping in ages.
    Nore have I. But I'm officially broke. Last year so no fresh loan money coming through, and I haven't got a job lined up. So I can't spend my measly savings!

ReputationRep:
    A hot pink tote bag w/ peace signs and hearts on it, a white t-shirt with neon-colored peace signs allover it, and emerald green peace sign earrings. ...I was having a peace sign fetish this week, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought :

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Wom...lothing,wcoats

and

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Wom...thing,wdresses

Both look nicer on than they do in the pictures!

ReputationRep:
    Just bought this in balck, might get the other colour too!!

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/wo...an-short-dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toothpaste-kisses*)
    Just bought this in balck, might get the other colour too!!

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/wo...an-short-dress
    I love it! I might get the white one...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been shopping since last week

Going tomorrow thoughs...raiding Primark cos I'm a little poor atm!

ReputationRep:
    I fancy a proper shopping trip but there is nothing (inexpensive) I fancy buying.

ReputationRep:
    I love going to Primark cos I always come home with zillions of things for very little money. I know the quality isn't 100000% but some things I have from there have actually out-lasted more expensive things. And I know a lot of it is a bit tacky but sometimes there are really lovely bits - I don't think I'd be able to wear a whole outfit from primark (including accessories and stuff) but it's fine when you mix them with other things.

So yeah....<3ness for good ole Primark.

ReputationRep:
    my mum comes here tomorrow and we're shopping at the weekend, sooo excited i want shoes most, i bet i wont end up buying anything though..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.