Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got some realllly gorgeous jewellery, which i'll take pics of at some point cos it's pretty.

And some amazing tan heels for summer.

woohoooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    They came free with the big perfume

They are rollerballs. Very nice :yep:
    That perfume smells sooo good! I have it too :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    - A fit dress from Primark of all places, which makes me look a bit like I'm going to a preppy Parisian pre-school (in the best way, of course)
    Ooo, that sounds wonderful! Could you possibly take a picture of it?! Thanks very much in advance! :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    a mr t tee shirt for me
    a mr t tee shirt for my best mate
    a camo print belt
    a white shirt
    a blue stripey shirt
    3 piece PJ suit, but the bottoms are too big and I'll use the vest as a normal top :p:

will post pics later

ReputationRep:
    woop my mum brought the small in the jack wills belt i ordered and took the big one back to england, the belt is sooo gorgeous. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    This cute blue dress from Miss Selfridge:
    http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...0024&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saskatoon)
    Ooo, that sounds wonderful! Could you possibly take a picture of it?! Thanks very much in advance! :hoppy:
    My camera's broken, so I can't really. I tried taking a picture on my webcam, but because of the colour you can't really see the detail properly. I'll try and describe it, it's empire line, navy blue, with cute knitted buttons down the front and a little peter pan collar. It has two apron pockets on the front, too. It's so effin' comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    new look dress £20
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/women/dress...language=en-GB

Spoiler:
    Show

could someone please reccommend shoes for this? I have no clueeee! Wanted to wear it tomorrow but nothing works Black looks a bit wrong...

ReputationRep:
    could someone please reccommend shoes for this? I have no clueeee! Wanted to wear it tomorrow but nothing works Black looks a bit wrong...
    maybe a pewter pair or gold or perhaps nude. not sure really :confused: its a really nice dress though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have gold wedges with a small heel, those are an option I guess but it looks a bit chavvy :o:

ReputationRep:

black is def too heavy cos it's quite a dainty dress, more sandally black may work but i think something prettier and less chunky. what sandals do you have? do your pale flats work? the KG ones? otherwise any way you could pick out the blue/darker purple embroidery bits? you look cute though

ReputationRep:
    This week I bought 2 bottles of Mark Hill shampoo and conditioner, Garnier Herbashine hair dye, 4 pairs of socks and 1 pair of underwear from H&M
    Oh, and 2 pairs of shoes from Office, but I'm going to have to exchange them, I think they're a little too small

ReputationRep:
    I adore my new shoes, the pictures really don't do them justice so i don't think anyone else will like them, but i think they're lovely and they make my legs look good and really suit my feet I've been after tan shoes for SO long, and i wanted to go super high heels for summer but decided to be practical, and these super cool heels are fab for a bit of practicality but hotness :p: (They're really not as old fashioned as they look!!!)

They were a really good price too and the lady gave me 25 euros off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    I adore my new shoes, the pictures really don't do them justice so i don't think anyone else will like them, but i think they're lovely and they make my legs look good and really suit my feet I've been after tan shoes for SO long, and i wanted to go super high heels for summer but decided to be practical, and these super cool heels are fab for a bit of practicality but hotness :p: (They're really not as old fashioned as they look!!!)

They were a really good price too and the lady gave me 25 euros off

They look really nice, particulary in the bottom right hand picture!

I finally found a bag I like for my prom dress, but it is on ebay. I really hope I win it, and I'll post it only once I've won!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    black is def too heavy cos it's quite a dainty dress, more sandally black may work but i think something prettier and less chunky. what sandals do you have? do your pale flats work? the KG ones? otherwise any way you could pick out the blue/darker purple embroidery bits? you look cute though
    I haveeee lots of goldy sandals but I don't like them with purple that much. I do actually have purple sandals but it's the wrong shade of purple :sad:...I want some silver summer sandals so will hold of wearing the dress till I find some - it's gotten cold again here anyhoo

your shoes are really cool! Woo for tan shoes and comfy heels

ReputationRep:
    M&S sale on and I thought I'd get a few things. Nothing fancy but I do like my purchases :woo:

City Chic Keyring £7.50

M&S crinkle dress £9

M&S Limited Collection Bra £4

2 packs of M&S shorty knickers; £3 per pack of 5

Autograph luxury seamfree black opaque tights £7

ReputationRep:

minimo what about those little gold wedges you have? I remember seeing them in a photo, they have a slight heel and are like sandals?!?!? I think they would look nice with the dress.

Or just wear some cute ballet pumps. silver would look good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annread)
    minimo what about those little gold wedges you have? I remember seeing them in a photo, they have a slight heel and are like sandals?!?!? I think they would look nice with the dress.

Or just wear some cute ballet pumps.
    yeh I was thinking about those vut worried I'd look chavvy :o:

hopefully not :p:

ReputationRep:
    I went shopping the other day and took a few bits and pieces back that I didn't like and got-

H&M - Turquoise bra and knickers/thong set and some jeggings (haha)

Primark - Few vest tops, light blue striped high waisted bow skirt, gold/black flats, cream clutch with big bow and some snag bands

French Connection - Vest top in turquoise, shirt in cream and this lovely dress

However I am unsure about the shirt and might swap it for another dress I've seen in there. I am in love with FC now as size 6 is too big, which in my head means I am a size 4 which equals a US size 0. Woop!

ReputationRep:
    yeh I was thinking about those vut worried I'd look chavvy :o:

hopefully not :p:

hummm maybe. maybe flat silver sandals would be better or even just brown leather ones. office have some really cute ones at the moment

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.