Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    argh and they're long sleeved...oops :o:

ReputationRep:
    ooh i like the first one in purple! thanks

ReputationRep:
    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...8133&Page=all# though long sleeved and from the US...so import tax

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/see-by-ch...y-see-by-chloe not sure if the style is right...or the colour...

argh...just seen it's out of stock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp...8133&Page=all# though long sleeved and from the US...so import tax

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/see-by-ch...y-see-by-chloe not sure if the style is right...or the colour...

lurveeee that chloe cardigan. if only i was married to some nice rich man :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    omg the chloe one was gorgeous!

i like the colour of the forever 21 one but would be longer ideallyyy
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My make up buys so far:

1 Rimmel colour rush duo eyeshadow
    3 single Rimmel colour rush eyeshadows
    3 Stila smudge pots
    2 Playboy hidden agenda concealers
    1 Playboy fantasy bronzer duo

So much for not not buying any make up for a week

And some St Ives apricot scrub - which is kind of in this category

ReputationRep:
    - Primark straw hat (bought for hols, LOVE it)
    - Bourjois silver eyeshadow (for dark smokey eyes)
    - Calvin Klein sleepwear top
    - Gojing berry tea bags
    - Miss Selfridge headband and hair clips

I'm going to go on a big internet spree this weekend, I can feel it..

ReputationRep:
    http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetail...ale_calf_boots <--- brown version of these, £45 in sale! yaay
    Pair of dark blue straight leg jeans from River Island (can't find them on website!)
    White bag from River Island that is also not on the website..
    Shell bangle from Assessorize, £7 in sale
    Long grey top from Miss Selfridge, £18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    ooh i like the first one in purple! thanks
    New Look have long-line ones with short sleeves, but I have no idea what the quality's like I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    New Look have long-line ones with short sleeves, but I have no idea what the quality's like I'm afraid.
    ahh okay thanks! i might check them out.

Today i bought some Dove 24 hour hydration beauty milk in "fresh touch" which is green tea and cucumber, it is AMAZING. it's so refreshing and smells so good. i got the shower gel to match too and got the deodarent free! woohooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    M&S - they have loads of boyfriend cardis ut none I see in teal

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/pr...42967030&page= this is my fave one
    Ohh, I really like that. My grey one from Zara needs replacing. I really like the purple but I already have 2 purple cardigans!

What's M&S knitwear quality like?

I ordered an Oasis coat and it arrived but I have to go and collect the package as no one was in at the time. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meltdown30)
    Ohh, I really like that. My grey one from Zara needs replacing. I really like the purple but I already have 2 purple cardigans!

What's M&S knitwear quality like?

I ordered an Oasis coat and it arrived but I have to go and collect the package as no one was in at the time. :mad:
    M&S knitwear is amazing quality - imo it's definitely the best on the high street.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'll go into town this week to have a look. My Bravissimo order will have arrived by then and I'll have to go in and return one of sizes I ordered.

ReputationRep:
    I also bought this dress/top from Oasis

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...ess/3170055000

I really like it, just saw it by chance today in Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    wooo i brought loads this week...drum roll please..

1 dress- Black vest on the top and a flowerly tulip skirt at the bottom but its a dress? from primark £10

2. NYC mosaic blush- Amazing!! just like bobbi brown shimmer brick but less shimmerer. Only 3.41 go and get it everyone!! i highly recommend it!

3.Bed Head ego boost leave in conditioner. AMAZING especially if you got very dry ends like me!! you can use it on wet hair or dry. I brought it for 5.41 at this hairdressers outlet.

4.Rimmel lipstick in glamourous pink. Really good lipstick, nice a moist and easy to put on. £5.41

5. E.L.F butternut eyeshadow Lush colours, great for day time wear. £1.50

6. E.L.F blusher brush. For good soft brush, great for applying blusher and contouring your face. £1.50

7. Flower ring from primark £2.00

8. A vintage ring from camden £6

9. A vintage purse from camden £5

10. Aysmmetric (?) vest primark £5

11. A plan black plaited belt primark £2 i think

12. A boho black bag from primark £6

13. Purple tights £1.50 primark

14. Bright blue tights £1.50 primark
    Where from? just googled them. Looks nice stuff but wanna see it in the flesh.. or is it just online ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Where from? just googled them. Looks nice stuff but wanna see it in the flesh.. or is it just online ?

It's just for online shopping. I highly recommend it, as i find it really pigmented. However, please do not get the felt pen eyeliner. ITS RUBBISH!! All of they products are 1.50, so you can't really go wrong!! They cover sticks are amazing too but i have yet to try out their lip range,I will soon!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I need to stop posting in here!

Went to London today and got:

Neckalce 1

Necklace 2

This sweater and 4 other ones by the same brand (all mega reduced): Sweater

And these shadows from B:

EDIT: Contrary to this post I don't actually dress like a 5 year old!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    It's just for online shopping. I highly recommend it, as i find it really pigmented. However, please do not get the felt pen eyeliner. ITS RUBBISH!! All of they products are 1.50, so you can't really go wrong!! They cover sticks are amazing too but i have yet to try out their lip range,I will soon!
    Well Thats a shame cos taht would have been the first thing in my basket as I my friend has the Dior version and I love it so wanted in invest in it but wasnt keen on the 19 pound or whatever it s privetag. I might get the mineral stuff to try it out, a lipgloss for the sake of it and something else that takes my fancy :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Good lord! You went a bit mental, eh? =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Well Thats a shame cos taht would have been the first thing in my basket as I my friend has the Dior version and I love it so wanted in invest in it but wasnt keen on the 19 pound or whatever it s privetag. I might get the mineral stuff to try it out, a lipgloss for the sake of it and something else that takes my fancy :yes:

Im not really keen on the mineral stuff, it doesn't give me that much of a coverage. Maybe your skin is not as bad as mine :P happy shopping. ELF is amazing and also look at the brushes, they got awesome ones

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.