The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6040
Stace-is-Ace
I'm actually in awe of your boobs. In a totally non-lesbian way. Lol!

ditto this
Reply 6041
my teal cardigan came...it looks great and feels such good quality and is such a bargain:biggrin:
Where's it from? M&S?
Reply 6043
Stace-is-Ace
Where's it from? M&S?

yup :smile:
M&S sale is now final reductions (but I don't believe them, it always all goes down to £1 in the end). Today I got a blue summery-beachy dress with silver thread running through (£5) and a navy & white striped 3/4 sleeve top which is nautical-yumness (£5) but I might have to give this to someone as a present, boo.

I love it.
Gladiator Sandals, half price because one of the straps were broken fixed for £4. Bargain!

Cardigan, minus the hideous ribbon thing and hooks.
:biggrin: yay to the boob cooments. even if it is what's known as a good bra!

any opinion on ze dress? I'm debating sending it back as really I wanted a long dress for hot summer days, I think it's a bit fancy. it just fits really well and that's a rare thing to find when you're my height/shape!
death.drop

any opinion on ze dress? I'm debating sending it back as really I wanted a long dress for hot summer days, I think it's a bit fancy. it just fits really well and that's a rare thing to find when you're my height/shape!

Personally? It's ming... Can you not do something a bit brighter?
Engelthal
Personally? It's ming... Can you not do something a bit brighter?

blueish grey is my favourite lol. I can only do bright in small doses, used to be a total goth 24/7 :yep:

edit: cheers for the reply though, appreciated :smile:
death.drop
blueish grey is my favourite lol. I can only do bright in small doses, used to be a total goth 24/7 :yep:

edit: cheers for the reply though, appreciated :smile:

Ah, fair enough. Well my main problem with it is that it makes you look a bit bigger than you are. I mean, the pic of you in the t shirt and the one of you in the dress could be two different bodies. Does wonders for your boobs though, to be fair.
Engelthal
Ah, fair enough. Well my main problem with it is that it makes you look a bit bigger than you are. I mean, the pic of you in the t shirt and the one of you in the dress could be two different bodies. Does wonders for your boobs though, to be fair.

I think it might be the angle, that pic of me in the tee is really flattering.
was one of my concerns though, makes me look a bit shapeless. I think the fact it was such a major bargain may be clouding my judgement.
I brought this skirt for an interview next week from Urban Outfitters.

becs_in_bath
M&S sale is now final reductions (but I don't believe them, it always all goes down to £1 in the end). Today I got a blue summery-beachy dress with silver thread running through (£5) and a navy & white striped 3/4 sleeve top which is nautical-yumness (£5) but I might have to give this to someone as a present, boo.

Got bored so played dress-up and took some photos (but had to do them in my mirror so sorry for the rubbishness)

Reply 6058
becs_in_bath
Got bored so played dress-up and took some photos (but had to do them in my mirror so sorry for the rubbishness)

boo, M&S sale stuff never goes down to pittance over here.

and I think I bought that top for my mum :biggrin: (i don't mean to suggest you're a granny or anything, I'd have bought it for myself had they had it in my size!!)
Reply 6059
death.drop

keeeep it!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1589269/158926901/ProductDetails.aspx what about this in black? I have it in purple and love it. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending