Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    yay to the boob cooments. even if it is what's known as a good bra!

any opinion on ze dress? I'm debating sending it back as really I wanted a long dress for hot summer days, I think it's a bit fancy. it just fits really well and that's a rare thing to find when you're my height/shape!
    keeeep it!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1589269/158...ctDetails.aspx what about this in black? I have it in purple and love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    boo, M&S sale stuff never goes down to pittance over here.

and I think I bought that top for my mum (i don't mean to suggest you're a granny or anything, I'd have bought it for myself had they had it in my size!!)
    I imagine your mum to be a fairly classy lady, and not someone who'd dress like a granny at all, so no problem there! I actually think it's the kind of top that would look good on lots of different people. I really don't want to give it away now, so think I'll go back tomorrow and find something similar for bf's sister, who I need a present for (she's 20). I'll prob end up finding more stuff to buy for me too, oh what a shame! No shoes this time round tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becs_in_bath)
    I imagine your mum to be a fairly classy lady, and not someone who'd dress like a granny at all, so no problem there! I actually think it's the kind of top that would look good on lots of different people. I really don't want to give it away now, so think I'll go back tomorrow and find something similar for bf's sister, who I need a present for (she's 20). I'll prob end up finding more stuff to buy for me too, oh what a shame! No shoes this time round tho
    I got some per una wedges reduced from 40ish quid to 9 quid. I love them - posted a pic a few days ago on this thread :yep:

and thanks re my ma

oo the review I wrote fro my cardi is now on the M&S site...how dedicated am I?
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/pr...&mnSBrand=core

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh aefjawnefurgndgjdgkfh I BROKE MY LENT I went shopping with mummy in Asda, they had a sale, I had a quick browse and then before I knew it I was trying it on and buying it
    Oatmeal ribbed long sleeve top, if anyones interested :P

ReputationRep:
    really old silver shell ashtray that I'm going to use as a jewellery box. - charity shop £7.50

slightly retarded looking panda teddy - charity shop £1

this nice tee- charity shop £1.50

my crazy cheap dress arrived!!!!! woohooo for £100 off!!! - freemans £26

That's a nice dress!

ReputationRep:
    keeeep it!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1589269/158...ctDetails.aspx what about this in black? I have it in purple and love it.
    ooh i saw that, you looked really nice in it. I quite like the purple actually, might see if they have it in when I go up to taunton tomorrow

long dresses for summer rule when you cba to shave your yeti legs

webber is insisting I tell everyone the panda teddy is called irwin.

ReputationRep:
    Some deep pink leather pumps from New Look, very Marc Jacobs but also dubbed chavvy? Don't know whether to keep these or not

Miss Sixty heels, with gems, straps etc. Very nice

ReputationRep:
    boo, M&S sale stuff never goes down to pittance over here.

and I think I bought that top for my mum (i don't mean to suggest you're a granny or anything, I'd have bought it for myself had they had it in my size!!)
    The m&s online ended and I went hunting for that dress you bought in Oxford Street to no luck. The only womens sale stuff they have left is lingerie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    The m&s online ended and I went hunting for that dress you bought in Oxford Street to no luck. The only womens sale stuff they have left is lingerie.
    you wern't missing out on it, I had to return it coz it was stupidly see through - you could see even nude undies under it.

ReputationRep:
    you wern't missing out on it, I had to return it coz it was stupidly see through - you could see even nude undies under it.
    Aww.

ReputationRep:
    really old silver shell ashtray that I'm going to use as a jewellery box. - charity shop £7.50

slightly retarded looking panda teddy - charity shop £1

this nice tee- charity shop £1.50

my crazy cheap dress arrived!!!!! woohooo for £100 off!!! - freemans £26

<3 <3 <3 the panda!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! You looooove those earrings, don't you? =P ^^

ReputationRep:
    I got some gorgeous heels from debenhams, which i am wearing tomoro eve they were reduced from £50 to £22 !!!

they are similar to these DP ones but nicer
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...1039&langId=-1

got a sexy 'wonderbra' bra, which really does make my boobs look great!!

and some posh bath oil for my mama's birthday

ooo and got my eyebrows threaded -- :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I returned a bra I ordered to Bravissimo (I ordered 2 sizes to see what would fit) so I figured I had money to spend. :p:

Got a long purple, mint and grey check shirt from Vero Moda.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't bought anything in soooo long.

ReputationRep:
    You mean about a week? :p:

I also managed to spend about £8 in Savers, which I didn't think was possible! I did get cotton wool pads, Simple facial moisturiser, St Ives body lotion and a twin pack of Olay wipes for that though...

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me! It's more like 2/3 weeks since I actually went shopping. Probably a month. Grr! Lol!

Aren't you home yet??

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from a three day trip to London and I didn't spend a thing (on clothes, that is). My restraint amazes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Excuse me! It's more like 2/3 weeks since I actually went shopping. Probably a month. Grr! Lol!

Aren't you home yet??
    Nope, not going home until next Thursday. I need to stay and study, bwah. I don't want to be in NI any more than I have to!

Didn't you buy make-up at the airport? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah...just one thing though =P that's not proper shopping! plus...I was forced into it...and she'd have made me buy more too. Restrainttt

I'm getting a bit bored here too atm but I needed to get outta murano - too many silly things started happening

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.