Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous,)
    Here's a pic of the shorts, I dunno what type they are or anythng but they are nice and light sorry about the pale legs lol.

nice shorts but wear nude undies when you go out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    nice shorts but wear nude undies when you go out!
    hah omg you know I thought that they were a little too see through when I was trying them on but I just assumed it was me being paranoid and that noone would notice, clearly not:o:

ReputationRep:
    i will post pics when i get the stuff but i just found out that grindstore is having a sale!!!

ReputationRep:
    nike sb 'mondrian's

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/03/...piet-mondrian/

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Bad times...my saving money by not going out ends up with me buying things online! In the last few days I bought 2 dresses from New Look and today bought a few bits off ebay though nothing exciting- laptop battery and a ds charger.

Can I warrant buying a new pair of headphones if my current ones are working fine but part of the frame has just been glued back together and the wire is ridiculously long?

ReputationRep:
    Flowery dress
    Nude tights :tongue:
    Sunglasses
    Pics when I gets home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Flowery dress
    Nude tights :tongue:
    Sunglasses
    Pics when I gets home.

You sinner! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    You sinner! :p:
    I know Everyone says they're so bad but they make my legs look good :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    OMG That trench is absolutely gorgeous :woo: :yep: *DancinBallerina now wants one although she has one similar in her wardrobe which she hasn't yet worn :ninjagirl:* lol Infact all the clothes you've been posting or writing about are fabulous - soooo liking your style, definately my cuppa T.
    Hey thanks for my rep, I think last night everyone on TSR was out to get me lol :p: good times. Yeah criminology (&psychology) FTW

ReputationRep:
    a pretty long bronzey necklace with 'pearl' beads dotted around it. Looks gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    a pretty long bronzey necklace with 'pearl' beads dotted around it. Looks gorgeous
    oooo pic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    oooo pic!
    here ya gooo!

Attached Images

(Original post by xkarenlouisex)
    Hey thanks for my rep, I think last night everyone on TSR was out to get me lol :p: good times. Yeah criminology (&psychology) FTW
    No worries.

I was reading that thread (observing from afar and noticed it) . . .So thought i'd give ya a green parcel to compensate . .

:yep: Yes definately FTW to the Criminology, im not a fan of Psychology, hence why im doing mine with Sociology. But hope you have a fab time studying it - I am (although stressed right now with 3 assignments to hand in next week Thursday. . . .:woo:) - don't do what I do and leave them to the last minute, start them asap . . .trust me).

ReputationRep:
    Well I've had an expensive week... here goes...

Archos 5 - $558(£271)

Milano Bed frame - $1290(£625)

2x Concord Bedsides(as pictured below) - $425(£205)

Morrissey popper placket white($79:£38.10) & Marcs Check Waist coat($179:£86.30)

Marcs plain soft Purple($119:£57.40) & Ben Sherman Stripe Hoody($39:£18.80)

Ben Sherman V Neck($99.95:£48.10) & Sportscraft charcoal combo vest ($99.95:£48.10)

Tommy Hilfiger Maui green polo ($59:£28.40)

Morrissey Angus Jeans($159:£79.56) & Marcs Indigo Jeans($189:£86.40)

Marcs Belt

Marcs Wallet ($39:£18.80)

ReputationRep:
    No worries.

I was reading that thread (observing from afar and noticed it) . . .So thought i'd give ya a green parcel to compensate . .

:yep: Yes definately FTW to the Criminology, im not a fan of Psychology, hence why im doing mine with Sociology. But hope you have a fab time studying it - I am (although stressed right now with 3 assignments to hand in next week Thursday. . . .:woo:) - don't do what I do and leave them to the last minute, start them asap . . .trust me).
    Tbh I doubt i'll even get to uni yet . Kinda screwed up my A levels Predicted CCcd which compared to most people on here is rubbish. Its annoying cause every course work I've done is at a B but my exams are my weak point. Eeek I already know Im not getting the grades required so I know for sure I will have to ring the uni up on results day to see if they will have me :p:, what uni are you studying at .

ReputationRep:
    Is this the right thread?! ^^

(Original post by xkarenlouisex)
    Tbh I doubt i'll even get to uni yet . Kinda screwed up my A levels Predicted CCcd which compared to most people on here is rubbish. Its annoying cause every course work I've done is at a B but my exams are my weak point. Eeek I already know Im not getting the grades required so I know for sure I will have to ring the uni up on results day to see if they will have me :p:, what uni are you studying at .
    My GCSEs are diabolical . . but im still at Uni! . . . . I also don't have A levels as such and im still here . . plodding along!

If you can demonstrate to the uni that you are hard working and etc, they will probably let you in. My friend didn't do well in her A levels, but she still got in to study Criminology at Cardiff . .

Im currently at University of Gloucestershire - which to some people on here is a crap uni . . but I really do not care - its a good uni IMO, is gradually making its way up the uni league table and the uni is on my front door step!

EDIT: PM me as its in the wrong thread . . . . :p:

Nope - apologies . . :p:

ReputationRep:
    My GCSEs are diabolical . . but im still at Uni! . . . . I also don't have A levels as such and im still here . . plodding along!

If you can demonstrate to the uni that you are hard working and etc, they will probably let you in. My friend didn't do well in her A levels, but she still got in to study Criminology at Cardiff . .

Im currently at University of Gloucestershire - which to some people on here is a crap uni . . but I really do not care - its a good uni IMO, is gradually making its way up the uni league table and the uni is on my front door step!

EDIT: PM me as its in the wrong thread . . . . :p:
    See the reason why mine are crap is cause of attendance but its not cause Im lazy ive just had a rough 1st year and this year has improved, so they'll see that Im a 'poor' attender and think that Im not motivated or passionate enough about wanting to study which is not the case more then anything I want to do it. Il just ring them up crying already saying if they dont let me in Ill go jump off a cliff, blackmail - its worth a try LOL :p: that isnt a crap Uni I want to go to Lincoln.

ReputationRep:

Sorry we got side tracked cause were studying the same thing bar the joint subject along with it. This is the only thread I could find of Dancinballerina in it so I could thank her for my rep .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.