Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today bought these:

They are so comfy! Kinda plain and boring but I think they're pretty classic, and I don't have a plain black pair of nice comfy heels to just wear with jeans and stuff.

Also got this little cardi/top combo which is so cute! Its the cotton top with the cream cardigan over the top:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/petites/1/

ReputationRep:

asos saleee, £25, cropped tuxedo jacket with a scarf sewn into the front. it's quite sweet, if a bit err serena van der woodsen for my liking, i'll dress it down

dad bought me the large black quilted marc b bag with the gold chain strap(to replace the marc b bag i got from asos that i threw up in and wrecked...), and an oversized grey tee with a lush white lace back insert. both from topshop, and the first things i've had from there since christmas 2007 :|

might get a few bits off myvintagecharms.com or ebay this weekend.
    edit: i want some mid-heel cheap ankle boots i can wear for a month then ditch. is it worth making my first primark purchase for?

ReputationRep:
    Went to TKMaxx to buy some new gym gear - all my other stuff is now too big!! Yay.

Got some Nike short shorts for cross training in, in the summer. A stunning little Nike wifebeater style vest with 'Training' on the front....
    A pair of very very flatteringly skin tight Manuka Yoga capri pants
    and, a GORGEOUS Manuka zipped hoody that is shaped like a corset at the front, it's very very flattering!
    Cost me £40 in total. All black, of course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)

Got some Nike short shorts for cross training in, in the summer. A stunning little Nike wifebeater style vest with 'Training' on the front....
    and, a GORGEOUS Manuka zipped hoody that is shaped like a corset at the front, it's very very flattering!
    £40?! sale or just their normal prices at tk maxx? i need some new work out stuff for yoga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Went to TKMaxx to buy some new gym gear - all my other stuff is now too big!! Yay.

pic pic pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    £40?! sale or just their normal prices at tk maxx? i need some new work out stuff for yoga
    The Zipped Manuka hoody was reduced from £12 to £8 and the others were like £9.99 and £12.99 n stuff. I always buy my gym stuff from TKMaxx - even spinlock dumbbells lol.

Kaaaat! I'll get some batteries in my camera asap! Tomorrow probably lol.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.warehouse.co.uk/fcp/produ...er-dress/11653

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/fcp/produ...im-cardi/11269

http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...=5711&Gender=9

http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...=5642&Gender=9

Purchases from the last couple of days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    might get a few bits off myvintagecharms.com or ebay this weekend.
    Thanks for mentioning the myvintagecharms website! Been looking for charms and bits

ReputationRep:
    Bought a dress from Oasis to wear out next week, can't find it on the website tho.

ReputationRep:
    This week I bought

Red skirt, M&S sale - £5 (down from £35)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Blue dress, Oasis sale - £15 (down from £40)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Grey pencil dress, Oasis sale - £25 (down from £70)
    (Couldn't get a good picture of the detail when I was wearing it)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yay for sales, and for gift vouchers I used for Oasis buys (so yay for Christmas present from my boss!)

(Original post by becs_in_bath)
    This week I bought

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Yay for sales, and for gift vouchers I used for Oasis buys (so yay for Christmas present from my boss!)
    Lovely things you have purchased there

ReputationRep:
    This week (and last week) I bought:
    Ooh right I hope the pictures attach, I've never posted pics before
    First picture- Floral dress from New Look £18 (with student discount)- really summery, I love it
    Second picture- High waisted jeans £20 and blue top £10 both from River Island, in the sale
    Third picture- Rare pale pink dress £25 from a little boutique in Bournemouth
    Fourth picture- Navy bodycon dress from ASOS £31 (it was 20% off) and navy patent high heels £17.50 from Debenhams (half price sale)- think I'm going to wear that outfit out tonight, but I bet my feet will be in a lot of pain haha!
    Attached Images

(Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    This week (and last week) I bought:
    Ooh right I hope the pictures attach, I've never posted pics before
    First picture- Floral dress from New Look £18 (with student discount)- really summery, I love it
    Second picture- High waisted jeans £20 and blue top £10 both from River Island, in the sale
    Third picture- Rare pale pink dress £25 from a little boutique in Bournemouth
    Fourth picture- Navy bodycon dress from ASOS £31 (it was 20% off) and navy patent high heels £17.50 from Debenhams (half price sale)- think I'm going to wear that outfit out tonight, but I bet my feet will be in a lot of pain haha!
    Love the pale pink dress and the body con . . I have had my eye on that body con for quite sometime . . . looks fab on you . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becs_in_bath)
    This week I bought

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

you look great in the blue dress.

This week I have bought NO CLOTHES! wonders never cease...
    however, I bought some boots cucumber face scrub and dove tea tree body wash and got them free with my advantage card points :p:

Have oasis things seen a second reduction price wise in store? coz the blue dress is 25 quid online. I might pop in if there is a bargain to be had

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...ive/4470050920

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    you look great in the blue dress.

This week I have bought NO CLOTHES! wonders never cease...
    however, I bought some boots cucumber face scrub and dove tea tree body wash and got them free with my advantage card points :p:

Have oasis things seen a second reduction price wise in store? coz the blue dress is 25 quid online. I might pop in if there is a bargain to be had

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...ive/4470050920
    Thanks, I nearly didn't buy it but so glad I did. Most things I saw did have more than one reduced price sticker on, so I think you will just have to pay Oasis a visit.

Weird thing is, that dress on the Oasis website looks exactly the same as mine, but I nearly had a fit then when I just read the product description and it said hand wash (I was sure I'd checked the label in the shop)... just went and looked at the label and mine says 100% cotton and 40 degree wash, unlike the details online (30% silk therefore handwash). The label says it also started off as £40, not a 'sale exclusive' at £25. How straaaange.

ReputationRep:
    ooh fab, thanks

I am skinto but may pop into town on monday to see if I can get myself a budget pick me up or two

ReputationRep:
    I've been bidding on a bunch of ebay things So far I've won pretty dangly earrings and one of those ASOS tote bags that says 'fashion is posh'.

ReputationRep:
    Must be crazy, but I bought:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Soft-H...rt=3&clr=Black
    No idea how it'll look on, but worth a shot!

ReputationRep:
    Had a relatively big shop this week. But I wanted to get alot more, like a new denim skirt, some grey shorts, a lovely dress I saw, but it was just one of those days when EVERYTHING I tried on didn't fit. It was very depressing, especially when I had to keep asking Mum to go grab the next size up, and then it still didn't fit properly! But I still got some nice bits.

Primark

Sandals, really nice and comfortable, real leather. £10.

Spoiler:
    Show

Some red, purple and cobalt blue tights, £1 each. And then some red pants, £1.50, and a brown pair with an owl with googly eyes which says "Wise bird", 50p

Spoiler:
    Show

Tan belt and a black belt, each £1 down from £3

Spoiler:
    Show

I am in love with this bikini! It actually gives me curves! £7

Spoiler:
    Show

It will go really well with these sunglasses I got from eBay, £2

Spoiler:
    Show

Time

Really pretty dress, the photo doesn't do it justice, it hangs really nicely. £16.99

Spoiler:
    Show

TK Maxx

Blue Egg top, really pleased with it. Looks great with the blue tights. £8.

Spoiler:
    Show

Trousers, were £45 (in TK Maxx) and were in the clearance for £4! They fit well, the type which are beautifully baggy with fit the waist and bum well. I think they were so cheap because they are very long. But thats fine for a beanstalk like me

Spoiler:
    Show

Chopping board

Spoiler:
    Show

Claires

Blotting paper, 50p in sale

Spoiler:
    Show

And then what I bought last week...

Bag from eBay. £8 including P&P. Great with my Prom dress (which is in my profile pic I think)

Spoiler:
    Show

Black peeptoes from Barratts, £25. For Prom, and then going out, nice and plain

Spoiler:
    Show

I am pleased, just annoyed that nothing seemed to fit me and that I didn't get what I actually went out to get. Ah well, I got some great bargains, so thats all good :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)
    Had a relatively big shop this week. But I wanted to get alot more, like a new denim skirt, some grey shorts, a lovely dress I saw, but it was just one of those days when EVERYTHING I tried on didn't fit. It was very depressing, especially when I had to keep asking Mum to go grab the next size up, and then it still didn't fit properly! But I still got some nice bits.

TK Maxx

Blue Egg top, really pleased with it. Looks great with the blue tights. £8.

Spoiler:
    Show

I am pleased, just annoyed that nothing seemed to fit me and that I didn't get what I actually went out to get. Ah well, I got some great bargains, so thats all good :gthumb:
    omg i love the tshirt!! Were there loads? Or was it the "only a few" type stock? Really want it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.