Scroll to see replies

Reply 6320
i bought red nail polish from tesco and earphones :biggrin:
Reply 6322
I bought some dr.Denim jeans.
Reply 6323
__Katy
Thanks, I love it too :biggrin:

There was only one when I went, in size small. It was in the "Young fashion" bit, and in our local store there is only ever one (perhaps one of each size if your lucky) of each t shirt. Hopefully yours in different?

Run down there tomorrow, I say!

ooh, will go there soon! tomorrows easter sunday so shops wont be open! :frown:

Also, can anyone help me with the sizing of this top:
http://www.asos.com/Ted-Baker/Ted-Baker-Admir-Silk-Ruffle-Front-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=391358&cid=4167&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Orange
Its sizes are 1-4? :s-smilie: What do they correspond to in UK sizing? Thanks for any help!
kcfch
ooh, will go there soon! tomorrows easter sunday so shops wont be open! :frown:

Also, can anyone help me with the sizing of this top:
http://www.asos.com/Ted-Baker/Ted-Baker-Admir-Silk-Ruffle-Front-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=391358&cid=4167&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Orange
Its sizes are 1-4? :s-smilie: What do they correspond to in UK sizing? Thanks for any help!

sizes for ted baker are 1= 8,2=10, 3=12,4=14 but depending on the style of the top you can sometimes go a size smaller than usual.

hope it helps and lovely top as well
Bought Dr Dre Beats headphones for £250. Im totally in love with them : )
Far too much!
Gold gladiator sandals (new look), high-waisted denim shorts (topshop), sunglasses (new look), 3 vest tops (dorothy perkins), a grey cardi (H&M), a brown ragged-y sort of skirt (ebay), and a necklace with a gun on it (ebay)...

Thus I'm now totally skint :tongue:
DancinBallerina
Love the pale pink dress and the body con . . I have had my eye on that body con for quite sometime . . . looks fab on you . . :smile:

Aw thank you very much! I didn't get to go out in the end :frown:, but for the couple of hours I wore it whilst getting ready it was surprisingly comfy and not as restricting as I thought it would be.
Go for it, invest in one! Reckon body con will be around a while- it comes in pink too I think, but I thought navy would be much more classic.
No more shopping for me this week- I need to start revising :s-smilie:
Reply 6329
gosh u girls spend loads! awsum buys though, and i didn't want to start a new thread but i wondered if anyone could help me,

ive got a birthday party next week, and its like a bbq sort of thing and ive never ever worn a dress before and ive never reali shopped online so i wondered if you could help me find something,

im looking for something summery but not too ott, ill probably wear it with leggins, and im 5ft 11, size 8 and not very curvy...

any suggestions?
(btw my limit is £30)
xnazx
gosh u girls spend loads! awsum buys though, and i didn't want to start a new thread but i wondered if anyone could help me,

ive got a birthday party next week, and its like a bbq sort of thing and ive never ever worn a dress before and ive never reali shopped online so i wondered if you could help me find something,

im looking for something summery but not too ott, ill probably wear it with leggins, and im 5ft 11, size 8 and not very curvy...

any suggestions?

There's loooooads of nice summery/flowery ones on ASOS and ASOS Red if you go on there. I saw loads of nice ones! And as you're not very curvy (I'm not either haha), a waist belt can be used to clinch in a floaty dress. But ASOS definitely is very good for summer dresses (that's what I've found so far anyway :smile: )
Reply 6331
Bought these a few weeks ago - unsure of weather a grey waistcoat would work on top?

Shirt
Trousers

Not those exact trousers but similar design in dark grey with a slight verticle rib in them. Worn with just a plain pair of black shoes.

Would the shirt work with :

Grey(er) trousers
Waistcoat

What do we think?:s-smilie: I do try my best

Btw, quick question. Few of my mates constantly take the p*** out of me for my clothing tastes lol but then when i actually wear it on a night out i get 'smart' comments from everyone ( i try to avoid H & M as a general rule as i dont like their stuff and also some Topman stuff)I try to go for a shirt & jeans / trousers look on a night out. Is it just because they're tight :biggrin: They laugh at me when i spend sort of £50 / £60 in burtons or whatever while they spend a tenner in primark! But to be honest i laugh at them. RAMBLE over sorry .
Reply 6332
lostphotobooth
There's loooooads of nice summery/flowery ones on ASOS and ASOS Red if you go on there. I saw loads of nice ones! And as you're not very curvy (I'm not either haha), a waist belt can be used to clinch in a floaty dress. But ASOS definitely is very good for summer dresses (that's what I've found so far anyway :smile: )

ooh thanks for that, ordered some stuff off there, and miss selfridge! there's a promo code EASTER which gives you free delivery, and you can get 10% NUS discount! (now i know why my sister shops online :rolleyes: )
sooooooooo much stuff :biggrin: will update another time! AND i am going shopping tomorrow woohoo
I can't wait to see jen :smile:
Stace-is-Ace
I can't wait to see jen :smile:

This.

Can't wait to see your JW haul!
I've been ebaying again today, I've bought:

Purple Joules polo
Navy Clinique eyeliner
Cricket jumper
Benefit's Talk to the Tan
Lilac and cream Oasis vest
4 mini chap ices (havent seen these in years! hehe!!)
Reply 6337
ooh i wanna see pics jen and stace!
Reply 6338
.x.jen.x.
sooooooooo much stuff :biggrin: will update another time! AND i am going shopping tomorrow woohoo

helloooo
lookit what I found!

http://www.johnlewis.com/25176/Product.aspx

also in

http://www.johnlewis.com/25174/Product.aspx
xnazx
ooh thanks for that, ordered some stuff off there, and miss selfridge! there's a promo code EASTER which gives you free delivery, and you can get 10% NUS discount! (now i know why my sister shops online :rolleyes: )

Is this promo code for ASOS or Miss Selfridge??

Latest