Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yay! that floral dress is super cute...how long is it?

you never looked particularly orange but I do think white skinned people should keep up the english rose look coz too much tan looks a bit odd and natural is best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Okaaaay i bought quite a lot of stuff this week....
    niceee!

I like that Ted Baker bag

ReputationRep:
    More ebayness:

Chapsticks pack (I always looooose them!)
    2 Girly and Gorgeous La Senza bras (new with tags)
    3 different mac liquid eyeliners - total bargain!
    Benefit lipstick
    Benefit cream shadow/liner
    Joules pumps (so nice and summery )

Just bidding on a few more things and then I shall buy no more =P

(Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    More ebayness:

Benefit lipstick

Ebay addict! . . lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    a scarf at oxfam ...it's so nice ,it's an elephant design and it's beaded!!<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Found a picture of the All Saints dress I bought a couple of days ago:

Found the direct link for it on the All Saints site too: http://allsaintsshop.co.uk/product/?...=5051214375298

omg i love that!! i have about 6 dresses like that the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    More ebayness:

Benefit lipstick

were the mac eyeliners a one-off or was it from a shop? im after some but too poor atm unfortunately link would be uber appreciated

ReputationRep:
    They were from a seller who had a few different colours. Actually one was from a separate seller - I got it for only £2.70!! I paid £5 each from the seller who had multiple listings and they offered me a 3rd for £3.50

I'm pretty sure they're sold out now and the colours might not be what you're after. I'd say to bid on individual auctions cos there are some good deals to be had

ReputationRep:
    - Gap stripe t shirt £8
    - H&M red cardigan £9.99
    - Topshop twist gold necklace - on ebay for £8 (rrp £20!)
    - Topshop Denim stone Jacket - ebay for £1.50! plus £2 P&P
    - 2 H&M pashminas on ebay new with tags! 1 goldy cream and 1 purple/browny - £8 for two

I love ebay.

ReputationRep:
    new look gladiator sandals - 18 quid. they loook amaaaaazing on and are sooo comfy.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome mini

ReputationRep:
    Went into town today and bought 2 pairs of leggings (one ankle length pair £14, the other pair are just below the knee with lace around the bottom £7).

A box of hairdye (£5), Tit-Tape (£4) for the All Saints dress I bought the other day, and a pair of gladiator sandals from River Island for £26.99. A very happy person!

Ooooh, and I've got 2 t-shirts on order at HMV - A 'Team Edward' tee and a 'Team Jacob' tee. Cannot wait til they arrive - should be end of this week. I ordered the 'Twilight' tee a few weeks ago, but isn't due for release until the end of the month! D'oh.

ReputationRep:
    a pair of gladiator sandals from River Island for £26.99
    Ohh, I love those! I'm looking for a pair of gladiator sandals for summer. Are they comfy?

Also, where's your tit tape from? The one I have is pretty rubbish, it's not sticky enough! It was just a roll of stuff from a craft shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meltdown30)
    Ohh, I love those! I'm looking for a pair of gladiator sandals for summer. Are they comfy?

Also, where's your tit tape from? The one I have is pretty rubbish, it's not sticky enough! It was just a roll of stuff from a craft shop.
    Yeah they are comfy! A lot comfier than the flip-flops I've been wearing all day, ouch, blisters lol.

The tit-tape's from Boots, it's by 'Eylure' in a packet, and is extremely effective - it's kept my dress on my shoulders all day and even my bra straps up!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are comfy! A lot comfier than the flip-flops I've been wearing all day, ouch, blisters lol.

The tit-tape's from Boots, it's by 'Eylure' in a packet, and is extremely effective - it's kept my dress on my shoulders all day and even my bra straps up!! lol.
    Thanks! I need tape that keeps put when I move my arms, as I usually use it to tape the sides of my top down to stop it gaping and showing my bra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Okaaaay i bought quite a lot of stuff this week....

I got myself all this Jack Wills stuff

What's the fit of the JW cable knit jumper like? I've been contemplating whether I should buy it or not, but I'm not too sure as it says boyfriend fit and I sometimes find the fitting of JW items to be a tad dodgy. The Dior powder is great isn't it? I've it and the Dior nude foundation, prefer the flawless Dior foundation though! Oh, what are the Dior blushers like? I'm addicted to the NARS blushers but fancy a change..

ReputationRep:
    got this cute top today. was £14.99! so very happy. it fits me reallly well- makes my boobs look great!!

http://www.veromoda.com/webapp/wcs/s...754&langId=110

ReputationRep:
    I bought a black version of the Wonderbra I bought the other day, a Lulu Guinness wash bag and silk scarf from Topshop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    What's the fit of the JW cable knit jumper like? I've been contemplating whether I should buy it or not, but I'm not too sure as it says boyfriend fit and I sometimes find the fitting of JW items to be a tad dodgy. The Dior powder is great isn't it? I've it and the Dior nude foundation, prefer the flawless Dior foundation though! Oh, what are the Dior blushers like? I'm addicted to the NARS blushers but fancy a change..

Yeah the cricket jumper is definitely more of a slouchy fit, but it's nice and not gigantic or anything! It's not like ultra fitted though. It's nice as a spring jumper to be slightly less fitted, but if you get the smallest size it should be fine.

As for the Dior blushers, i reaaaallly like them, and they're so nice for a finishing touch and definitely aren't too heavy or anything. there's a million different shades too so you can get exactly what you want, but i just went for more of a pinky shimmery effect to steer away from any orangeness for now.

ReputationRep:
    I went for a pair of black short and a pair of flat shoes but came back with

-a black and white flowery dress from H+M
    -a green vest top from H+M
    -"paint splattered" top from primark
    -a purple vest top from Primark
    -a belt form international
    -a pair of leggings from Primark
    -and a hair cut!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.