Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    From ASOS: (should be arriving today!)
    Spoiler:
    Show

£29.50

£8 (down from £14.50)

£16 (down from £24.50 - i thought i could do with a holdall for uni! well thats my excuse..)

£2 (down from £4)

£4

in "old gold" £4.50

Then I went out to town yesterday too and got:
    Black Bow Shoes (£22 but about £20 with discount) http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8233&langId=-1
    Blue cardigan from zara - £14.90 i think?
    Cream and gold scarf from primark - £3ish
    Coral and white striped dress from primark -£9ish but im not sure if i like it!
    Gold Barry M nail varnish - £2.50 cos they're 2 for a fiver in boots atm so i split the deal with a friend
    Max factor masterpiece mascara - £4.80 i think, it was already £2 off in store and i had a £2 voucher! then i got another voucher when i bought my mascara so I may go back and get another to put in my uni-box (haha i am sad!)

sorry these are all crappy stock photos i'll see if i can get some better ones when my stuff arrives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chococat219)
    Spoiler:
    Show

£29.50

£8 (down from £14.50)

£16 (down from £24.50 - i thought i could do with a holdall for uni! well thats my excuse..)

£2 (down from £4)

£4

in "old gold" £4.50

Then I went out to town yesterday too and got:
    Black Bow Shoes (£22 but about £20 with discount) http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8233&langId=-1
    Blue cardigan from zara - £14.90 i think?
    Cream and gold scarf from primark - £3ish
    Coral and white striped dress from primark -£9ish but im not sure if i like it!
    Gold Barry M nail varnish - £2.50 cos they're 2 for a fiver in boots atm so i split the deal with a friend
    Max factor masterpiece mascara - £4.80 i think, it was already £2 off in store and i had a £2 voucher! then i got another voucher when i bought my mascara so I may go back and get another to put in my uni-box (haha i am sad!)

sorry these are all crappy stock photos i'll see if i can get some better ones when my stuff arrives
    loveeee the dress and the earrings...is any of it cath kidtson? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    loveeee the dress and the earrings...is any of it cath kidtson? :ninja:
    eee its all arrived now and they're all nice irl too! its all asos own brand but i loooove cath kidston..i have a not-so-secret passion for all things floral and kitsch hehe. just to add i love your style minimo!

ReputationRep:
    eee its all arrived now and they're all nice irl too! its all asos own brand but i loooove cath kidston..i have a not-so-secret passion for all things floral and kitsch hehe. just to add i love your style minimo!
    i am going to RAID the cath kidston store in bicester in october.

fankoo muchly. I too am a massive fan of florals :yep:

ReputationRep:

hehe theres no store near me atm but when i move to edinburgh i can see where much of my loan is going to go...

ReputationRep:
    That's such a pretty dress! How tall are you and how long is the dress on you? ASOS dresses always seem to come up quite long me (and I'm not even that short!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teigan)
    That's such a pretty dress! How tall are you and how long is the dress on you? ASOS dresses always seem to come up quite long me (and I'm not even that short!)
    yeah same dresses always seem to come up quite long on me! i'm 5'5" and it sits just above my knees (my leg length for jeans is 32" if that helps! but i think they're closer to 31")

ReputationRep:
    I got this in the ASOS sale:
    http://www.asos.com/Natalie-Imbrugli...t=3&clr=Purple (in purple).

ReputationRep:
    yeah same dresses always seem to come up quite long on me! i'm 5'5" and it sits just above my knees (my leg length for jeans is 32" if that helps! but i think they're closer to 31")
    Thanks! It doesn't sound like it'll be too long on me :woo:

ReputationRep:
    My asos dress should arrive today

ReputationRep:
    I bought a pair of bog standard bootcut jeans in Dorothy Perkins on Sunday.

Waiting until Sunday for a big splurge in Joules :love: They've just opened a new store in Harrogate and seeing as its only half an hour away from me while I'm at home, I can't resist a trip there before going back to university on Monday.

ReputationRep:

I think you should do some raiding for me too :p:

ReputationRep:
    *is currently ebaying it!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulous_darling)
    I bought a pair of bog standard bootcut jeans in Dorothy Perkins on Sunday.

Waiting until Sunday for a big splurge in Joules :love: They've just opened a new store in Harrogate and seeing as its only half an hour away from me while I'm at home, I can't resist a trip there before going back to university on Monday.
    Aaaah! I looooove Joules! I've just bought two polos, a cami and a cardi off ebay cos I'm waiting for my loan to come in so that I can actually order it from the site! Lol! Do you know if they have a mid-season/summer sale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Aaaah! I looooove Joules! I've just bought two polos, a cami and a cardi off ebay cos I'm waiting for my loan to come in so that I can actually order it from the site! Lol! Do you know if they have a mid-season/summer sale?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think they had their sale a few weeks ago. I remember getting all of the e-mails about it but stopped looking at them after a while because I'd already got everything that was in the sale :o:

ReputationRep:
    I get their emails too...I don't think they've had a sale cos I've been checking! :p:

Girls, about 4958395 packages just arrived for me! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    I get their emails too...I don't think they've had a sale cos I've been checking! :p:

Oops, just checked and the sale e-mails I got were from late January/early February. So apparently I'm kind of out with dates at the moment :p:

ReputationRep:

YAYYY what did you get? i love receiving parcels

ReputationRep:
    I have not bought anything online in AGES. sucks. I really want to buy an all saints (sale) top off asos and cheapie cardi from there AND MAC makeup coz I need new foundation and the MAC store opens here today BUT i need to wait for my college bill to come through so i know how poor I am going to be this term.

sux2bme.

luckily budgeting will not stretch to buying wine for this evening :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Pay day tomorrow and I am going to London to help my friend buy a dress for a party... so prepare for lots of shopping :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.