The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

minimo
i am going to RAID the cath kidston store in bicester in october.

fankoo muchly. I too am a massive fan of florals :yep:

hehe theres no store near me atm but when i move to edinburgh i can see where much of my loan is going to go...:biggrin:
Reply 6401
chococat219
From ASOS: (should be arriving today!)

That's such a pretty dress! How tall are you and how long is the dress on you? ASOS dresses always seem to come up quite long me (and I'm not even that short!)
Teigan
That's such a pretty dress! How tall are you and how long is the dress on you? ASOS dresses always seem to come up quite long me (and I'm not even that short!)

yeah same dresses always seem to come up quite long on me! i'm 5'5" and it sits just above my knees (my leg length for jeans is 32" if that helps! but i think they're closer to 31")
Reply 6404
chococat219
yeah same dresses always seem to come up quite long on me! i'm 5'5" and it sits just above my knees (my leg length for jeans is 32" if that helps! but i think they're closer to 31")

Thanks! It doesn't sound like it'll be too long on me :woo:
My asos dress should arrive today:smile:
I bought a pair of bog standard bootcut jeans in Dorothy Perkins on Sunday.

Waiting until Sunday for a big splurge in Joules :love: They've just opened a new store in Harrogate and seeing as its only half an hour away from me while I'm at home, I can't resist a trip there before going back to university on Monday.
minimo
i am going to RAID the cath kidston store in bicester in october.

fankoo muchly. I too am a massive fan of florals :yep:

I think you should do some raiding for me too :p:
*is currently ebaying it!*
fabulous_darling
I bought a pair of bog standard bootcut jeans in Dorothy Perkins on Sunday.

Waiting until Sunday for a big splurge in Joules :love: They've just opened a new store in Harrogate and seeing as its only half an hour away from me while I'm at home, I can't resist a trip there before going back to university on Monday.

Aaaah! I looooove Joules! I've just bought two polos, a cami and a cardi off ebay cos I'm waiting for my loan to come in so that I can actually order it from the site! Lol! Do you know if they have a mid-season/summer sale?
Stace-is-Ace
Aaaah! I looooove Joules! I've just bought two polos, a cami and a cardi off ebay cos I'm waiting for my loan to come in so that I can actually order it from the site! Lol! Do you know if they have a mid-season/summer sale?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they had their sale a few weeks ago. I remember getting all of the e-mails about it but stopped looking at them after a while because I'd already got everything that was in the sale :o:
I get their emails too...I don't think they've had a sale cos I've been checking! :p:

Girls, about 4958395 packages just arrived for me! Lol!
Stace-is-Ace
I get their emails too...I don't think they've had a sale cos I've been checking! :p:

Oops, just checked and the sale e-mails I got were from late January/early February. So apparently I'm kind of out with dates at the moment :p:
Stace-is-Ace

YAYYY what did you get? i love receiving parcels :biggrin:
Reply 6414
I have not bought anything online in AGES. sucks. I really want to buy an all saints (sale) top off asos and cheapie cardi from there AND MAC makeup coz I need new foundation and the MAC store opens here today BUT i need to wait for my college bill to come through so i know how poor I am going to be this term.

sux2bme.

luckily budgeting will not stretch to buying wine for this evening :coma:
Pay day tomorrow and I am going to London to help my friend buy a dress for a party... so prepare for lots of shopping :p:
It was all stuff I got from ebay! Some major bargains...

This is a list of what arrived today (I've been leaving feedback accordingly...haha!)

Checked (black and white) summer dress (from Matalan but it's new with the tags :smile: )
Cream Joules polo...it's so yummy!
Benefit's Talk to the Tan (the girl at the counter tried it on me at the airport and it just gave me a nice glow...it'd probably be too dark for paler girls tbh)
Joules summery floralish pumps - I'll post a pic at some point. They're really comfy and are for casualness :smile:
Two La Senza Girly and Gorgeous bras (new with tags) one's yellow with orange spots and the other is all candy stripes :smile:
Benefit's Creaseless Shadow/Liner in Honey Bunny. It's not the colour I was expecting but it's still brand new so maybe I'll learn to love it! Lol!

I also got a lilac-y top from Oasis but it STINKS of smoke so I've refused to keep it cos it's just rank. I can't stand smoke smells! Lol! I've emailed the seller so I'll see what happens...
Stace-is-Ace
It was all stuff I got from ebay! Some major bargains...

This is a list of what arrived today (I've been leaving feedback accordingly...haha!)

Checked (black and white) summer dress (from Matalan but it's new with the tags :smile: )
Cream Joules polo...it's so yummy!
Benefit's Talk to the Tan (the girl at the counter tried it on me at the airport and it just gave me a nice glow...it'd probably be too dark for paler girls tbh)
Joules summery floralish pumps - I'll post a pic at some point. They're really comfy and are for casualness :smile:
Two La Senza Girly and Gorgeous bras (new with tags) one's yellow with orange spots and the other is all candy stripes :smile:
Benefit's Creaseless Shadow/Liner in Honey Bunny. It's not the colour I was expecting but it's still brand new so maybe I'll learn to love it! Lol!

I also got a lilac-y top from Oasis but it STINKS of smoke so I've refused to keep it cos it's just rank. I can't stand smoke smells! Lol! I've emailed the seller so I'll see what happens...

Camwhore please :teeth:
Reply 6418
I'm starting on my holiday shop already so yesterday I got:

Some new underwear
A khaki kaftan for the beach
A vest top

I am hoping to go out tomorrow and get some cropped trousers, some flipflops and maybe some other bits and bobs.
Stace-is-Ace

I have that one! (and a pink flowery one, a bight blue one with pink trim and a pale blue one with polka dots!)

I really hope they have my size in the sale as I really want the green one with polka dots and the bright pink one!

Latest