Turn on thread page Beta

What did you buy this week? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sorry im not stalking you...but that kind of denim is my fave too i find them the most slimming :teeth: (for me personally) and my denim skirt is a similar type.

ReputationRep:
    haha :five: yeah i find dark denim very slimming, hence both my fave pairs of jeans are that colour!

ReputationRep:
    They actually fit my short legs :woo: My height is in my long body so jean shopping is a nightmare. Suprisingly.. they are from tesco and they feel lovely and remind me of some similar I debated investigating in oasis.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I tried the oasis scarlet jean, which is what i think you are referring to...they're nice but a bit overpriced. My best jeans in that colour and shape come form my local chav shop and I've worn them to death but they look as good as new

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    yeah I tried the oasis scarlet jean, which is what i think you are referring to...they're nice but a bit overpriced. My best jeans in that colour and shape come form my local chav shop and I've worn them to death but they look as good as new
    I'm deeply thinkign about visiting levis to get some staple straight jeans as my skkinys are not at all skinny and I've noww come to the realisation that that type jean isnt the most flattering.
    Everyyyyyone has a local chav shop, decked in neon clothes specially designed to be worn at the local 'club' Yum yum :|

ReputationRep:
    to add to the french sole flats, underwear and h&m dress+socks, today i got a load of AA stuff for cheap off american ebay:

2xtri-blend short sleeve deep v-necks in athletic grey & tri-indigo
    2xtri-blend raglan pullovers in athletic grey, one in small, and one in large to wear superrrr oversized
    2xtri-blend long sleeve v-necks in tri-orchid & athletic grey

all for just £75.68 including delivery i'm confident they're genuine, as i've read some reviews on the AA site of people having bought discount tri-blend stuff from x-catalogue/wholesale type places in america for similar prices to what i'm paying. and the seller has *************** of positive feedback

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    The Oasis Scarlet jeans are the only jeans I've found since I gained weight about 2 years ago that fit me. I have 3 pairs!

ReputationRep:
    I bought a erally nice basic t shirt from Uniqlo off the website the other day and I got a L cos I wanted it to be baggy and long, but when I tried it on it's fitted at the bum Going to have to return it now. Booo

ReputationRep:
    Went out to a carboot today and whilst didn't buy anything fashion or beauty related, I did pick up 4 DVD's for a pound each! Got Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (purely and utterly for Rob Pattinson), The Mummy, The Goonies and Sleepy Hollow! All to add to my collection.

BUT I did also go to a right cheap shoe shop and got a gorgeous pair of black peep toe slign-back wedges (with the cutest black and white gingham inners) and a pair of black canvas Mary Jane ballet pumps!

ReputationRep:
    Mint green jeans from H&M
    Garnier Herbashine hair dye
    Also we have an Ocado coming tomorrow and so I'm going to put some Aussie shampoo and conditioner on the order

ReputationRep:
    So, I went to Joules today to buy a nice summery outfit for Ryedale show and various other events this summer. My parents bought me the dress :love: and I forked out for the cardigan to go with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulous_darling)
    So, I went to Joules today to buy a nice summery outfit for Ryedale show and various other events this summer. My parents bought me the dress :love: and I forked out for the cardigan to go with it.

Gorgeous gorgeous dress! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    I'm so freaking jealous!!! Gah! How long is the dress on you btw? I'm 5ft8 and I'm kinda worried it'd be a bit too long. And what are their knits like? I'm debating buying one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    £45 for the dress, which I didn't think was too bad for Joules, they could have charged a lot more. I think it was £45 for the cardi, but it's awesome quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulous_darling)
    £45 for the dress, which I didn't think was too bad for Joules, they could have charged a lot more. I think it was £49 for the cardi, but it's awesome quality.
    No that really isn't bad for a dress that lovely! It's a classic style too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    I'm so freaking jealous!!! Gah! How long is the dress on you btw? I'm 5ft8 and I'm kinda worried it'd be a bit too long. And what are their knits like? I'm debating buying one..
    The dress is about knee length on me and I'm 5'6. The cardigan is 100% wool (bit of angora in there I think) and it feels really, really good. Seriously, while I was carrying it around the shop I was telling everyone I was with to touch it to see how nice it feels! Just need to remember that it's handwash only so it doesn't end up in the normal wash, I'd be gutted if I ruined it.

ReputationRep:
    i really want the dress but it is just too long for me. I'd look frumpy. I'm tempted to buy it and get it taken up properly but it could ruin the shape completely. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    i like that dress so much but yeh it's deffo too long for me

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm..I don't mind it being knee length because I think I'm tall enough to carry it off...esp when I'm wearing heels - I'm practically 6ft! Eek! I might get it...there's a vertically striped dress from Joules that I love too...

ReputationRep:
    I'm just making an ASOS order, I will let you know when I finally hit the checkout:p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.