Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    one of my new dresses, it's nicer on in real life!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    really? I have to colect it from the porters. That sucks! I have a slip though so I fill try it with that. Was clearly too good to be true
    It might be ok with a slip and nude underwear, but as the slip I have is only a skirt one, and slightly too long, and I don't have any nude underwear that fits, it'll end up being quite expensive. Sooo, quality of Oasis items specifically for the sale is poo .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    It might be ok with a slip and nude underwear, but as the slip I have is only a skirt one, and slightly too long, and I don't have any nude underwear that fits, it'll end up being quite expensive. Sooo, quality of Oasis items specifically for the sale is poo .
    that sucks. I doubt I will keep it either then.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

Minimo, i own a bazillion floral things too, my Mam tells me off whenever i buy something flowery now! Must break the habit haha it's addictive

Katy, the dress is from New Look, i think it's an online exclusive though, but i saw it and fell in love!

kcfch it's from New Look! Had a bit of a New Look binge, but that skirt is really nice, it's so cute and summery!

Lell, i vote you try it on, it's too cute not to :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    These
    I like them, but I like the TSR message more haha :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rose_uni08)
    Thanks guys

Minimo, i own a bazillion floral things too, my Mam tells me off whenever i buy something flowery now! Must break the habit haha it's addictive

Katy, the dress is from New Look, i think it's an online exclusive though, but i saw it and fell in love!

kcfch it's from New Look! Had a bit of a New Look binge, but that skirt is really nice, it's so cute and summery!

Ayt, you know that new look dress you bought, which is lovely btw, whats the fit like? Like around the boobs is it pretty tight or does it stretch and how kinda low cut is it? haha sorry for all the questions.

(and what i assume is going to be a double post cause im too tired and/or lazy to edit)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    These

Those are amazing! I'm thinking of getting the blue blazers

I have some white Supras too best hightops ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rose_uni08)
    Thanks guys

How does it fit? I constantly sway between 8 and 10, it's damn annoying

Sorry you're getting bombarded but I just love that dress!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Ally*)
    I like them, but I like the TSR message more haha :cool:
    I made a thread over which hi tops to get and was told to post them when I got them, I think it adds a more personal touch

(Original post by coni)
    Those are amazing! I'm thinking of getting the blue blazers

I have some white Supras too best hightops ever
    Supra are great, I got them after a recommendation from here, only offspring seem to sell them in London though

Oh and get the blazers! They're great, I think I prefer them more to the Supras but they are more like going out trainers. I got the red ones though because I mainly wear jeans and don't want too much blue on my bottom half

Hi tops + skinny jeans = win

Don't care how much TSR hates skinny jeans on boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I made a thread over which hi tops to get and was told to post them when I got them, I think it adds a more personal touch

Supra are great, I got them after a recommendation from here, only offspring seem to sell them in London though

Oh and get the blazers! They're great, I think I prefer them more to the Supras but they are more like going out trainers. I got the red ones though because I mainly wear jeans and don't want too much blue on my bottom half

TSR isn't usually wrong, but is this case, tbh.

And yes lol it added a personal touch, well it made me laugh in between contract law revision so i'm good with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

I normally get mine off flatspot.com cant find anywhere in Manchester that sell them.
    I really like the red ones but they dont have my size might pop into size? tomorrow see if they have them in store :woo:

Dont listen to TSR boys in skinny jeans and hightops is one hot combination *drools* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Ally*)
    TSR isn't usually wrong, but is this case, tbh.

And yes lol it added a personal touch, well it made me laugh in between contract law revision so i'm good with it
    Contract sucks, sooo many cases, but Tort is even worse for the case load so look forward to that!

(Original post by coni)
    I normally get mine off flatspot.com cant find anywhere in Manchester that sell them.
    I really like the red ones but they dont have my size might pop into size? tomorrow see if they have them in store :woo:

Dont listen to TSR boys in skinny jeans and hightops is one hot combination *drools* :p:
    Try their website? If you're smaller than 7 though you're out of luck it seems

And I know right? With the skinny jeans I think its a bunch of insecure boys (or fat ones) who just can't pull them off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Contract sucks, sooo many cases, but Tort is even worse for the case load so look forward to that!

Try their website? If you're smaller than 7 though you're out of luck it seems

And I know right? With the skinny jeans I think its a bunch of insecure boys (or fat ones) who just can't pull them off
    Not to spam f&b but i'm doing tort this year as well, i hate cases. a lot.

On a Fashion related note, I bought a red high waisted skirt. With stamps on

ReputationRep:
    Not muh has been happening on the shopping front with me. The problem is that I need so much stuff that I don't know where to start.

I did however purchase these items

New Look heels

This green blouse

Topshop shirt, which I know everyone has, infact I got it in peach a while ago and decided to take it back, I might actually take this one back, I just like the colour but its so difficult to wear without looking 'whorish'

Couple of TS vests and some Girls Aloud 'Nicola' eyelashes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    Not muh has been happening on the shopping front with me. The problem is that I need so much stuff that I don't know where to start.

I did however purchase these items

New Look heels

This green blouse

Topshop shirt, which I know everyone has, infact I got it in peach a while ago and decided to take it back, I might actually take this one back, I just like the colour but its so difficult to wear without looking 'whorish'

Couple of TS vests and some Girls Aloud 'Nicola' eyelashes.
    I have that topshop skirt, i don't think it looks too ****gy with black tights and a non revealing top.

ReputationRep:
    Bobbi Brown eyeshow pallet
    Bra from the New Look sale
    Earring set from Accessorize

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    I got the dress today. I didn't even bother to try it on, the quality felt soooo rubbish. I made up for it by getting this

which was reduced to 10 quid and I'd been eyeing it for ages. It will go with quite a few of my skirts

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh...I really wanted that in yellow minimo!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...=6097&Gender=9

I needed a pair of longish shorts to wear on my last day of school next week, as all my shorts are relatively short and there'll be teachers etc there. I don't want to be parading around in hot pants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...=6097&Gender=9

I needed a pair of longish shorts to wear on my last day of school next week, as all my shorts are relatively short and there'll be teachers etc there. I don't want to be parading around in hot pants!
    i love those shorts, i might try them on as i'm not confident enough to wear anything shorter. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.