The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have a normal wardrobe and a chest of drawers, but most of my stuff is spread out over my sofa.
Reply 6681
.x.jen.x.
I am so jealous, i love everything :coma:

And yay, someone else who appreciates Save the Queen!! :five: nobody ever seems to know it exists :smile:

Thank you! :smile: I know, I like bits and pieces from STQ but some of it is too OTT for me as I'm quite a classic dresser. I've a few of their tops, they're always nice with white shorts in the summer, but the coats are a bit flamboyant to say the least haha. My parents sell it in their shop you see, it's nice though.

Have you been naughty with the shopping this week?! I got a new cardigan tonight, it's a soaked in luxury one, just long plain and black. Sounds pretty boring, but it's a lovely cut and it's nice and light for summer.
ferret123
How big are your wardrobes?! lol I'm a spendaholic but I reckon I've got more wardrobe space than most people - how many wardrobes do lot have?
(Weird Q i know hehe just curious)

At home i have 2, and 2 boxes under my bed for shoes. Wardrobes are pretty tiny though (in my room there was like two random spaces that my dad basically stuck a rail in and put in some doors!) Oh, and a drawer for pj's

At Uni have a small wardrobe and 2 drawers - actually quite like my wardrobe at Uni, fits enough in and i keep it more organized than the ones at home!

-x-
ferret123
How big are your wardrobes?! lol I'm a spendaholic but I reckon I've got more wardrobe space than most people - how many wardrobes do lot have?
(Weird Q i know hehe just curious)

I don't actually have a wardrobe at the minute. I leave it suitcases and my clothes are absolutely everywhere. It's because my room is being done and I took a lot of my clothes to uni..

Argh, I want to go on a spending spree but :frown: I feel guilty.
YSL Perfect Touch foundation which set me back £30.
I feel guilty already but it really is amazing.
That's over £50 on YSL this month! (I splurged on the Faux Cils mascara too... eeek)
*Lola_Stars*
YSL Perfect Touch foundation which set me back £30.
I feel guilty already but it really is amazing.
That's over £50 on YSL this month! (I splurged on the Faux Cils mascara too... eeek)
YSL Faux Cils is about £14 in Superdrug - don't bother buying it from YSL - they charge £20 for it!
Ilora-Danon
YSL Faux Cils is about £14 in Superdrug - don't bother buying it from YSL - they charge £20 for it!

Arw thank you for the advice but unfortunately my Superdrug (which I happen to work in, thus get 10% discount) does not stock it! So frustrating! So I had no choice but to buy it from the YSL stand at House of Fraser. eeeek!
*Lola_Stars*
Arw thank you for the advice but unfortunately my Superdrug (which I happen to work in, thus get 10% discount) does not stock it! So frustrating! So I had no choice but to buy it from the YSL stand at House of Fraser. eeeek!
Omg that sucks!!! There's like 3-4 Superdrugs in a 20 mile radius from me - can't get away from them lol.
Quite a few things this week.

Camisole and french knicker set from Debenhams
2 pairs of dark holdups from M&S
Skirt from Monsoon
Reply 6690
Can I just say, it looks like you have the most AWESOME shoe collection ever :smile: And nice taste in clothes.

StotheL
I've bought quite a few things recently, the pictures aren't great though. Felt the need to take pictures as I haven't done so in months now..

Spoiler

Reply 6691
G.A.K
Can I just say, it looks like you have the most AWESOME shoe collection ever :smile: And nice taste in clothes.

Haha, thank you! I'm trying to expand it, but most of the heels I wear, I wear on nights out too and I've been ruining a lot of my shoes lately on messy nights out :frown: I've always wanted a pair of Louboutins, and now I'll be able to afford them over summer but I'm scared I'll ruin them, so I'm pretty put off..
Reply 6692
StotheL
Haha, thank you! I'm trying to expand it, but most of the heels I wear, I wear on nights out too and I've been ruining a lot of my shoes lately on messy nights out :frown: I've always wanted a pair of Louboutins, and now I'll be able to afford them over summer but I'm scared I'll ruin them, so I'm pretty put off..

Yes that's like me actually. Everytime I get a great pair of shoes I wear them on a night out and then they end up completely wrecked - ripped and stains all over them. Mind you, that still wouldn't put me off a pair of Louboutins! I say go for it!
bought this vest from New Look as I'm going to Disneyland in a few weeks and it's cute hehe!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1662938/166293804/ProductDetails.aspx

Cardigan £5 in sale from H&M
Did not like the look of this on the hanger, but with ballet flats and white jeans it has a Blair Waldorf feel to it :smile:
Reply 6695
thatsjustit

Cardigan £5 in sale from H&M
Did not like the look of this on the hanger, but with ballet flats and white jeans it has a Blair Waldorf feel to it :smile:

Gorgeous! Wear with a red hairband!
Whizz
Gorgeous! Wear with a red hairband!

Haha totally! I have a thick purple one but didnt look quite right, might have to hunt for one at the weekend
Reply 6697
G.A.K
Yes that's like me actually. Everytime I get a great pair of shoes I wear them on a night out and then they end up completely wrecked - ripped and stains all over them. Mind you, that still wouldn't put me off a pair of Louboutins! I say go for it!

Yeah, I never used to be like that, but I know I've a very messy summer ahead of me/university so there's no point in stocking up on expensive shoes! You see, I'm more of a handbag girl..I think I'd rather save up for another expensive bag (I see them as investments, haha, well so I keep telling myself). I also would love a new pair of sunglasses and lots of new makeup so a lot of working is ahead of me, plus it's my 18th soon! Exciting :p: I think I'd have such a feeling of satisfaction if I were to buy myself my own designer handbag, haha.
Reply 6698
StotheL
Yeah, I never used to be like that, but I know I've a very messy summer ahead of me/university so there's no point in stocking up on expensive shoes! You see, I'm more of a handbag girl..I think I'd rather save up for another expensive bag (I see them as investments, haha, well so I keep telling myself). I also would love a new pair of sunglasses and lots of new makeup so a lot of working is ahead of me, plus it's my 18th soon! Exciting I think I'd have such a feeling of satisfaction if I were to buy myself my own designer handbag, haha.

You are a woman after my own heart... I would love a Mulberry or a ton of Clinique skincare to last me a lifetime but just can't justify it whilst my car is on the clapheap and things to pay out for like insurance etc. Oh..the days of having a great successful career!
Reply 6699
G.A.K
You are a woman after my own heart... I would love a Mulberry or a ton of Clinique skincare to last me a lifetime but just can't justify it whilst my car is on the clapheap and things to pay out for like insurance etc. Oh..the days of having a great successful career!

A lady out at my work today had a lovely Mulberry handbag, I'm not normally a fan of them but hers was gorgeous! I'd just love to buy all of Space NK, that'd suit me nicely. I know, I want to work as much as possible you see, but I'll need to fund nights out and the likes so I don't know how this is going to work! :s-smilie:

Latest