Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    After I lost my MAC blusher in Revolution, I bought Dandelion by Benefit to replace it - it's sooo nice! And such cute packaging. Definitely recommended. I might get the 'Throb' one, too, since Dandelion is quite 'day'-y, and not a strong colour.
    Dandellion is gorgeous, use Benefit's high beam under it and it'll emphasise the blusher for a radiant glow - so lovely, especially in pictures! Throb is alright, Coralista is nicer. If you like blushers, then try Orgasm by NARS, it's by far the best blusher I've ever come across.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    Dandellion is gorgeous, use Benefit's high beam under it and it'll emphasise the blusher for a radiant glow - so lovely, especially in pictures! Throb is alright, Coralista is nicer. If you like blushers, then try Orgasm by NARS, it's by far the best blusher I've ever come across.
    Yeah, I've got high beam too. Although, I put it on top and it sort of obscured the colour so, underneath is clearly the key! I really want to try that blusher, since I've heard a lot about it. Maybe I'll take a wander down to Harvey Nicks after my current essay crisis is over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    Yeah, I've got high beam too. Although, I put it on top and it sort of obscured the colour so, underneath is clearly the key! I really want to try that blusher, since I've heard a lot about it. Maybe I'll take a wander down to Harvey Nicks after my current essay crisis is over.
    High beam is great, apply it on top of your foundation and let it dry and then use your blusher on top of it. Benefit hollywood glo is also great, I wear it along with high beam! Definitely do, it's an excellent blusher. I love the Benefit blushers, but I couldn't go without my NARS blusher! I think it's around the same price as Dandellion too.

Uh oh, I just bought JW sweats naughty, given I only got a new pair last week. I suck, I'm penniless now haha. This forum is a breeding ground for girls that are soon to be in debt! lol.

ReputationRep:
    www.cocosa.com

If you want to join, then PM me your email address!
    i would also like to join

i've PMed you my email adress.

ReputationRep:
    H&M white vest
    boots cumber face scrub
    cucumber faces wipes x2 (on BOGOF)
    Garrnier moistureiser

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought this

http://www.allsaints.com/product/?al...690&position=9

ReputationRep:
    H&M
    Leopard Vest Top - £7.99
    Kid's Jeans - £14.99 (and they are still too long in the leg!! :p:)

New Look
    'Limited Edition' Top - £14 (£20 w/o student discount)

Random Shop
    Ring - £1

Primark
    Footless Tights - £0.98
    'Lace' Footless Tights - £1.96
    Necklace - £2.94
    Bracelet - £2.94
    Hair Clip- £1.47

-x-

Went to Birmingham shopping with my friend today. Came back with: a top from Republic but have just discovered a nasty stain on it (despite overalling the top over and over, but getting it exchanged tomorrow), some hair products and a new belt.

I also spotted a love top in Dorthoy Perkins BUT i didn't buy it. But I wish I did now

Does anyone know if something is in a store, but not online, is there a possibility of it being in another store? . . .<Im kicking myself at not buying the top now . . >

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, I bought this top from New Look for £6.40, would have been £8 without student discount:
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/1584574/158...ctDetails.aspx
    Love it!

And swapped a pair of shoes I bought the other day for another pair as got home and completely changed my mind about them! Got a gorgeous pair of black flats £9.00, and also got a pair of black heels £11.00, both from shoezone

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...2723&langId=-1

just bought this! yuuuum!

ReputationRep:
    Gone on a spending spree, this is what i bought this week:

-Benefit Dr Feelgood

-8gb ipod touch

-ipod touch case

-yellow new look hoody

-red, purple, jade skinny rib vest

-cute blue shoes from ebay

-a nice new look dress from ebay for my cousins wedding

-this amazing avon lipgloss that makes my lips tingle

-next top, very serena van-der-woodson

-white shoes

-animal print scarf

eek! spent wayyyy too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxscxox)
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...2723&langId=-1

just bought this! yuuuum!
    Yum indeed, I really want that! I saw it today but I am banned from shopping temporarily, due to extreme lack of funds! Tragic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .pushing.charlotte.)

-animal print scarf
    I've got one just like that. :yep:

This week I've only bought food. I reallly want to go shopping but I don't have time until after exams (which isn't until 5th June!)

From M&S in their sale:

Looks Granny-ish but I like it to team with other vintage stuff I have

In the grey. I love pencil/tulip skirts.

Cos I saw someone else in the thread post them and they're gorgeous so I wanted a pair too haha.

Been wanting a denim skirt for ages and this one looks long enough to cover my bum!

Quite like the dress but I may send it back depending on how it looks on me.

All came to just under £37 in the sale, and including delivery! Bargain!

From Urban Outfitters:

Not sure if I'll like it when it arrives so this may be going back.

Dunno why but I like the skirt :/ and it goes with a lot of my wardrobe!

Quite like this too so bought it. Just a simple bracelet to slip on when I cba with any other jewellery!

Came to a grand total of just under £40 including delivery.

Am pretty pleased as I've been saving up from ebay selling for ages and now I can afford some clothes Needless to say, I'm putting more up on eBay this weekend :o:

ReputationRep:
    Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish moisturiser. It's truly my favourite moisturiser, better for me than cheaper stuff (Simple etc) and all of my mum's Clinique ones which I've tried.
    Also a few pairs of jeans off eBay

ReputationRep:
    www.cocosa.com

If you want to join, then PM me your email address!
    Ohh . .
    Please can i join??
    (: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssja)
    Ohh . .
    Please can i join??
    (: x
    PM me your email address!

ReputationRep:
    Has the M&S sale ended now?

ReputationRep:
    There was still some stuff for sale yesterday

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Black DP leggings: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...6944&langId=-1

Bangles (these in gold): http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...1817&langId=-1

Studs from Evans

This handbag: http://www.newlook.co.uk/1638090/163...ctDetails.aspx

I got everything cheaper than the advertised prices- Evans had 20% off yday, New Look & DP both had 15% off for students (Y)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.