ReputationRep:
    2xLevi jeans = 190
    1xFiretrap **** = 55
    6xplain tightish tops = 30
    couple branded plainish tops = 50
    K swiss trainers = 60
    Shoes = 80
    levi belt = 20

Wanted some Y3 Tops or jackets but the stock was pretty boring so ill wait until i see some better stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Cami PJs - La Senza - £16
    Bag for uni - Warehouse - £28

Aaaah gotta love that student discount

ReputationRep:
    Well in the last two days alone I've knocked a hefty dent in the ol' overdraft after two massive shops for the uni crap- a "student starter" kitchen set, plates, cups, duvet, pillows, telly, freeview box a la Asda (the discount card is one of the only perks of working there). Total is about £260... I haven't even done my "drink" shop yet...

ReputationRep:
    lol i'm sorry to break the chain of clothes, but as I was looking for stuff in tk maxx 2 days ago and I saw this for £49.99 and got it, its so good, my last backpack has distintegrated enough!

http://www.buy.com/prod/nike_epic_2_...9.html#moreimg

ReputationRep:
    I bought a lovely black wrap dress from New Look yesterday for £12 and 3 pots of Barry M Dazzle Dust for a tenner...couldn't resist after reading how good it is on here

ReputationRep:
    I bought some leopard print heels from New Look for £20 and a brown wrap dress from H&M for £9.99, oh and also a sticky roller thing to get rid of fluff on my clothes for 99p.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just t)
    2xLevi jeans = 190
    1xFiretrap **** = 55
    6xplain tightish tops = 30
    couple branded plainish tops = 50
    K swiss trainers = 60
    Shoes = 80
    levi belt = 20

Wanted some Y3 Tops or jackets but the stock was pretty boring so ill wait until i see some better stuff!

*jaw hits the flloor*

ReputationRep:
    My mum just bought me a winter coat from Miss Selfridge - it's navyish blue - £65. She also bought me a grey and pink striped jumper in new look - £12, 2 long sleeved tops/thin jumpers in Dorothy Perkins - £12&£7... also 2 hairbands from there - £2 each. & a black skirt with a ribbon & netting in New Look... - £16(?) aaaaaaaand a tee from there - £12. 20% discount in Dorothy P's with some magazine coupon she got! Lol.

&& I bought myself 3 pairs of city short in Internationale. They're tweed & were £12, £10 and £5! I was like OMG fiverrrrrr!

Haven't been shopping for ages & now I feel goooooood.

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought...

mustard cropped tights from River Island - £5

grey cropped leggings from Warehouse - £14 (I would have bought a white pair from New Look for £7 but the medium is huuuuge and they had no small in stock.)

plain black top from Topshop (to wear as PJ's) - £12

'superman' PJ pants and top from TK Maxx - £12.99

I've discovered that if I wear a long top with cropped tights or leggins, I don't have to worry about my trousers falling down or builder's bum. Yay for lycra!

ReputationRep:
    ohh and 2 more new tops £60 courtesy of my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    ok ... well i don't know about this week but yesterday.

2 headbands - purple and black glitter (buy one get one free from claire's)

3 pack of hoop earrings (claires)

3 fans - 2 blue and 1 pink printed (oxford st)

Artbox moneybox - which my lil bro stole from me :rolleyes: (topshop)

1 Manga comic (borders)

2 cookies 1 choc chip shortbread and 2 coconut and cherry squares - (M&S)

Salad for Lunch (M&S)

tube ticket lol

xXx

ReputationRep:
    I'll do today cause I've spent to much money this week...

Metro Ticket
    Bus Pass
    McDonalds (I know its unhealthy but hey I was hungary...)
    Glamour Magazine
    Biros

Maybe I should have done the week least I may have sounded interesting:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Today
    -Return bus ticket (£2.70! Bloody rip off for a 12 mile round trip...)
    -this cardigan and this t-shirt from Dorothy Perkins, so I could use my Glamour discount!
    -4 pairs of Underwear from Topshop
    -3 pairs of socks from Topshop
    -6 pairs of socks from Primark (£2!)
    -Belt from Primark
    -Gloves from Primark
    -Scarf from Primark
    -Plain old silver day-to-page diary from WHSmith
    -Flowery lever arch file from WHSmith
    -'Congratulations' cards for cousin from Scribble

ReputationRep:
    I bought loads today :eek: so much that I'm not going to spell it all out because it'll take too long and I might panic at how much money I spent. I will tell you my favorite though - a long silk dress, for $90 - but marked off from $400! So it's a bargain really, right?

Here it is, isn't it pretty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    I bought loads today :eek: so much that I'm not going to spell it all out because it'll take too long and I might panic at how much money I spent. I will tell you my favorite though - a long silk dress, for $90 - but marked off from $400! So it's a bargain really, right?

Here it is, isn't it pretty:
    It's beautiful - perfect for your figure too.

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks! I'm still trying to justify buying it, I'll go with, "It's the only dress I've ever found that's perfect for my figure!" which is a lie but I'm ok with lying to myself, do it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday:
    body shop almond body butter and brazil nut lip butter (going back this evening i think for a members evening- 20% discount, woo!)
    boots natural collection- couple of nail varnishes and clear mascara
    plus bus ticket, minstrels....

ReputationRep:
    Today....
    A red low cut top from primark £5

2 pairs of black pumps from select, one is like plain and the other a bit glittery £12 each

A grey leopard print skinny scarf from new look £3

2 teal skirts, both from select, but different. One was on sale for £7 and the other was £18, I brought it jsut in case the first wasn't dressy enough for clubbing, but it is so I'm taking it back

A natural collection vanilla musk set from Boots for my friends birthday

And finally...some sushi from ASDA for my tea =D

ReputationRep:
    Black skinny jeans - River Island
    Plaid jacket - Primark
    Black tights - Primark

A restrained week for once!

ReputationRep:
    Today. A brand spanking new Primark has opened in town and its much better that the old one! I could have gone crazy but restrained myself (as it all does add up!) and bought

Brown flat boots - £12
    Long grey jumper dress - £8

I'm feeling doing some ebay shopping now

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.