The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bought loads this week for my holiday, had a big splurge:

Two summer dresses from New Look, a lovely red embroidered one and a white floaty dress.
A black gypsy skirt also from New Look, half price reduced from £18 to £9
A vest top from New Look also for £8
Pair of blue shorts for £5
A cover up beach dress from Jane Norman.
Another floaty dress from a stall in the shopping centre.
Pair of denim shorts and a denim skirt from H&M.

Eeeeeek, must save next month :P
rosieee91
http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/sandals/fashion-flats/73837100-rosenberger/68 i just ordered these. i'm not sure if it was a moment of madness though...! beyonce has them?! :p:

and these arrived the other day http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=255190&language=en-GB&cid= but they're too tight so i'm taking them back. :smile: EDIT - my mum has convinced me they will 'give' so they're a keeper. bad influence! :o:

i've got the aldo sandals! yes beyonce has them :woo: they're absolutely gorgeous but i had to get a size smaller than my normal size :ninja:
elziebelzie
i've got the aldo sandals! yes beyonce has them :woo: they're absolutely gorgeous but i had to get a size smaller than my normal size :ninja:

NO.WAY. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They put my money back in my account because apparently they didn't have any left of my size even though they did when i clicked buy :mad: then when i looked back on the website they only had the size below me left but i though nope i wont bother with the hassle of seeing if i fit in them only to have to send them back sd;lkvn;lskdvnhdsp ARGH!!! I wanted them!!
rosieee91
NO.WAY. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They put my money back in my account because apparently they didn't have any left of my size even though they did when i clicked buy :mad: then when i looked back on the website they only had the size below me left but i though nope i wont bother with the hassle of seeing if i fit in them only to have to send them back assd;lkvn;lskdvnhdsp ARGH!!! I wanted them!!

ohhh that sucks! well keep your eye on the website because they might restock!
elziebelzie
ohhh that sucks! well keep your eye on the website because they might restock!

the style doesnt exist at the moment apparently...but i shall keep checking. i'm going to london soon too so i might have a peek in the aldo shops there to see if they still have them in the shop too. i hate being a girl sometimes! girls and their flippin love of shoes! :p:
ifyougotthemoney
i love that dress! what kind of a random shop is it ahaa? i want to know if there's one near me :p:

'LFG' ... Dress is by tsega - just had a look on eBay and there isn't any on there atm

-x-
baby_emmy
'LFG' ... Dress is by tsega - just had a look on eBay and there isn't any on there atm

-x-

ah thanks :smile:

quite a few places in Bath stock tsega, so i'll have a look!

:biggrin:
Primark
Straw Hat - £3.91
Pants - £0.98 each
Vest - £1.96
Black Vest - £3.91

TKMaxx
Hamnett Cardigan - £10 (was £19.99)

Zara
Top - £19.90

Peacocks
Bag - £5.40 (£6 w/o student discount)

A|Wear
Skirt - £17 (£20 w/o student discount)

-x-
ifyougotthemoney
ah thanks :smile:

quite a few places in Bath stock tsega, so i'll have a look!

:biggrin:

WHere????
Elondra
WHere????

when i say a few i may have meant one.. i know apricot (opposite costa coffee on the corner on the way up to whsmith etc.) does, and i think pink lemons (opposite the bath sweet shop) may do.
Ah, massive Topshop spluge today...
I got:
Furniture Rose Tee - £25
Premium Boyfriend Blazer in grey - £50 (student discount)
Pocket Tunic Dress - £36
Denim Stone Dress - £40
Pansy Print Egg Skirt - £35

Although the only reason i got so much is that my school gave Topshop Vouchers out at prize-giving this year, and my School House got me some as a present for becoming Captain. So I had like £60 off as well as 10% NUS discount. Wahey =D
Went on a little shopping trip yesterday

Long orangey cardigan - primark £10
Long purple/black tunic top - h&m £10
New Pandora bead - argento
Headbands - accessorize £5

Then bought some birthday presents, so im kinda broke now! but gettin paid today wo!
black 3/4 leggings
a coral jersey dress
vest top from asos
:yep:
Took advantage of DP's 20% off:

Grey stud top

Yellow/grey colour block dress

Popped into Topshop and got myself another long tunic (as I find them so comfortable):

Cotton lycra tunic
I bought these from Warehouse but debating whether I should take the shorts back because they don't really match anything in wardrobe!

in Mocha
CassCassCassie
Ah, massive Topshop spluge today...
I got:
Furniture Rose Tee - £25

what does it fit like? like, how long? i've been thinking about it but could only get it online :frown:

asphalt hoody; new silver baby rib cardigan; deep v-necks in créme, apricot & lapis; office white leather shoes; lilylolo foundation; (hiding) coco by chanelll. the cream blob is a scarf from aa, and this is the most colourful shop i've done in, um, years?
oh, and some ka black grape fizzy pop because it was so nice it deserves a mention :biggrin:
End of Financial Year Sale 50% off everything at David Jones.

Boss Orange Cardigan
Morrissey Placket sky blue
Morrissey V-neck blue/navy

Latest