The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7380
watermelon sugar
two pairs of 120 denier black tights, 80 denier black tights, massive tri-evergreen aa sheer raglan, marbled pink scarf, brown office loafers.
and some new glasses, which were free, nhs style...

:eek: are you moving to antarctica any time soon?!
Whizz
:eek: are you moving to antarctica any time soon?!

aha naw, i wear opaque tights all year round. i like them so thick they're solid black and the 120s were reduced to £3 :smile:
22KT22
I love the top left one... wheres it from?

Peacocks. :biggrin:
Reply 7384
Kätzchen
Peacocks. :biggrin:

I love Peacocks :biggrin:

Half my wardrobe used to be from there lol.
22KT22
I love Peacocks :biggrin:

Half my wardrobe used to be from there lol.

I was pleasantly surprised! Don't think I've had a look in there for at least 5 years, but they have some really nice smart-casual stuff.
Reply 7386
Where could I get converse backpack from at a relatively cheap price?
Oh and any other ideas are welcome:biggrin:

When did NV start doing nice things?! I think I'll be heading to my local one tomorrow...

I got this grey skirt in the Miss Selfridge sale, £10.80 with student discount. I own far too much leopard print clothing. :o:
Reply 7388
i discovered a shop that sells cathkidston everything today :coma: ---hurry up parents :p:

i just bought a browny hairband from accessorize :smile:
i brought meself sun glasses and a nice bag from H and M love that shop

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I bought myself:

Soap&Glory face peel
Benefit Lying Eyes concealer
No7 gold eye pencil

Topshop green tunic top
Black bra
minimo
i discovered a shop that sells cathkidston everything today :coma: ---hurry up parents :p:

i just bought a browny hairband from accessorize :smile:

Oooo where's the Cath Kidston shop?! I love that stuff, I spent rather alot of money on a fabulous flowery kag-in-a-bag which is so cool! :biggrin:
Tooo much!

Including about 8 items from La Senza (sale, phew!), quite a bit from The Body Shop, a few items from Estee Lauder (this hurts the most), um...jeans (DP), a cream tee (H&M). I can't remember the rest.
yesterday I bought from westfields
a orange and light blue vest top from bershka £8
a lint brush from H and M 99p
and a cream cropped cardigan from new look with my birthday vouchers £15 http://www.newlook.co.uk/1641888/164188812/ProductDetails.aspx

going back tomorrow to get denim shorts and gladiator sandles!

I 'll probably get these http://www.newlook.co.uk/1657934/165793401/ProductDetails.aspx but I 'm not sure about the colour or probs these http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=51582&parent_category_rn=51581&productId=1268104&langId=-1

I don't want anything too expensive though
I got the blue not long ago and couldn't help myself but get the white! :tongue:
I love juicy shampoo
American Cream conditioner

from Lush.

Latest

Trending

Trending