Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    [/B]

:five: i got those too!

- the earrings from miss selfridge
    yey haha
    i love them!
    and they aren't as heavy on the ear the ear as i thought they would be so thats good!

i love the miss selfridge bag you got!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i bought these jeans but now i'm not sure if it's ugly on me, are they too tight? too green? ahh should i return them? they're only£10 so i didn't really think when i buy them.. :p: they're from h&m btw

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnm)
    hey guys, i bought these jeans but now i'm not sure if it's ugly on me, are they too tight? too green? ahh should i return them? they're only£10 so i didn't really think when i buy them.. :p: they're from h&m btw

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really like them personally! Not overly tight and a nice colour, good find!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnm)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Gorgeous. I may have to go into H&M again soon now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnm)

Spoiler:
    Show
    No offence but I think they look pretty nasty, though Iv never been a fan of skinny jeans on guys. The color doesnt so much help my mind either, but (assuming your straight) the girls seem to like them so go with it!

ReputationRep:
    Managed to get this All Saints jumper dress on ebay for £20.99, instead of the £85 it is on the website. Yes!!!

http://www.allsaints.com/product/?se...=5051214351933

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneCurlyFry)
    bought some jeans from burtons and the nicest smelling hair wax ever from boots lol

Despite the name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shining_star)
    yey haha
    i love them!
    and they aren't as heavy on the ear the ear as i thought they would be so thats good!

i love the miss selfridge bag you got!
    thank you! i felt a bit naughty buying two bags in one shopping trip but you can never have too many bags riiiiiight?! a bag per outfit! :p:

ReputationRep:
    can i??? very expensive, but so nice!

ReputationRep:
    Omg Kat I love it, how much is expensive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnm)

Spoiler:
    Show

V. sexy. Keep them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnm)

Spoiler:
    Show
    The only problem I have with them is that skinny jeans make people's feet look out of proportion. However, they do look nice.

The top looks nice too, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Omg Kat I love it, how much is expensive?
    £75 and not available anywhere else! I convinced myself to buy it last winter and on the day I went to get it they were totally out of stock, only just got more! ah, can i do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    £75 and not available anywhere else! I convinced myself to buy it last winter and on the day I went to get it they were totally out of stock, only just got more! ah, can i do it?
    Blimey, that IS expensive... if you really love it, and can afford to buy it without leaving yourself short, then do it! I've started looking at knitwear for autumn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Blimey, that IS expensive... if you really love it, and can afford to buy it without leaving yourself short, then do it! I've started looking at knitwear for autumn!
    even if it were £40 i'd still be thinking, "****, £40 for a hoodie. that's a lot.". Last winter I had the excuse that I hate coats and haven't been able to find a comfortable jacket but my dad just bought me a leather bomber as a surprise so I don't think it can be justified :'(

ah shopping for cold weather is so much better than shopping for summer.

ReputationRep:
    Girls! Don't go getting super wintery yet!

And if it's worth anything d.d I don't like it at all :nn: but then we have totally different tastes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    can i??? very expensive, but so nice!
    I absolutely love it. I think you should get it for sure :yes:

ReputationRep:
    guys stop getting all wintery! you're jinxing the beautiful summer weather!

ReputationRep:
    it's chucking it down with rain where i am now and we had thunder and lightning last week!

ReputationRep:
    i returned the topshop tee with lace inserts i bought a few days ago, as it felt cheap and looked cack on me :p:
    seeing what else i can get for the £28, so far...

£6.50 vintage dress from ebay and my colouring is v similar the to models and i looove how just weird it looks

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.