The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can i??? very expensive, but so nice!
Omg Kat I love it, how much is expensive?
Bnm
hey guys, i bought these jeans but now i'm not sure if it's ugly on me, are they too tight? too green? ahh should i return them? they're only£10 so i didn't really think when i buy them.. :p: they're from h&m btw

Spoiler

V. sexy. Keep them.
Reply 7503
Bnm
hey guys, i bought these jeans but now i'm not sure if it's ugly on me, are they too tight? too green? ahh should i return them? they're only£10 so i didn't really think when i buy them.. :p: they're from h&m btw

Spoiler

The only problem I have with them is that skinny jeans make people's feet look out of proportion. However, they do look nice.

The top looks nice too, actually.
Ilora-Danon
Omg Kat I love it, how much is expensive?

£75 and not available anywhere else! I convinced myself to buy it last winter and on the day I went to get it they were totally out of stock, only just got more! ah, can i do it?
death.drop
£75 and not available anywhere else! I convinced myself to buy it last winter and on the day I went to get it they were totally out of stock, only just got more! ah, can i do it?
Blimey, that IS expensive... if you really love it, and can afford to buy it without leaving yourself short, then do it! I've started looking at knitwear for autumn!
Ilora-Danon
Blimey, that IS expensive... if you really love it, and can afford to buy it without leaving yourself short, then do it! I've started looking at knitwear for autumn!

even if it were £40 i'd still be thinking, "****, £40 for a hoodie. that's a lot.". Last winter I had the excuse that I hate coats and haven't been able to find a comfortable jacket but my dad just bought me a leather bomber as a surprise so I don't think it can be justified :'(

ah shopping for cold weather is so much better than shopping for summer.
Girls! Don't go getting super wintery yet!

And if it's worth anything d.d I don't like it at all :nn: but then we have totally different tastes :awesome:
death.drop
can i??? very expensive, but so nice!

I absolutely love it. I think you should get it for sure :yes:
guys stop getting all wintery! you're jinxing the beautiful summer weather!
it's chucking it down with rain where i am now and we had thunder and lightning last week!
i returned the topshop tee with lace inserts i bought a few days ago, as it felt cheap and looked cack on me :p:
seeing what else i can get for the £28, so far...

£6.50 vintage dress from ebay :biggrin: and my colouring is v similar the to models and i looove how just weird it looks
Bnm

Spoiler

Keep them :coma:
watermelon sugar
i returned the topshop tee with lace inserts i bought a few days ago, as it felt cheap and looked cack on me :p:
seeing what else i can get for the £28, so far...

£6.50 vintage dress from ebay :biggrin: and my colouring is v similar the to models and i looove how just weird it looks

ooooh has the seller got any more items up?
sorry for adding to the winteryness but i just made my first autumn/winter purchase too!

so happy, i've loved this tweed kilt for soooooo long and noticed today it's been reduced from £135 to £75. yay :biggrin:

fudgewarpaint
You know that feeling you get when you buy something new and you want to show it off....

Well off you go, make us jealous!

This week I've bought:

The dress and shoes are to wear to mr Fudge's brother wedding. Mr Fudge is being the best man :smile:

i LOVE your outfit :smile:

this week I bought...

ifyougotthemoney
ooooh has the seller got any more items up?

tonnes, it's cotton-love seller/shop, big ebay vintage seller in the uk
watermelon sugar
tonnes, it's cotton-love seller/shop, big ebay vintage seller in the uk

ahh thanks!
(ignore awful bra)

Spoiler

:biggrin:
rosieee91
thank you! i felt a bit naughty buying two bags in one shopping trip but you can never have too many bags riiiiiight?! a bag per outfit! :p:

exactly! i need a new bad, a saw a really nice small across the body bag in miss selfridge but it was £22 and i thought id better not seeing as i had spent quite a bit of money already... :p:

Latest