The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7540
i can't wait to go a-bicestering. Does anyone know what shopping is like in central Oxford?
Reply 7541
and omg bar toiletries I have bought nowt in a month.
minimo
i can't wait to go a-bicestering. Does anyone know what shopping is like in central Oxford?

its good but you have to have lots on you. visit the website to check which brands are there if you want :smile:
Reply 7543
far 2 much, here are a few bits do the rest later:

cjtj
far 2 much, here are a few bits do the rest later:

I love the white mj top, where is it from?!
I really want the top he wears with a keyboard on in the beat it video but can't find it anywhere :frown:
Reply 7545
fearny1989
I love the white mj top, where is it from?!
I really want the top he wears with a keyboard on in the beat it video but can't find it anywhere :frown:

Its from new look!!!

i saw a piano tee somewhere online for girls!
When i get bak on my other laptop i'll go through my history and find it for you. x x
cjtj
Its from new look!!!

When i get bak on my other laptop i'll go through my history and find it for you. x x

its so weird I saw this top in new look before he died and I really wanted it ..now its sold out I wonder if they have anymore
cjtj
Its from new look!!!

Aw thanks so lovely of u!! :smile:
xx
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

christopher kane for topshop for £35

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

i know it's from last year but the length, the colour, the rufflesss, everything about it i've been in love with for months :o: it's "so me"
Reply 7550
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/40132

Ah, I've been searching for a pair of trousers like these for so long.
Reply 7551
Oh good, you could do with some new trousers :ninja:
Reply 7552
Arteta
Oh good, you could do with some new trousers :ninja:

Ratard.com

We need to stop this, before we end up with more warning points (eh, wonder who's fault that is?! :rolleyes:).
Reply 7553
StotheL
Ratard.com

We need to stop this, before we end up with more warning points (eh, wonder who's fault that is?! :rolleyes:).

Woah hold on, I had a perfectly good thread until you started flirting with me and Adonis :rolleyes:
Reply 7554
Arteta
Woah hold on, I had a perfectly good thread until you started flirting with me and Adonis :rolleyes:

Haha, I was going to say something, but I realised I'd probably be the one getting the warning points, so this ends here! Speak to you in five.
http://www.zuccionline.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=8235

I got these on Tuesday but havn't had chance to wear them because there has no sun, just my luck
Couple of pairs of earrings in the accessorize half price sale!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=143929&parent_category_rn=42325&productId=1086243&langId=-1 but in dark purple and £12.60 with student discount!

blue flats from New look £14

chain head band from primark £1

hairbands primark £1

Stripey 80's style pocket top in black and white primark £8 down to £3

KFC
and 2 fillings from the dentist! which I will be recieving next week

Latest