Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    Just thought I would share my favourite bargain ASOS buys:
    Oh and please ignore my pasty legs, they really need to see some sun haha.
    Lipsy dress- £13 down from £65
    Black leather killer heels- £11 down from £59
    Wow I am SO happy- now if only I had somewhere to wear this outfit haha.....
    OH.MY.GOD. I LOVE THOSE SHOES SO MUCH! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    how do you find the benefit eye kit? I find it doesn't really make a lot of difference to me, it's so subtle!!
    ohhh it hasn't come yet I hope i like it!! I will let you know though!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c1566/2789/

Mulberry bag

ReputationRep:
    Grey Marvel Comics t-shirt with "I Need A Hero" and all the male stars of the comics on it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leathe...1&clr=DarkGrey (in coral)

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leopar...t=-1&clr=Brown

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Small-...rt=-1&clr=Gold

ReputationRep:
    black bauhaus duffle coat
    2 check shirts
    gray waistcoat cardi
    black top
    2 other tops
    Federation t shirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    Just thought I would share my favourite bargain ASOS buys:
    Oh and please ignore my pasty legs, they really need to see some sun haha.
    Lipsy dress- £13 down from £65
    Black leather killer heels- £11 down from £59
    Wow I am SO happy- now if only I had somewhere to wear this outfit haha.....
    Ohhhh please link me to those shoes!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got some denim shorts, a little stripy vest and a straw bag in Tesco, of all places! I'd been looking all over the place for denim shorts, but was never going to pay the £30 most places seemed to want. £10, tesco? Bargin, sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    Ohhhh please link me to those shoes!!!
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Premiu...t=-1&clr=Brown

I hunted them down when I saw them :ninja: but none left in black...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Got some denim shorts, a little stripy vest and a straw bag in Tesco, of all places! I'd been looking all over the place for denim shorts, but was never going to pay the £30 most places seemed to want. £10, tesco? Bargin, sorted!
    :five: tesco is great for essentials! Instead of paying £20-£30 most shops wanted for a long grey boyfriend cardi, i got one from tesco for £12 instead. Bargaaaaain.

ReputationRep:
    Got a red blazer at the weekend, but just took it back. Decided it was to Butlins red coat looking
    Some more leggings from miss selfridge and a long navy & green checked shirt from Primark.
    Oh and a big brown tote bag and some denimy leggings from tesco yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Premiu...t=-1&clr=Brown

I hunted them down when I saw them :ninja: but none left in black...
    Thanks, saved me a job!
    Oh no- I guess they were reduced by a lot. Maybe they still have something similar though?

ReputationRep:
    DiorKiss Lip Plumping Gloss in Pineapple Cocktail

Dior Iconic Extreme Mascara

(Original post by .x.jen.x.)

]
    I hate lipgloss, but the one you've posted looks rather cute. Probably wouldn't suit me either, but looks fab.

Cool purchases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)

Is the Iconic any good? I need a new mascara and am debating between Maxfactor false lash effect and this one.

(Original post by Whizz)
    Is the Iconic any good? I need a new mascara and am debating between Maxfactor false lash effect and this one.
    I thought max factor was gimmick until I actually tried it - :yep: definately gets my thumbs up and I have only just started wearing mascara every so often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz)

I love the Iconic, i swear by it now! I've purchased it the last 3 times i've needed new mascara. I've tried so many from various brands such as YSL, Estée Lauder, other Diors etc and none have matched up to this one for me personally. I love the rubber brush and it gives a really great long, full but very natural effect (so i guess maybe it's quite different to the maxfactor so depends what youre after). Definitely recommend it, but it's not massively volumising, but that's good for me cos i hate lashes clumped together that aren't just long and individual, it's just the right volume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I hate lipgloss, but the one you've posted looks rather cute. Probably wouldn't suit me either, but looks fab.

Cool purchases

Thanks! I'm a bit addicted to lipglosses lately. I need to stop buying them. I love this one though, it gives a really nice effect and doesn't feel yucky on your lips, the applicator is good too! Makes your lips fuller aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I thought max factor was gimmick until I actually tried it - :yep: definitely gets my thumbs up and I have only just started wearing mascara every so often.
    (Original post by x.Jen.x)
    I love the Iconic, i swear by it now! I've purchased it the last 3 times i've needed new mascara. I've tried so many from various brands such as YSL, Estée Lauder, other Diors etc and none have matched up to this one for me personally. I love the rubber brush and it gives a really great long, full but very natural effect (so i guess maybe it's quite different to the maxfactor so depends what youre after). Definitely recommend it, but it's not massively volumising, but that's good for me cos i hate lashes clumped together that aren't just long and individual, it's just the right volume
    Thanks for the advice guys! I may just buy both...! :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.