ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...6926&langId=-1

This.

I need earrings to go with it. Gonna wear it for my birthday next month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    - a pair of pinstripe & black heart-shaped sunglasses at £5
    - a cream and glitzy-bronze-overlay French Connection skirt for £9
    - a vintage couture (COUTURE!! VINTAGE COUTURE!!) peacocky-leopardy-electric PURE SILK blue dress for £22.50
    - a KARL LAGERFELD. KARL LAGERFELD! Karl Lagerfeld jacket for £15
    - a little silver bracelet set with a moonstone carved with a moon-face, plus a matching working timepiece (moon-face on front, opens up to reveal a tiny little watch with a star on the second hand and clouds behind the numbers).

Phew.

Plus the kind, pretty lady in the shop took pity on me and chucked the timepiece in for free~
    Very jealous of the sunglasses and the jacket and the dress :eek:

What shop was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)
    Very jealous of the sunglasses and the jacket and the dress :eek:

What shop was it?
    Sunglasses from 'ad hoc' on King's Road. Would've got the lip-shaped sunglasses too but they made me look... unfortunate.

Everything else was from this amazing charity shop off King's Road- purely designer and vintage stuff, absolutely incredible half price sale.

ReputationRep:
    first couple of ebay items won

i particularly adore the shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a black strapless Wonderbra for a fiver at TKmaxx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by questionmark)
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...6926&langId=-1

This.

I need earrings to go with it. Gonna wear it for my birthday next month
    I love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    Sunglasses from 'ad hoc' on King's Road. Would've got the lip-shaped sunglasses too but they made me look... unfortunate.

Everything else was from this amazing charity shop off King's Road- purely designer and vintage stuff, absolutely incredible half price sale.
    Oh man, don't suppose you know the name of the charity shop, or a description of how to get there? I would love to go in my next trip up to London (or when I get into uni!)

And as you seem the type to be interested, they have apple shaped sunglasses in the ASOS sale :p: I would get them, but it would have to be my Mums card, and she would never ever allow me to wear them :p:

And thanks to the 2 who said they liked my tops, I've done one with a bunny wearing heart shaped sunglasses which I'll upload sometime tomorrow. I love it :love:

ReputationRep:
    aubergine jersey mini skirt & black high waisted jersey mini skirt. both from h&m, very boring.

Aww went out and about today with my mum in the sales - I wish I hadn't - saw sooooooooooooo many nice things, but im skinto for another two weeks!

Will just have to hope in vain that the things I want may still be available!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Aww went out and about today with my mum in the sales - I wish I hadn't - saw sooooooooooooo many nice things, but im skinto for another two weeks!

Will just have to hope in vain that the things I want may still be available!
    I feel your pain! I have wanted a top in topshop for aaages now...and don't get paid till Friday...I check the website everyday to check its still there!

(Original post by Chez87)
    I feel your pain! I have wanted a top in topshop for aaages now...and don't get paid till Friday...I check the website everyday to check its still there!
    I shouldn't have ventured into town as seeing people with loads of bags from sales depressed me even more lol . . All I got was a homemade Cinnamon Pretzel my mum got me - £2. (Tasted nice though lol).

I have made a lil list of the bits I want - so I don't forget. I have a feeling the things I want will have gone, BUT I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed they are still there on the 31st July! LoL

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...3198&langId=-1 in a 10 for my holidays and some shoes from river sialdn down from £20 to £10

ReputationRep:
    h&m mac, £35, river island jeans, £20 (salesalesale), river island floral tights, £3, WHSmith 2009/10 planner, £6.99, patent red dr martens, £49.99 (ebay), and my friends got me an awesome t-shirt from redbubble. yaay for birthday moneys
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)
    Oh man, don't suppose you know the name of the charity shop, or a description of how to get there? I would love to go in my next trip up to London (or when I get into uni!)

And as you seem the type to be interested, they have apple shaped sunglasses in the ASOS sale :p: I would get them, but it would have to be my Mums card, and she would never ever allow me to wear them :p:

And thanks to the 2 who said they liked my tops, I've done one with a bunny wearing heart shaped sunglasses which I'll upload sometime tomorrow. I love it :love:
    Apple sunglasses? I'm there.

It's a Red Cross shop. You get off at Sloane Square, walk up King's Road until you get to the second cinema. Turn left just before it, and you should see the shop ahead of you. Pretty things~

ReputationRep:
    :love: FINALLY

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront...3683/category/

I've wanted one of these for years, now my life is complete! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I went on a bit of a retail therapy shopping spree today...

got http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...8821&langId=-1 which ive wanted for ages but wouldn't pay £40 for it.

also got a scarf, some indian style braclets with little elephants on, blue/red polka dot alice bands and blue/black alice bands.

Plus i got a dress in a similar cut to the Dp one which is crocheted in West one its grey,turquoise and black and will look good over a long sleved top

ReputationRep:
    smart trousers from River Island

ReputationRep:
    Three bikinis from Asda - £5, £5 and £3.50! Bargain

ReputationRep:
    emma cook boots sold for £350 while i was at work
    so i bought some more £2.99 african black soap :/ nothing i want...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.