The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
Eve_
Hi girls :smile:
Do you think this blouse worths 60 pounds?
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=586523

No. It's not even a nice material. Jersey will bobble in the first wash. If it was silk it would have been worth it.
Reply 7801
Whizz
No. It's not even a nice material. Jersey will bobble in the first wash. If it was silk it would have been worth it.

Ilora-Danon
Personally, no I wouldn't pay £60 for that.

Thanks girls, you saved me from my shopoholism :biggrin:
Eve_
Hi girls :smile:
Do you think this blouse worths 60 pounds?
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=586523

One word = no!

Wait for it to go in the sale if you really want it.
Reply 7804
Got my marc jacobs playsuit, asos dress, and forever 21 blouse copied at a tailor. Cost me 60 euros including shipping!!!!! (I was in China for the day) Very happy!!!

I really lust for these shoes though:

The Ambro Pizzo shoe from Christian Louboutin....if only I could afford them!!! $825... :frown:
and this Marc Jacobs bag:
again, unaffordable by the average human being: $1,495.

fiiinally decided on a dress..comes tomorrow :biggrin:
Liking these - but too high for me :frown:
What I've bought this week thus far;

yum :biggrin:
Antifazian

yum :biggrin:

Where's that from? :suith:
Antifazian

I have that in blue! Loving your one though

-x-
SuicidalLemming
Where's that from? :suith:

Missguided.co.uk :smile:
Just come across this thread, and it appears to be 100% female from the couple of pages I've looked at, but I'm going to post anyway :awesome:

So far I've bought some trainers, a polo, and 6 new boxers (not all the same colour as the pic). I've attached the pics but don't know how to show them without having to click the link - any ideas?

And now I have no money :frown:
Waheyyyy
Just come across this thread, and it appears to be 100% female from the couple of pages I've looked at, but I'm going to post anyway :awesome:

So far I've bought some trainers, a polo, and 6 new boxers (not all the same colour as the pic). I've attached the pics but don't know how to show them without having to click the link - any ideas?

Ooo I likes :teeth:
Waheyyyy

cool purchases! :biggrin:
[QUOTE="sugar" watermelon="watermelon"]asos stuff came... it's all a flop :frown: am keeping the disney couture necklace and would be the horace tee but it's got holes in the back?! urg. will be purchasing aubin & wills underwear instead when refunds go through

just went aa crazy:

Not sure where you got that from, but I saw it new in size S for £12.50 on ebay earlier.
SuicidalLemming
Ooo I likes :teeth:

.x.jen.x.
cool purchases! :biggrin:

Thanks :smile: The Pumas were reduced from £149.99 to £49.99 and I got the last pair ever sold, bar-gin (well I think so anyway). I've got that guilty feeling when you spend a lot of money on things you don't actually need, only want :o:
Waheyyyy

Love those blue trainers!

If you upload your pictures to photobucket.co.uk and copy the IMG code into your reply it will show as a picture :smile:
Reply 7817
Just some basics...

and this
Waheyyyy
Not sure where you got that from, but I saw it new in size S for £12.50 on ebay earlier.

i got on ebay from ocwholesaler for £12, i got xs though :p:

i just got these vintage loafers for 99p on ebay

stocking up on loafers in the office sale:
i have these in tan and they're so comfy, sooo i just ordered them in black & pewter in the sale, £15 & £18, and £20 :smile:

i'm desperately hoping these heels fit me, they're so similar to an acne pair i'm in love with but only £20! i'm usually a 4, but there were only 3s left, and i have been finding office 4s to be rather loose lately...

if you can't tell, i love loafers and bargains. £230 worth of shoes for £73? all in a days work
Reply 7819
Eve_
Just some basics...

and this

Oooh where is the jumper from?

Latest