The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

watermelon sugar
i got on ebay from ocwholesaler for £12, i got xs though :p:

Good good. I used up an AA gift card I've had laying around for ages on the 'Salt and Pepper' grey hoody today (forgot to add that to my above list) - £36 in store :frown: They've put their prices up SO much.
Waheyyyy
Good good. I used up an AA gift card I've had laying around for ages on the 'Salt and Pepper' grey hoody today (forgot to add that to my above list) - £36 in store :frown: They've put their prices up SO much.

i know! the flex fleece hoodie was £28 in november and the double u-neck dress was £21 when i bought it last may- now it's nearly £30!
i get the basic aa stuff from ebay and only the nice stuff from the website with discount codes :p:
watermelon sugar
i know! the flex fleece hoodie was £28 in november and the double u-neck dress was £21 when i bought it last may- now it's nearly £30!
i get the basic aa stuff from ebay and only the nice stuff from the website with discount codes :p:

What's your source for discount codes? Whenever I buy stuff online I do a last minute Google for 'xxxxx discount code/voucher' (xxxxx is the store) but never find anything :frown:
Reply 7824
i bought....

to wear over a gorgeous blue dress I'm wearing to my cousins wedding - parents are funny about the bare arm thing in church...

this bag, but in blue and silver - the woman scanned it wrong and it was only £4 :smile:

and lots of makeup and toiletries
J9127
nice bag :h:

Hey, where did you get the bag from? :suith:
Reply 7826
SuicidalLemming
Hey, where did you get the bag from? :suith:

New Look
I bought one of those Topshop one shoulder dresses and some gold square stud things from eBay and this is the result:

I've tucked it into a high-waisted black skirt because my figure isn't quite upto the dress on its own I don't think. Please excuse the posiness, it took me ages to find the right position for the phone so I didn't cover the outfit haha.
Do you think I can wear it out (a night out I mean), it doesn't look too homemade does it? I know you can't see it massively clearly but do you think it looks alright? I'm not normally very creative you see, so I worry when I am haha.
Other than that I got some white skinny jeans from River Island, in the sale £20 yay and two bracelets from Miss Selfridge (one is a black ribbon through a gold bracelet and the other is a cream ribbon)- £2 each reduced from £12. Bargain!
Waheyyyy
What's your source for discount codes? Whenever I buy stuff online I do a last minute Google for 'xxxxx discount code/voucher' (xxxxx is the store) but never find anything :frown:

as and when really. sign up for the newsletter and you get a discount for 10%, if it's your birthday they send you one for 15%(well they did for me and one friend).
d168-ft12495 is valid for 15% off the cart until errr end of tomorrow!
Georgiahoneybee
I bought one of those Topshop one shoulder dresses and some gold square stud things from eBay and this is the result:

It reminds me of a gladiator - maybe you could wear it with gladiator sandals :awesome: (although I don't actually think that would look good).

watermelon sugar
as and when really. sign up for the newsletter and you get a discount for 10%, if it's your birthday they send you one for 15%(well they did for me and one friend).
d168-ft12495 is valid for 15% off the cart until errr end of tomorrow!

Ah right, thanks.
Georgiahoneybee

I've tucked it into a high-waisted black skirt because my figure isn't quite upto the dress on its own I don't think. Please excuse the posiness, it took me ages to find the right position for the phone so I didn't cover the outfit haha.
Do you think I can wear it out (a night out I mean), it doesn't look too homemade does it? I know you can't see it massively clearly but do you think it looks alright? I'm not normally very creative you see, so I worry when I am haha.
Other than that I got some white skinny jeans from River Island, in the sale £20 yay and two bracelets from Miss Selfridge (one is a black ribbon through a gold bracelet and the other is a cream ribbon)- £2 each reduced from £12. Bargain!

it looks really good and professional, so yeah i reckon you could wear it out :smile: well done on it!

your figure looks awesome, i expect it is the dress revealing too much that is the problem. Have you tried putting it with black opaque tights to cover up a bit.

If not, the skirt looks pretty good too :smile:
Bought http://www.newlook.co.uk/1703825/170382540/ProductDetails.aspx and http://www.newlook.co.uk/1666854/166685440/ProductDetails.aspx in blue to go with a plain black dress... in the shop they looked reasonably similar in colour but now at home the shoes look much more purple! So I think the bag is going back... :frown:
Reply 7833
Georgiahoneybee

You have a great figure! I'm a little jealous actually :o:

The outfit looks great - wear it loud and wear it proud!
Reply 7835

Wow, I love that. Really nice. :yes:
Reply 7836
Levi Vintage 1954 '501' jeans dry

Spoiler

I've been wanting a pair of these for a looong time, finally got them. :p: cost me 3 days of pay

I also got a pair of Redwing boots (beckman classics) in blackcherry.
9mm

Spoiler

I've been wanting a pair of these for a looong time, finally got them. :p: cost me 3 days of pay

They're quite nice. How much did you pay for them and did you get them in your local Levi store?

Are the boots to go with the jeans? be great to see a pic of them.
9mm

Spoiler

I like 'em, but either you need to get a job that pays better or those were damn expensive jeans :p:

I've gone mad and bought 4 pairs of Pumas in the last 48 hours (all online) but am going to send at least one pair back as I can't justify (or afford) buying 4 pairs of shoes. Opinions on which I should keep / send back?

The last ones are Chinese New Year editions, in case you were wondering about the strange design :smile:
Waheyyyy
I like 'em, but either you need to get a job that pays better or those were damn expensive jeans :p:

I've gone mad and bought 4 pairs of Pumas in the last 48 hours (all online) but am going to send at least one pair back as I can't justify (or afford) buying 4 pairs of shoes. Opinions on which I should keep / send back?

The last ones are Chinese New Year editions, in case you were wondering about the strange design :smile:

Keep the last two pairs! :yes:

Latest