Turn on thread page Beta

What did you buy this week? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bought http://www.newlook.co.uk/1703825/170...ctDetails.aspx and http://www.newlook.co.uk/1666854/166...ctDetails.aspx in blue to go with a plain black dress... in the shop they looked reasonably similar in colour but now at home the shoes look much more purple! So I think the bag is going back...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    I bought one of those Topshop one shoulder dresses and some gold square stud things from eBay and this is the result:

I've tucked it into a high-waisted black skirt because my figure isn't quite upto the dress on its own I don't think. Please excuse the posiness, it took me ages to find the right position for the phone so I didn't cover the outfit haha.
    Do you think I can wear it out (a night out I mean), it doesn't look too homemade does it? I know you can't see it massively clearly but do you think it looks alright? I'm not normally very creative you see, so I worry when I am haha.
    Other than that I got some white skinny jeans from River Island, in the sale £20 yay and two bracelets from Miss Selfridge (one is a black ribbon through a gold bracelet and the other is a cream ribbon)- £2 each reduced from £12. Bargain!
    You have a great figure! I'm a little jealous actually :o:

The outfit looks great - wear it loud and wear it proud!

ReputationRep:

well sexy :P

damn, pics didn't work..

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/ddbras/pure...v&img=S1409_51

there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)

well sexy :P

damn, pics didn't work..

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/ddbras/pure...v&img=S1409_51

there
    Wow, I love that. Really nice. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Levi Vintage 1954 '501' jeans dry

Spoiler:
    Show

I've been wanting a pair of these for a looong time, finally got them. :p: cost me 3 days of pay

I also got a pair of Redwing boots (beckman classics) in blackcherry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9mm)

Spoiler:
    Show

I've been wanting a pair of these for a looong time, finally got them. :p: cost me 3 days of pay

They're quite nice. How much did you pay for them and did you get them in your local Levi store?

Are the boots to go with the jeans? be great to see a pic of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9mm)

Spoiler:
    Show

I like 'em, but either you need to get a job that pays better or those were damn expensive jeans :p:

I've gone mad and bought 4 pairs of Pumas in the last 48 hours (all online) but am going to send at least one pair back as I can't justify (or afford) buying 4 pairs of shoes. Opinions on which I should keep / send back?

The last ones are Chinese New Year editions, in case you were wondering about the strange design

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waheyyyy)
    I like 'em, but either you need to get a job that pays better or those were damn expensive jeans :p:

I've gone mad and bought 4 pairs of Pumas in the last 48 hours (all online) but am going to send at least one pair back as I can't justify (or afford) buying 4 pairs of shoes. Opinions on which I should keep / send back?

The last ones are Chinese New Year editions, in case you were wondering about the strange design
    Keep the last two pairs! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    Keep the last two pairs! :yes:
    Yeh, as long as they fit I'm almost definately keeping the blue ones. What do you think of no. 1? I wasn't sure if the design was too feminine - it says it's a 'Rose tattoo' design.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)

fiiinally decided on a dress..comes tomorrow
    Ahh horrible dress.. paid next day delivery for nothing. Bit of a bum. Now i've gotta go crazy saturday shopping for a dress to wear saturday night. Grrrreat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    Ahh horrible dress.. paid next day delivery for nothing. Bit of a bum. Now i've gotta go crazy saturday shopping for a dress to wear saturday night. Grrrreat.
    It does look a bit of a mess to be honest. A whole day is fine to find a dress, isn't it? Just leave at 9 or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waheyyyy)
    It does look a bit of a mess to be honest. A whole day is fine to find a dress, isn't it? Just leave at 9 or something.
    Yehh it should be fine...I hope! I just hate shopping on a saturday.. + summer holidays and hoards of people walking really slowly = my idea of hell! :o:

ReputationRep:

They are from Gossip Girl, Serena wore them once.
    I found them in a Cancer Research Charity Shop in Godalming, 10 pounds! :woo: :love:

Ahh have been loathing after this dress for weeks and finally got it today:

which im going to wear with these shoes:
    (which I purchased 4years ago, but have not worn them). I was thinking of wearing it to a wedding I am going to in October?? as the dress I had in mind, my mum has one similar and the idea of wearing something similar to my Mother doesn't quite appeal to me.

I also got a diary for uni today, TCP and I had my eyebrows threaded.

. . .That is all my purchases - for now!

ReputationRep:
    That pale blue Barry M nailpolish... And a purple one with blue shimmer which I have on at the moment... cant remember who it's by :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eve_)

They are from Gossip Girl, Serena wore them once.
    I found them in a Cancer Research Charity Shop in Godalming, 10 pounds!
    Omg! Are they the Chinese Laundry ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsjustit)
    Omg! Are they the Chinese Laundry ones?
    Well, they look exactly the same as the once on the picture. I can't find anywhere saying "Chinese Laundry" though.

ReputationRep:
    I got a flowered top from H&M, and a white flowered + dotty dress in the New Look sale. I'd seen it in there before and liked it, so finding it in the sale - I had to have it!

Just done some online shopping:

MJ t shirt
    D&G perfume

. . .I have a few more bits to get and then I am done . . skint for another 3weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Ahh have been loathing after this dress for weeks and finally got it today:I was thinking of wearing it to a wedding I am going to in October?? as the dress I had in mind, my mum has one similar and the idea of wearing something similar to my Mother doesn't quite appeal to me.
    for now!
    definitely wear it, you really have the figure for that sort of dress and the shoes are quite wedding-y

shopping today got two flannel shirts(one purple, one blue), an agate ring, one of those big tortoise shell hair clips that you squeeze open and close, and 2m of 20cm black silk fringing

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.