The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7880
Scouting for Girls
They're quite nice. How much did you pay for them and did you get them in your local Levi store?

Are the boots to go with the jeans? be great to see a pic of them.

I paid £145, which is quite standard for good raw denims. I don't know where you can get them, but it can probably be found in most places selling Levi Vintage Clothing. I got them from American Classics in London, but other places in londres you can get them include: Cinch, Levi flagship and Butcher of Distinction (I think they sell them).

Actually, it was the other way around haha :p: - jeans to go with the boots (I have a bit of an obsession with leather boots). I ordered them about 3 weeks ago from US and just happened to receive them same time as I got the jeans, which made my day pretty much. :p: I've only worn the boots for a couple of days now and they've already started wearing in really fast (I wouldn't expect that with featherstone leather, not complaining though). Yeah here are some pics of the boots with my denims:

Waheyyyy
I like 'em, but either you need to get a job that pays better or those were damn expensive jeans :p:

Both, and my job pays peanuts.... not kidding. Glad I won't be working there anymore come September.
Am waiting a few weeks untill I have saved some money. then am getting

Kicker Hi Boots in blue
Diadora Borg Elites In White and Green
2 pair of Green Flashes
Adidas Samba trainers
M&s Jeans
80's Casuals Drughi tee
80's Casuals Dancing with the Devil tee
80's Casuals Bixie tee
Fila Geeza Polo Shirt In Blue
Plain Blue Pringle Jumper
Penguin Earl Polo Shirt
Fila Matchday Jacket in Green
Barbour Fleece
Barbour Liddlesdale Jacket
Reply 7882
A Benefit blusher i've been wanting for ages after i bought my sister it for a present called 'Throb'. Money well spent there as it matches my complexion perfectly :-D (have had trouble finding a blusher that does for ages!)

A grey and silver handbag from Aldo. It kept winking at me!

and 2 cardigans from New Look.

(My spending for the month! trying to save for a car).
I bought two pairs of boots today :sad: I really have to stop spending as I am about to give up my job and neeeeed to save :nn:
http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Footwear/Boots/BLACK_DOUBLE_STRAP_BIKER_BOOTS_-44614012.html

Biker boots... I saw them online and wanted to try them. My friend was like "why are we going to peacocks?!". But he liked them so I ended up buying them! Only £25. Plus, they actually fit me; I have big feet - most size 8s are too small and hurt.

:biggrin:

edit: oh no republic are having a sale =|
I didn't buy them, but they were all "welcome home" presents because i got back from my year abroad in France today!

32gb iPhone 3GS

Dior Miss Dior Chérie L'Eau

2 bottles of Veuve Clicquot

M&S Autograph Underwear set

no proper pics on the site but it's this in purples, not pink:

Going to hit some English shops tomorrow i think to buy myself some welcome home goodies :p:
.x.jen.x.
I didn't buy them, but they were all "welcome home" presents because i got back from my year abroad in France today!

32gb iPhone 3GS

Dior Miss Dior Chérie L'Eau

2 bottles of Veuve Clicquot

M&S Autograph Underwear set

no proper pics on the site but it's this in purples, not pink:

Going to hit some English shops tomorrow i think to buy myself some welcome home goodies :p:

TWO bottles of veuve. Wow!!

Alsoooo.

In the last week I have purchased:

Chateaubriand
Lingerie
Shoes
Loads of amazing supermarket stuff
A new top
A Le Creuset whisk/other utensils
Petrol
carrots and oranges from Bedford market :h:

aka too ******* much :nn:
Bag from River Island (£39.99)
Dress from Paprika in New Look (£12.99)
Pair of zebra print slingbacks in New Look (£5)
Beret from River Island (£4.99)
Compact mirror from a local shop, says 'Boyology Major' (£2.99)
Black boots from Primark (£5)
Pink heels from Primark (£13)
Headband from Urban Outfitters (£2)
Pandora bracelet (Not sure, present!!)
Black sweater, vintage (£20)
Anaii Couture Pink watch (£20)
Cocktail ring, vintage (£4)
Chanel-a-like jacket, Ethel Austin (£10)
Wedges, Ethel Austin (£8)
Also, new liquid eyeliner, new kohl eyeliner, new concealer, and hair stuff. Came to nearly 30 quid!!

I really need to find something to do with my life other than shop.
Coy Girl
My new ASOS dress:smile: Please excuse the slept in plaits!

That dress suits you (not so sure on the bow bit) - but v cute nonetheless :smile:
you look like a christmas present. a christmas present with one hell of a figure, but a christmas present none the less.
Some new pumps. Ive got a couple of pairs lately and none have been comfortable! Hope these are!!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/London-Rebel-Silver-Stud-Ballet-Pump/invt/5310460720007&bklist=
Reply 7893
My Birthday present!
I just love them :lollypop: :love:
Eve_
My Birthday present!
I just love them :lollypop: :love:

:coma:

I've just realised they're from Clarks! When did they start selling such nice shoes?!
Reply 7895
Meltdown30
:coma:

I've just realised they're from Clarks! When did they start selling such nice shoes?!

I was amazed too. I reckon it is just one-time thing,something happened by coincidence because the other part of the collection is hideous :rolleyes:
Coy Girl
My new ASOS dress:smile: Please excuse the slept in plaits!

Such a Coy Girl dress :h:

I hate you for your amazing figure though. :awesome:
Ooo nice stace :yy:

My two pairs of boots, and my pair of shoe boots came this morning :suith:
Thanks Lemming :h:

I got some boots today too :love:

I needa take some photos of things I've got recently. I hardly post in here anymore :emo:

Latest