Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have no money, so instead of buying things, I turned a crappy weird blue pair of skinnies into ripped nearly white skinnies. They look pretty awesome tbh. Pics later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    I have no money, so instead of buying things, I turned a crappy weird blue pair of skinnies into ripped nearly white skinnies. They look pretty awesome tbh. Pics later
    That sounds ace I want to see!
    I turned some Miss Sixty jeans into shorts the other day and they worked quite well, I was pretty surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    Louis Vuitton..How much were they? :eek: Where is your money coming from..
    I paid £250 for them, they are normally more but my friend managed to get me some for cheap (well, hardly cheap.)

I make some money trading shares.

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Finally managed to get these LV Millionaire sunglasses.

Not usually a fan of LV, but those are pretty smart. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_lola_x)
    Love them! <3
    Me too :grin: can't wait to get them and wear them! Just need the sun to go with them now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Bidding on a Boy George t-shirt.
    I saw him pretending to DJ at gay pride last week *cringe*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waheyyyy)
    I saw him pretending to DJ at gay pride last week *cringe*
    Hahaha wow I'm so jealous! Were people talking to him? Pride where? How do you know he was pretending?

Questions questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Hahaha wow I'm so jealous! Were people talking to him? Pride where? How do you know he was pretending?

Questions questions!
    Not sure if he spoke to people, I wandered out of the tent after a while. Pride in Brighton last (or maybe the one before that?) Saturday. He was pretending because some other guy was DJing, then he wanders up (the other guy leaves now) and starts fiddling about with the dials, occasionally putting the earphones to one ear (like you see on TV / in films) and generally looked like a fish out of water :p:

Maybe he wasn't but he looked really lost, and the music wasn't sloppy at all. Proably had a bit too much to drink before hand so they just wacked on a CD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Just a few t-shirts from Truffle Shuffle...

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/stor...ge-p-3066.html

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/stor...cs-p-1995.html

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/stor...es-p-2416.html - I was born in 92, so I had to get this!

Oh and this bag for school...

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/stor...ag-p-1857.html
    Hey, you know the dancing feet MJ tee you bought, well is it exactly like the pic shows you? Like the print is quite large- is that how it comes? Cos there is another one ive been looking at, however the pic does not portray what it looks like in real life, so am considering this one! and also how is the sizing? thanks, sorry for all the qns!!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if he spoke to people, I wandered out of the tent after a while. Pride in Brighton last (or maybe the one before that?) Saturday. He was pretending because some other guy was DJing, then he wanders up (the other guy leaves now) and starts fiddling about with the dials, occasionally putting the earphones to one ear (like you see on TV / in films) and generally looked like a fish out of water :p:

Maybe he wasn't but he looked really lost, and the music wasn't sloppy at all. Proably had a bit too much to drink before hand so they just wacked on a CD.
    Haha awww that's really sweet!

What with the Browns at London Pride and Boy George at Brighton Pride, there'd better be some good people at Manchester!

ReputationRep:
    i bought a lyle and scott polo, ben sherman jacket and a henri llyod jumper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK)
    i bought a lyle and scott polo, ben sherman jacket and a henri llyod jumper
    Have you found anywhere cheap (well comparatively cheap) to get lyle and scott polos? Cheapest I've seen is £35 I think (for a plain one).

ReputationRep:
    Have you found anywhere cheap (well comparatively cheap) to get lyle and scott polos? Cheapest I've seen is £35 I think (for a plain one).
    the one i got was £27 from choice

http://www.choicestore.co.uk/view/Me...ts/detail/2572

ReputationRep:
    I want to try this with a couple of chinos I have. (maybe jeans also)

Care to offer some advice on how to do it? You used knife, scissor?

And pics plzs!

ReputationRep:

LOVE them!

ReputationRep:
    Very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_P)
    I want to try this with a couple of chinos I have. (maybe jeans also)

Care to offer some advice on how to do it? You used knife, scissor?

And pics plzs!
    I had to wash them again coz they still smelt of bleach, so will post pics in the morning when they're dry.. Don't fancy putting on wet jeans :tongue:

Used a knife, if you put a block of wood (or just a magazine) under the leg/material that your cutting, it works best. Also used sandpaper, coz if you fold over the material and then sandpaper it, it gives the lines like they've been worn lots.

I used scissors on the bottom of them because I couldn't get the knife to cut through the material when it was doubled up.

ReputationRep:
    I had to wash them again coz they still smelt of bleach, so will post pics in the morning when they're dry.. Don't fancy putting on wet jeans :tongue:

Used a knife, if you put a block of wood (or just a magazine) under the leg/material that your cutting, it works best. Also used sandpaper, coz if you fold over the material and then sandpaper it, it gives the lines like they've been worn lots.

I used scissors on the bottom of them because I couldn't get the knife to cut through the material when it was doubled up.
    Interesting indeed.
    Will be nice to see pics .
    I was looking to order some kind of totally trashed skinnies just to have in my collection, but I guess I could give a shot of doing some of my own.

ReputationRep:
    A knitted beret from Accessorize, love it, I've been looking for one for ages.
    Loadsa bits from ELF studio range
    Love Lettuce Face mask from Lush.

ReputationRep:

kate moss dress £60 down to £27!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.