Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Went to Northampton today and bought a black and grey leopard print tulip dress from Peacocks, a swarovski crystal embellished Tattoo t-shirt from TKmaxx and a Pink Soda sample boyfriend cardigan which is grey and black, with a silver chain stitched around the edges, looks lush and only 1 made! and these from Matalan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)

+ lots of toiletries
    Is it any good? if so I want it!

ReputationRep:
    american apparel raglans in the following colours...

figured that's more exciting than pictures from the aa website

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to go to RI just to see if I fit in the jeans... lol.

ReputationRep:

+ lots of toiletries
    Ooooooo Me likey! Is it good? Apparently its been on the bestseller list for the last month!

ReputationRep:
    Two tops
    A pair of shoes from New Look
    A couple of drinks from the coffee shop
    Two cardigan to where over said tops.

And that is all.

ReputationRep:

Turns pink... - "A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go."

Limited edition, free with the code lollipop26 (go watch lollipop26s makeup tutorials and stuff on youtube she is lurrrvley)

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I bought...

A checked shirt from Topshop

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...3397&langId=-1

Concealer from Benefit

http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp...1&bcBrand=core

Foundation from Benefit

http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp...1&bcBrand=core

Annnd a necklace with a little anchor on it from Accessorize, but I can't find a picture of that

ReputationRep:
    I needed a dress for a couple of family parties coming up, yesterday I bought:

Dress from Warehouse

A necklace and some bangles from Warehouse to go with it, they don't seem to have them on the website

I also got a T-shirt from Zara and a light pink shirt from Esprit:

Also some facewipes, exfoliator and 2 bottles of Natural showergel because it's buy one get one free in Superdrug at the moment and I love it!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and mummys just gave me this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran:))
    Is it any good? if so I want it!

(Original post by Whizz)
    Ooooooo Me likey! Is it good? Apparently its been on the bestseller list for the last month!

I ordered online so haven't received it yet! Shall let you both know in due course :p: I hope it's good though. I love L.C so i will probably like it even if it is awful though!

ReputationRep:
    This top

That's it. I'm almost out of money now, so I'm having to be more prudent!

ReputationRep:
    Ash "Wonder" riding boots in black. £245. My mum actually bought them last year but never really got round to wearing them, so she gave them to me today to save me spending a fortune on my own

They're really nice in real life I might end up buying a pair of my own black riding boots though, but these will do nicely until i can afford some cos i want new Uggs for winter too!

Also got these goodies for mine & my boyfriend's new flat!

Molton Brown Blu Maquis handwash and hand lotion, and Puritas handwash - all for £29.40 reduced from £42

ReputationRep:
    I ordered online so haven't received it yet! Shall let you both know in due course :p: I hope it's good though. I love L.C so i will probably like it even if it is awful though!
    Ditto! Apparently it's pseudo-autobiographical so will be interested to read it. God... do I sound like a stalker?! :o:

ReputationRep:
    A-Wear
    Schuh

I also got stuff I hid ages ago in the stockroom where I work. A gorgeous shell pink skirted mac for €5 (reduced from €60) and a pretty dark blue t-shirt with silver and black pattern for 50cent (reduced from €10).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarsAreFixed)
    A-Wear
    Schuh

I also got stuff I hid ages ago in the stockroom where I work. A gorgeous shell pink skirted mac for €5 (reduced from €60) and a pretty dark blue t-shirt with silver and black pattern for 50cent (reduced from €10).
    wow wear do you work they seem like nice purchases.

ReputationRep:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!
    £25 for vintage but it's going to be one of my "key pieces" this winter along with the cotton & leather leggings. just need some nice ankle boots *cough sam edelman* and a new blazeerrr

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it's not great, but worth a read!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.