Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    Alexander McQueen skull scarf (black on red) :woo:
    Pink slinky top thing from Ted Baker
    Knickers from Agent Provocateur
    Black handbag Miss Sixty
    MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo
    Ah, BEAUT. I've been looking at them for a while now; to buy, or not to buy?!..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meltdown30)
    Ohh, what are they like? I've been after some black ankle boots but my search isn't going well.
    I'll try and remember to take a picture of them tomorrow and post it here! Turns out they're also incredibly comfy! They're my babies

ReputationRep:
    Winter coat from All Saints; http://www.allsaints.com/product/?se...=5051214263434

3 vintage handbags, 1 Dirty Dancing racerback vest, a black and grey newsprint 50's style dress and a black cowl neck dress with black sequin polka dots on it. Pictures when I can find some batteries for the camera lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Winter coat from All Saints; http://www.allsaints.com/product/?se...=5051214263434

3 vintage handbags, 1 Dirty Dancing racerback vest, a black and grey newsprint 50's style dress and a black cowl neck dress with black sequin polka dots on it. Pictures when I can find some batteries for the camera lol.
    You know about all saints :awesome: what's their knitwear like? I love some f the cardigans but I'm not sure they're worth the prices. Do you have any from there? I hate when they go bobbly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    You know about all saints :awesome: what's their knitwear like? I love some f the cardigans but I'm not sure they're worth the prices. Do you have any from there? I hate when they go bobbly.
    Yeah I've got a few pieces of knitwear and they've all been excellent so far! They haven't gone at all bobbly, and tbh, I pay for their design more than anything. I must say, the quality is definitely of a MUCH higher standard than your average high st too, but the design and cut of the fabric is much more detailed than any high st.

I love their knitwear. I'm uhming and ahing over 2 pieces of knitwear atm lol. They both look amaaazing on :love:

ReputationRep:
    Penneys ftw

Got a long dusky pink t-shirt (€8), a 3/4 sleeve grey top (€5) and a blue check shirt (a size too big so I can put layers of stuff under it, €10).

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I forgot to add, a pair of gym trousers and a pair of weightlifting gloves both from Sweaty Betty. I honestly can't believe I spent £49 on a pair of gym trousers. I must want my head looking at. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's so freaky. I'm just on that website right now :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao! Great minds think alike!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Lmao! Great minds think alike!!
    They have some awesome looking yoga pants that are really wide at the bottom but I never know if they'll be long enough or not :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    They do 3 leg lengths I think. I tried on a pair of yoga pants today, in a regular, and they do short and long too...

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

I'm trying to wear all my usual pj/lounge bottoms out first as an excuse for getting nice new ones :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...4481&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    Presents:
    Canterbury shirt
    Missguided dress
    Twenty 8 Twelve skirt

Random purchases, can't remember when i got them, not posted for ages! :woo:

Primark
    Blazer
    'Dappy' hat
    (N-Dubz are coming to our freshers ball, so group of us are doing to wear them :p:)
    Hot water bottle
    Bag

Zara
    Skirt
    (love this so much!)

Bravissimo
    Bra

Muji/Evolution
    Atomizer/Hair clip

Jack Wills
    Shorts
    Hoody
    Dress

Topshop
    Blouse
    Crop top

New Look
    Shoes

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Presents:
    Canterbury shirt
    Missguided dress
    Twenty 8 Twelve skirt

Primark
    Blazer
    'Dappy' hat
    (N-Dubz are coming to our freshers ball, so group of us are doing to wear them :p:)
    Hot water bottle
    Bag

Zara
    Skirt
    (love this so much!)

Bravissimo
    Bra

Muji/Evolution
    Atomizer/Hair clip

Jack Wills
    Shorts
    Hoody
    Dress

Topshop
    Blouse
    Crop top

New Look
    Shoes

-x-
    I love that blazer from primark ..how much was it and what kind of material is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Presents:
    Canterbury shirt
    Missguided dress
    Twenty 8 Twelve skirt

Primark
    Blazer
    'Dappy' hat
    Hot water bottle
    Bag

Zara
    Skirt
    (love this so much!)

Bravissimo
    Bra

Muji/Evolution
    Atomizer/Hair clip

Jack Wills
    Shorts
    Hoody
    Dress

Topshop
    Blouse
    Crop top

New Look
    Shoes

-x-
    Argh! I want to see all your lovely things but it takes ages for those photos to load. See next time, can you link the image and put them in a spoiler or something? Soooo much easier

ReputationRep:
    Bought my first ever pair of trackie's earlier, for yoga and aerobics which I will build up the courage to do at uni. Unlike the ones mentioned above, mine were £4.40 from Primark :p:

Going to buy a pair of black patent clubbing heels in New Look tomorrow. Fed up of getting frustrated looking for a pair, just going to buy the ones I saw to today, and thank god that black goes with everything

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...3760&langId=-1

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...0560&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Argh! I want to see all your lovely things but it takes ages for those photos to load. See next time, can you link the image and put them in a spoiler or something? Soooo much easier
    Oh never actually thought of that, is that using [IMG] etc?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    Ah, BEAUT. I've been looking at them for a while now; to buy, or not to buy?!..
    I really love mine, I might post pictures tomorrow. I think they are really versatile and interesting.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.