Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    THE OTHER DAY
    Bright pink cardigan from Topshop - £24 (reduced)
    Long gold charm necklace thing - £4 (reduced)

TODAY
    Cream very deep v-neck long top from Jane Norman - £35
    Gold sash belt Jane Norman - £12
    2 alice bands one is purple, the other green, Accesorize - £5
    Bracelet Topshop - £8

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought a cream dress with black buttons on the front from ASOS, the last one!

ReputationRep:
    the other day i got a moto short denim skirt on ebay £5

today i got a short denim skirt in bhs (sad i know but great skirt) sale so was £11

some grey footless leggings and tights £5 each newlook

a tablecloth- random

ooo and a dangle thing for my new mobile its so cute with purple stars and a stripy sock to keep my phone scratch free- claires

black gloves- claires

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, I bought a greeny coloured skirt from Primark which was £2! I was so happy!!
    Also a green cardigan from Primark £8
    And then from Warehouse a lovely black silk top with a pink flower print which was £40 I had wanted it for ages though, and had money from by birthday so didn't feel too bad about spending that much :P

ReputationRep:
    Oops! Ive spent almost £2500 today, ouch.

I bought the georgeous new stella mccartney jumper dress in black and cream and the new Christian Louboutin Lastic boot shoes, god there so sexy, some diesel jeans, oh and the red hot chilli peppers album which was a random purchase and the oh so beautiful marc jacobs zip bowler!!!!I cant believe I spent that in a few hours!I CANT WAIT TILL MY BAG COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    By the way I dont normally spend that much I was on a bit of a spree!

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say!! Is that your own money or are you digging yourself into debt for all the designer gear?!

ReputationRep:
    Nah it wasn't mine. My mum just signed a contract with the biggest bank in Holland so we had a bit of a celebration! Before I get abuse, I do have a job and normally spend all my own money.lol. I cant wait till the bag comes its gonna b 5 days and Im counting the seconds!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Grey roll neck jumper, £20 Topshop.

Im not really after anything else at the moment, Ive bought all my winter stuff now.

Wow, £2500 is loads, that would last me a few years!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLee)
    THE THUMBNAILS ARE CLICKABLE

Atm I'm trying to save my money so I can go for a big shopping spree for my hols in a few weeks time, I have caved a bit though.

I brought....

It was buy the two for £15! Soon as exams are over (on fri woohoo) I can shape up ready for my hols! I can't wait I'll be able to properly pamper myself like I used to.

And I brought some new pigment samples the other day! From the new range, they came in the cutest little jars, I'm still waiting for two others

my bf sells mac pigment samples and full pots on ebay, you didnt get them from there did you? that would be mad if you got them from him lol i have all the colours cause i get them for free

ReputationRep:
    some lovely pick ups there becky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ross_j)
    some lovely pick ups there becky

thanx, I wore the jumper dress today and I love it! its perfect!

But I got paid today, so got a couple of things, high street this time, n BDW i dont normally buy this much! actually thats a bit of a lie,lol ! but im got gna buy anything till next week!

so I bought

a black jacket from topshop
    georg brown boots ""
    jeans from river island
    necklace and bag from ""
    underwear from ann summers
    digital camera(broke mine on a night out last week)
    £20 credit
    2 tops from urban outfitters
    some mac eyeshadows
    leather gloves from accessorize
    and a sandwich (pushed the boat out on that one!)lol

Thats it from now on I;m seriously gonna budget what I spend on clothes

ReputationRep:
    Black, red and teal beads

Green long top

Skinny jeans.....so gorgeous!

and these shoes!

ReputationRep:
    I just bought this gorgeous (but slightly unnecessary) dress online, now I need somewhere to wear it...but hey, I haven't treated myself in ages, it was reduced by £20 and it makes me feel amazing!

ReputationRep:
    New underwear - La Senza
    Amazing socks - Pringlee
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    New underwear from La Senza
    Hair bobbles from H&M
    Black pretty top from river island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bex.)
    I just bought this gorgeous (but slightly unnecessary) dress online, now I need somewhere to wear it...but hey, I haven't treated myself in ages, it was reduced by £20 and it makes me feel amazing!
    nice! and reduced even further? even better!

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ hey zany

ive just bought a nautical leather jacket £295, a rock shirt £65, jesus loves you top £35 and skinnies £65 all from all saints

ReputationRep:
    I bought these uber-cute pumps from H & M, they're cream satin with gold embroidery and little deers on them. Anyone else seen them? I can't really describe them but they were bargainous - £8!!

Also

Gold h & m ballet pumps from the kids section - £6
    And a tan leather belt identical to Jocasi's from New Look - £8 (but might take it back cos I got the shorter length/waist version instead of the longer length hipster one)

I love cheap nice stuff

ReputationRep:
    today i ordered this: http://johnnycupcakes.com/shop/grafitti_shirt.php

and

http://www.threadless.com/product/659/Needful_Things

and

http://www.threadless.com/product/66...art_Threadless

and

http://pixelgirlshop.com/item.php?item_id=398

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.