The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8800
MadHatta101
about 4 packs of fruit pastelles, im thinking of buying another pack tommorow you know

I bought two today, yum
Went shopping to get a dress to wear for my friend's birthday...

Dress - http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=134453&parent_category_rn=49448&productId=1454606&langId=-1 I think I may have got the size too big cos they didn't have a 10 but I really wanted it!

Black legwarmers from TopShop, undecided whether to actually wear them though... =/ £8
Black tights - bodyshaping ones from M&S £6
2 tshirts from H&M 2 x £5
cardigan from H&M with 50% off yipee so £12.50

I don't want to but think I'm going to shell out £100+ on textbooks too. :frown: My poor bank account.
Reply 8802
Bought this top from River island
http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php
Reply 8803
indiechick2kuk
This Miss Selfridge jacket but in black...

The cream version is divine though..the black is reminiscent of Pixie Geldof's Religion one (which is also gorgeous!).

I bought myself this with my free shipping code. Knit hats = rad.
Reply 8804
I actually got an amazing skirt from Primark, Im so chuffed. It is navy blue and has straps, so sort of a pinafore skirt thing. Get in!
Bexxxx
I actually got an amazing skirt from Primark, Im so chuffed. It is navy blue and has straps, so sort of a pinafore skirt thing. Get in!

I bought this today :eek3:
Reply 8806
Stace-is-Ace
I bought this today :eek3:

:five:

I wore it last night, and I am in love with it!
I wanted the religion one so badly but the Miss Selfridge version is like £75 cheaper and just as nice.

mxcs
The cream version is divine though..the black is reminiscent of Pixie Geldof's Religion one (which is also gorgeous!).

I bought myself this with my free shipping code. Knit hats = rad.
Reply 8808
indiechick2kuk
I wanted the religion one so badly but the Miss Selfridge version is like £75 cheaper and just as nice.

True! I've kind of fallen in love with the cream version now..I was after the Religion one myself and settled on a plain Kookai one, which is lovely too..but the Miss Selfridge one is gorgeous!
Today, I brought some 50 dernier black tights from Topshop, a tshirt for my Dad and some aftershave goo from Lush for my Dad.
purple mr happy pants.
These tights from Urban Outfitters for £5

and this cardigan from Dorothy Perkins with my 25% off code - DVIPE

and i won this awesome river island bag on ebay :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270484067715&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

i need to buy some more books for my degree soon :frown:
Chanel Inimitable in Noir

Dior Rinse Off Cleansing Gel Facewash

Jack Wills Riseholme Tights in Racing Green

Surfanic black mid-layer fleece

Brekka Hot Pink Microfleece

And some other random things from Boots and M&S!
Went to the Trafford Centre on Saturday at 5am and qued up for 5 hours for some Jimmy Choos ha.
Managed to get a pair of heels and a pair of pumps. My boyfriend got me a bag and I also got a sequin top from the clothes range.
The clothes were nice, but a little two fancy for me and the sizing was a joke!
toothpaste-kisses*
Went to the Trafford Centre on Saturday at 5am and qued up for 5 hours for some Jimmy Choos ha.
Managed to get a pair of heels and a pair of pumps. My boyfriend got me a bag and I also got a sequin top from the clothes range.

oooo! photos?
are they ridiculously expensive in H&M?
toothpaste-kisses*

haha 5 hours?! aww! good on your bf waiting with you too, how sweet! what were the prices like? did everything sell out pretty much straight away?

in true ivory

in golden beige

and a bourjous eyeliner sharpner

Latest

Trending

Trending