Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katrin_tara)
    *sob*
    It looks good on, honest!
    ;console; I do like some long tops, didn't you see that part? Is it fitted? Because I might try and find it or one similar in green and orange, if such a thing exists?

ReputationRep:
    this week i got a sparkily stripey black and purple boob tube its too cute, oh and a lovely green jacket with big collar and big buttons

ReputationRep:
    I bought....

- Green purse
    - Green Pumps
    - Ramones T-shirt
    - Shorts
    - Two Black Dresses
    - Jacket
    - Scarf
    - Black Jumper
    - Green Vest Top

Thats about it lol.

ReputationRep:
    I have found nothing in the sales but have bought A LOT of lush, a purple shopper bag from primark (it has clouds and lightning all over it), two ong puffed heart necklaces (one gunmetal, one black) and a blue top from h+m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosmosophia)
    ;console; I do like some long tops, didn't you see that part? Is it fitted? Because I might try and find it or one similar in green and orange, if such a thing exists?
    Soz! Yeah, it is a long top, fitted at the shoulders and chest, then goes loose toward the hips - there are green-ish tops like it, but they're a bit dull imo. No orange though; must not be 'in' this season :rolleyes: :p:
    Anyway, see for youself HERE

ReputationRep:
    I bought:
    - New Look white pumps with black butterflies on
    - New Look Brown Polka Dot Crinkle Shore Sleeved Shirt
    - Dorothy Perkins V Neck Jumper in Black and Grey
    £40 in total...not too good for sales. Although only the top was in the sales.

ReputationRep:
    Black waistcoat - TopShop
    Blue bra and thong - La Senza
    Ship necklace - TopShop
    Grey roll neck jumper dress - Miss Selfridge
    Black and gold shorts - Miss Selfridge
    Stella Perfume

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Linds]I went shopping with my aunt for Christmas and bought:

Topshop- £38

I got this dress too! How do you wear yours?

ReputationRep:

a long maroon jumper dress <3
    metallic leggings
    new look

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful tea dress-style, um, dress for New Years. It's flowery. £10, down from £50! From Oasis.
    Black satin pumps from Faith.
    Bag, PJs, socks, tights and a top from Primark.

ReputationRep:
    3/4 length double breasted winter coat, 2 plain T-shirts, a cool jumper, a scarf (for so long I resisted being a scarf wearing pansy, but it's time to give in).

ReputationRep:
    Went sale shopping yesterday, I got:
    Grey jumper and a baby blue jumper from Topshop
    Black top from oasis
    Pink top from Miss Selfridge
    Bra from m&s
    various jewellery - 5 pairs of earings, couple of necklaces and this gorgeous charmbracelet from claires, topshop and boots
    Some face creams and body stuff from boots
    I forgot to go into lush so i'm going back 2mo probably and have a look around for a coupla more things.
    Oh, and i ordered a leopard print dress from ASOS a few days ago and it came through today, Its gorgeouss
    All in all, the sales this year have been really good - I havent really spent too much, and i;ve picked up quite a few good bargains!! (a novelty for me, lol)

ReputationRep:
    Went sale shopping yesterday, I got:
    Grey jumper and a baby blue jumper from Topshop
    Black top from oasis
    Pink top from Miss Selfridge
    Bra from m&s
    various jewellery - 5 pairs of earings, couple of necklaces and this gorgeous charmbracelet from claires, topshop and boots
    Some face creams and body stuff from boots
    I forgot to go into lush so i'm going back 2mo probably and have a look around for a coupla more things.
    Oh, and i ordered a leopard print dress from ASOS a few days ago and it came through today, Its gorgeouss
    All in all, the sales this year have been really good - I havent really spent too much, and i;ve picked up quite a few good bargains!! (a novelty for me, lol)

ReputationRep:
    Went sales shopping and got a dress in monsoon that was reduced from 170euro to 85, and I bought a Red Herring dress in Debenhams for 43euro, now I can't wait for occasions to wear them to. Bought a pair of next jeans aswell, it was manic in there.

ReputationRep:
    bought loads this week BUT...
    JUST this second got a black tank top from here...

http://www.mysmut.eu.com/

haha loves it^^

ReputationRep:
    I went shopping yesterday and brought...

3 tops
    2 pairs of trousers
    a jumper
    a cardigan
    a zippy up hoody jacket thing
    and a necklace

umm i think that was it.... was such a good day!!

ReputationRep:
    The only thing i really really wanted in the sales (a grey jumper dress from Jane Norman) is not even in the ruddy sale!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got a brown rollneck jumper dress from H&M
    Black poloneck dress from fresh (cute little shop on Regent St)
    Tan boots from F&F (£30 - Tesco - great!)
    Dark jeans from River Island
    Makeup - clarins foundation, ysl mascara, benefit high beam highlighter, eyeshadows, guerlain bronzer
    black suede peeptoes with platform from barratts
    La Senza undies
    Waistcoat from River Island ($40 down to £20)
    White shorts from Zara
    White blazer from Zara
    Brown jumper from New Look
    Tan belt from H&M

That's it for this week. Spoiled myself even though I was spoiled at christmas.. that's fed my shopping fix for a little while though and I got a few bits I've been looking for for ages!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Went shopping to reading today

Bought a bright red jumper from H&M, green cardi from primark and black/grey skinnies from topshop

ReputationRep:
    lovely h&m very thin jumper in aqua and black - £15

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.