Shyness is nice, but
Currently waiting on this:

Sick buy that looks hhhhhhhhhooooooooootttttt

although weather is rising in temp, riskaymover
Koenig
Sick buy that looks hhhhhhhhhooooooooootttttt

although weather is rising in temp, riskaymover

Ta. And I know but it was in the sale so I couldn't resist! :ahee:

I went a bit crazy this week really lol, very happy with everything though!
Everything is from River Island apart from the Black Sandals and the Blue Broach which are from Dorothy Perkins!
LaurenFinlay<3

I went a bit crazy this week really lol, very happy with everything though!
Everything is from River Island apart from the Black Sandals and the Blue Broach which are from Dorothy Perkins!

Bloody hell - how much did that all come out to??
well the first time i went into River Island, i spent about £162, then i went in again a bit later and spent i think it was about £54 and then in Dorothy Perkins i spent about £35...thinking back now perhaps i did spend a tad too much BUTTTT i wont need to buy new clothes for a few weeks now =]
LaurenFinlay<3
well the first time i went into River Island, i spent about £162, then i went in again a bit later and spent i think it was about £54 and then in Dorothy Perkins i spent about £35...thinking back now perhaps i did spend a tad too much BUTTTT i wont need to buy new clothes for a few weeks now =]

weeks?!
yeah, good 3/4 weeks before i'll even think of buying another random top or dress! its not as if i go out frequently on big spending trips like this! i've been away for the past 2 months so i was in need of some good old retail therapy =]
Black & White pair of Vans Vulcanised 106. :yep:

Oh that's adorable!
There are sooo many things I want from New Look at the moment. Shame I'm not shopping for a while :frown:
Georgiahoneybee
Oh that's adorable!
There are sooo many things I want from New Look at the moment. Shame I'm not shopping for a while :frown:

Thanks:smile: its a little present to myself for after exams
Just brought this dress off ebay will hopefully where it for uni summer ball, would it be suitable for wedding? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280489015468&autorefresh=true

...and...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:biggrin:
tea_cakes

That is gorgeous! Where's it from?

MidgetJen1990
Just brought this dress off ebay will hopefully where it for uni summer ball, would it be suitable for wedding? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280489015468&autorefre sh=true

I don't know about wearing it to a wedding. I guess it depends how formal it is but if it's in the summer, black wouldn't really look that great. Maybe have a hunt on ebay for a more summery dress?
Nothing exciting. Some SIMPLE face cleanser, and a notebook for college.
Stace-is-Ace
That is gorgeous! Where's it from?

It's by Yumi, I got it from here. :smile:
Nice little random pressie from my parents when they got back off holiday from the new Dior Summer 2010 Addicted To Dior range:

very cute! I love the limited editions :smile: The whole summer collection looks lovely! :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.

very cute! I love the limited editions :smile: The whole summer collection looks lovely! :biggrin:

I Love dior summer collections :smile:
that is so cute :biggrin:
This little beast
Helloooo birdies

Also a very thin, white, oversized cotton (now how's THAT for premodification!) shirt from Zara, and a high waisted navy skirt, also from Zara! My purse is crying as we speak. It's always crying.

Latest