Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    asos shoe boots
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

This swimming costume from French Connection, although I guarantee my boobies won't be looking that nice in it! I also got some MAC makeup from the To The Beach collection in the mail today.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8644&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...t_category_rn=

Not sure how I am going to wear the latter though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieMT)

This swimming costume from French Connection, although I guarantee my boobies won't be looking that nice in it! I also got some MAC makeup from the To The Beach collection in the mail today.
    Giggity ...

ReputationRep:
    I bought this gorgeous dress from French Connection: http://www.frenchconnection.com/prod...dise+Dress.htm (in turquoise). I love it and have been lusting after it for ages so I've been saving my money up! It's gorgeous and I think it was really worth the extra money. My boyfriend doesn't agree, but he has no clue about what looks good!
    I also bought some Topshop make-up yesterday! I got a black kohl pencil, two nail polishes and a rose lip balm. Admittedly, the packaging is better than the actual make-up, but I still love them!

ReputationRep:
    I bought a pair of Plimsolls and a white vest top with a butterfly on it, both from River Island.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...t_category_rn=

Not sure how I am going to wear the latter though...
    I've looked at that before but for some reason haven't been quite as won over by it as I suddenly am! I want one!
    Can't decide whether I should get the parrot one or the denim one, though. :beard:
    I'm already mentally going through my wardrobe so that it doesn't end up sitting there forever while I try to figure out what to wear with it.

ReputationRep:
    HELP. I bought one of those lace bodies today but have NO idea how to wear it...any suggestions? Links etc to things which would go would help (it's black)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    HELP. I bought one of those lace bodies today but have NO idea how to wear it...any suggestions? Links etc to things which would go would help (it's black)
    Those tops are hott

ReputationRep:
    I wear my lace stuff with the same coloured strappy top (thats long enough to cover my bum) underneath during the day, and then for clubbing just a black bra and a skirt with it tbh.

I bought two pairs of sunnies, a blazer, some shoes (not sure about), some hair bows, a bunch of magazines with fit skater kids in, some grey liquid liner and some tweezers today

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-helix-...442&affId=1158

ReputationRep:
    Very rock chick, me likey.

But hmmm, do you wear them with a skirt or jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniloulou)
    Very rock chick, me likey.

But hmmm, do you wear them with a skirt or jeans?
    I'll be wearing them with calf length leggings and a longline rock tee or hareem pants and a baggy cropped jumper.

ReputationRep:
    I bought:
    French Connection glasses which, with my NHS voucher only came to £30
    Topshop Baxter Jeans
    M&S tights, since my puppy went through my last pair

ReputationRep:
    A pair of white plimsoll trainer things from Dorothy Perkins (£8 from £12- bargain!)
    ...and a new concealer stick and the Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner (heard it's quite good so wanted to give it a go )

It's my birthday next Friday so haven't bought that much just in case I buy something that's already been bought as a present if you get me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmyem91)
    I bought:
    French Connection glasses which, with my NHS voucher only came to £30
    Topshop Baxter Jeans
    M&S tights, since my puppy went through my last pair
    ohh how do u get an nhs voucher i need want contacts and a new pair of glasses

ReputationRep:
    jack wills boxford cardi, should be £59 but got it on a friend's staff discount for £16 :awesome:

2 H&M dresses, one £24.99 (the black bird print one), the other £12.99 (black floral strappy), keeping the floral one but swapping the bird one for a smaller size at some point

errrm nothing else exciting, just some olay thermal polish facewash

got quite a longgg list of stuff to buy, but i can concentrate until exams are finished, then im going to have a massive splash out and buy tons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    ohh how do u get an nhs voucher i need want contacts and a new pair of glasses
    If you are a student, get the HC1 form and fill out for a HC2 certificate

ReputationRep:
    Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    jack wills boxford cardi, should be £59 but got it on a friend's staff discount for £16 :awesome:

2 H&M dresses, one £24.99 (the black bird print one), the other £12.99 (black floral strappy), keeping the floral one but swapping the bird one for a smaller size at some point

errrm nothing else exciting, just some olay thermal polish facewash

got quite a longgg list of stuff to buy, but i can concentrate until exams are finished, then im going to have a massive splash out and buy tons.
    How do you have room for all this stuff in your wardrobe?? When I have my own house, I'm so getting a walk in wardrobe :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.