The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stace-is-Ace
I have a walk in wardrobe at the moment and it's AMAZING but I'm moving out in a couple of weeks :sad:

J E A L O U S . . .I would absolutely :love: a walk in wardrobe . . .:tongue: . .

been wanting those boots for ages!
kaytee.

OO I've wanted that tee for ages!

I got:

^ Velvettt :cool:

All in an impromptu post-break up online retail therapy sesh (I have exams so can't do any REAL shopping.. :frown: )
blinkbelle
OO I've wanted that tee for ages!

Me too, I found it for £15 so decided to buy it :biggrin:
This thread made me want to buy buy buy so I ended up clearing a load of stuff of my list of things to buy online...

Oops.
^^ love the Marmite tee! Where's it from?xx
blinkbelle
^^ love the Marmite tee! Where's it from?xx

Clicky :biggrin:
Whoops.
I've been pretty stressed over exams and it's reached my wallet.
Now I can't afford food.

I got a black a-line vest with a pocket from RI, a white loose fit vest from NewLook, some shampoo and conditioner and some Batiste dry shampoo! Very exciting.
I bought these shorts from Jack Wills for my holiday -

They are a bit big but I like them slouchy!

I also got a new bottle of my favourite Guerlain primer. This stuff is to die for! :biggrin:

Got this (but in black) to go with my Magenta dress for the summer ball on Saturday . .
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme, £36 instead of £40 :smile:

Boots No 7 high shine gloss in "whisper", £3.95 instead of £8.95. it's not very good, but worth the £3...i'm waiting for the new dior summer glosses.

Radox stress relief bubble bath.... £1

also got some healthy snack boxes from Graze, a birthday card, and some other random stuff. Took a dress back cos it was too big and they didnt have a smaller size :frown: i want a biiiig shopping spree!

for a tenner each :smile:
http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-maron-military-boot/1420077020/

Well, I got some just like those from Ebay for less than half the price. :awesome:

I got this for £8 :biggrin:
angel_night

I got this for £8 :biggrin:

Oooo pretty where is it from?
MidgetJen1990
Oooo pretty where is it from?

motel rocks :smile:
I bought some white tights and a pair of denim shorts. The shorts are a kids age 13 because the 14 and 15 yrs were both too big :frown: the lady on the tills asked me whether i realised they were kids shorts lol.
grey boob tube top & a black one with some weird pattern on it- both from h&m.

edit: today I bought

<-- but in creme
and some cheap make-up from superdrug.. miss sporty lipgloss, 2true eyeliner and nyc eyeshadow.

Latest