Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)

ahhhhhhomgomgomg
    I want these so bad!! Hard to find my size, they comfy?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    I want these so bad!! Hard to find my size, they comfy?

-x-
    I havent worn them much yet, but just pottering around the house they feel lovely!

ReputationRep:

The image doesn't do them justice, I am in love.

ReputationRep:

plus another sheer grey and black panelled cropped top and some socks and a cute t shirt for my friend's birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifyougotthemoney)
    most of primark, plus most of asos sale jewellery, plus the comfiest ankle boots ever in the river island sale, plus two h&m tops and a necklace shaped like an elephant from new look.

plus, more.

needless to say, pay day needs to hurry the hell up.
    Which ankle boots?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Which ankle boots?
    they're like beigey with silver studs on the toes and back.. £15 in the sale! but got them £11.25 with 25% discount

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifyougotthemoney)
    they're like beigey with silver studs on the toes and back.. £15 in the sale! but got them £11.25 with 25% discount
    Ooh, I have these, they're so lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought a nice grey jumper from Primark, very cosy And some cute bows for my hair from Peacocks.

ReputationRep:
    ripped skinnies from zara, eyeshadow pallette from sleek, lipstick from mac, shirt dress from zara

ReputationRep:

This beaut . . . got for my holiday - got £10 off, plus 10% off (found code online).

ReputationRep:
    Some slouchy jeans to replace my old ones which are now too big - Oasis, £10 (reduced from £45!)
    A gorgeous mint green skull scarf - Miss Selfridge, £12

Cute gold birds on a branch necklace - Miss Selfridge, £3
    Gold bow ring - Miss Selfridge, £1.50
    Set of 8 cute studs - Miss Selfridge, £4
    Set of gold & cream vintage style bangles - Miss Selfridge, £6

LOVE Miss Selfridge jewellery sale xx

ReputationRep:
    Just bought that Instant Boob Job bra they keep advertising from Ann Summers... I may never take it off. Or, indeed, get a boob job. Not that I would. But even if I DID want to, I wouldn't anymore. Goodness me. Only had my size in cerise and black (urgh) but I don't even care, it's astonishing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    Just bought that Instant Boob Job bra they keep advertising from Ann Summers... I may never take it off. Or, indeed, get a boob job. Not that I would. But even if I DID want to, I wouldn't anymore. Goodness me. Only had my size in cerise and black (urgh) but I don't even care, it's astonishing!
    How much was it? Could you link me to it on the website? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    How much was it? Could you link me to it on the website? :o:
    Here you go! If the link doesn't work it'll come up on the Ann Summers homepage It was £22! Apparently my local store got a brand new batch in today and there were already loads of sizes missing by the end of the day, so it seems as though they're selling quickly! Really not surprised, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    Here you go! If the link doesn't work it'll come up on the Ann Summers homepage It was £22! Apparently my local store got a brand new batch in today and there were already loads of sizes missing by the end of the day, so it seems as though they're selling quickly! Really not surprised, haha!
    Thank you ! I'd rep you but I've used my rep for today I'll try and remember tomorrow! I can't wait to try that bra, I'll never wanna take it off, even when I'm sleeping :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Thank you ! I'd rep you but I've used my rep for today I'll try and remember tomorrow! I can't wait to try that bra, I'll never wanna take it off, even when I'm sleeping :p:
    Haha no worries! Ohh that's so weird, as soon as I put it on I texted my friend saying 'OK so this is never leaving my body', hahaha! (she bought exactly the same one but in the wrong size as she was so determined to own one anyway :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    Haha no worries! Ohh that's so weird, as soon as I put it on I texted my friend saying 'OK so this is never leaving my body', hahaha! (she bought exactly the same one but in the wrong size as she was so determined to own one anyway :p: )
    Hahaha I'm pretty determined to own one, but not to the extent that I'd buy the wrong size as a last resort :p:

Got this, this and this (I got it in blue tho, not red) . . all for £26 - can't be bad, eh? . . :tongue: . .

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.