Wonderbra gel animal bra

Jack Wills Thorneydown vest in 'peacock'

Jack Wills floral Woverley skirt

Chanel Inimitable mascara

Diorshow Lash Maximiser

Diorskin Nude Mineral Powder in "light beige 020"

Chanel Démaquillant Yeux Intense

Dior 5 Couleurs Artistry Palette in "green design"

That's about everything for now i think. Oh, and some flights to Miami to start my gap year, but that's not til feb...but woooo anyway :biggrin:

Still have lots on the "to buy" list unfortunately....today's task - find a new job!
Got new pair of trainers, come online and found them £10 cheaper = they are going straight back to the shop tomorrow! . . . and the £10 can go towards my Clinique cream.
Quail
Just bought that Instant Boob Job bra they keep advertising from Ann Summers... I may never take it off. Or, indeed, get a boob job. Not that I would. But even if I DID want to, I wouldn't anymore. Goodness me. Only had my size in cerise and black (urgh) but I don't even care, it's astonishing!

OMG I've just got one of these, and I think its the best thing that I've ever, EVER purchased. It makes my boobs look amazing!!!
Reply 9923
I want to buy one of these but I can't decide on the colour! Help??

DiaDhuit

I like the blue or the red.
DiaDhuit

OOh, I like. I'd go for red, blue or brown personally.

I'm afraid I can't narrow it down anymore than that. :p:
Muffinz
This top in the pink, and also this top. I also recently got a dress from Monsoon, a dress from Oasis, some jerset basics from Dorothy Perkins and some stuff from La Senza. I'm slowly working my way through my birthday money :biggrin:

I'm so sorry but the print on the Aztec top looks like a vagina :mmm:
DiaDhuit

Blue and the brown are my personal faves.
Reply 9928
DiaDhuit

I really like the tan as I feel like satchels look quite vintage when they are in tan but personal preference. I brought this brown satchel bag and I love it.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alexa-Satchel-Bag-genuine-italian-brown-leather-/220640107505?pt=Women_s_Bags

where is yours from as i'm looking at the red and thinking hmmm may have to have one!
StarryEyed91
I'm so sorry but the print on the Aztec top looks like a vagina :mmm:

LMAO! I didn't see that first time. Good thing I sent it back :mmm:
Muffinz
LMAO! I didn't see that first time. Good thing I sent it back :mmm:

Haha that was lucky! I remember seeing Drew Barrymore wearing a designer dress that had a similar pattern and Heatworld said it looked a bit 'dubious' lol. Obviously ASOS thought it was a good idea to recreate the same pattern!
.Scout.
OMG I've just got one of these, and I think its the best thing that I've ever, EVER purchased. It makes my boobs look amazing!!!

I KNOW, they're so good! I love the little beanbag bits too, they make me laugh, hahaha
DiaDhuit

Am i the only one who sees that as purple and not blue!? Anyhoo, i like the brown or black - but for bags i tend to go for colours that can wear anytime with anything :smile:

-x-
Reply 9933
missmark

where is yours from as i'm looking at the red and thinking hmmm may have to have one!

The Cambridge Satchel Company, but I'm going to look on ebay for a bit because they're quite expensive to buy new!

Anyhow I think I'm going to go for the brown one :smile:
This dress arrived today from ASOS. I'm not sure whether or not to keep or return it. I admit the fact that it was reduced to £15 was a big part in me buying it in the first place :redface:

I'm leaning more towards returning it at this point I think.

Just dress

Spoiler

Me in dress (sorry about blurryness)

Spoiler

What do you think?
Original post by &#946
This dress arrived today from ASOS. I'm not sure whether or not to keep or return it. I admit the fact that it was reduced to £15 was a big part in me buying it in the first place :redface:

Just dress

Spoiler

Spoiler

What do you think?

it's a pretty dress but i think you're a bit too pale to pull it off. sorry! im pale as well and i try to avoid the nude trend because it just emphasises my glowy whiteness :p:
Original post by &#946

Just dress

Spoiler

Spoiler

What do you think?
I say return it. It washes you out completely, and fits like a sack! I'm pretty sure you'd look better in something more fitted and less country bumpkin hehe.
popple7
it's a pretty dress but i think you're a bit too pale to pull it off. sorry! im pale as well and i try to avoid the nude trend because it just emphasises my glowy whiteness :p:

Hahaha, no offence taken. Very good point actually, I didn't consider that. :o:

Ilora-Danon
I say return it. It washes you out completely, and fits like a sack! I'm pretty sure you'd look better in something more fitted and less country bumpkin hehe.

:rofl: Country bumpkin! That's it, definitely getting my £15 quid back. :p:

Latest