Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My Easter Holiday Haul

-sunglasses from Next, swapped with some from Dorothy Perkins with sis
    -bright pink t-shirt top/dress from Primark (part of an 80s themed outfit!)
    -same thing, but in green for normal wear!
    -black overnight bag from Primark
    -Grey pinafore with white t-shirt attatched from Next (bought as a present by my Mum- bless! )
    -2 x black footless tights
    -White linen shorts from Topshop
    -Green jacket from Camden
    -Green spotted top from Uttam London
    -yellow strappy top from Primark
    -blue vest from Miss Selfridge
    -this dress from Topshop. well, technically it's a top, but I'm a shortass, so it can be both with the aid of some footless tights
    -pretty bag from Uttam London

Such a way to spend the remainder of my student loan/ birthday money... Oh well, haven't bought anything in a while, deserved a treat :p: (just added it up, "only" came to about £100 with student discount, vouchers, etc etc... quite impressed!)

ReputationRep:
    Just a strappy summer dress from H&M for the beach, I'm trying ot to buy much stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hey ladies, hope you don’t mind me posting in here. I am thinking about buying some gear tonight and was looking for some advice from a female perspective as the colours are not my usual. The following are t-shirts that I would wear with just jeans and trainers or shoes and is the casual look. :

Plus the following

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...005blkbya9.gif

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...smensadlp7.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...smensadiy7.jpg

During the week I bought the following from Burtons. Once again feedback is appreciated.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueNose)
    Hey ladies, hope you don’t mind me posting in here. I am thinking about buying some gear tonight and was looking for some advice from a female perspective as the colours are not my usual. The following are t-shirts that I would wear with just jeans and trainers or shoes and is the casual look. :

Plus the following

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...005blkbya9.gif

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...smensadlp7.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...smensadiy7.jpg

During the week I bought the following from Burtons. Once again feedback is appreciated.

Cheers
    I love that green Adidas one! Not overly keen on the black one with the woman on it though, just think it looks a bit OTT!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, no money

ReputationRep:
    I went to Primark today, and ended up buying the following:
    Navy floral dress, £10
    Green tshirt, £3
    Floral bag, £4
    Long Bambi pendant, £1.50
    Set of 3 earrings, £1 (dont photograph very well!)

Also got a cotton floral kimono style top from New Look, but Im not 100% sure about it yet- its a bit loose around the bust/neckline, so I need to find a funky brooch to pin it in place first before I wear it!

Its all very floral I know, but obviously I wont be wearing them all at the same time!! :p:

Im supposed to revising but I felt really bored this morning, so I just popped to the shopping centre for an hour!

EDIT: OK well it wont let me upload all of the pictures, never mind!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Gold trainers- Prada (£195)
    Love hurts tee- Kris Van Assche (£60)

The trainers were a really capricious buy but I love them .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisbemadness)
    I went to Primark today, and ended up buying the following:
    Navy floral dress, £10
    Green tshirt, £3
    Floral bag, £4
    Long Bambi pendant, £1.50
    Set of 3 earrings, £1 (dont photograph very well!)

Also got a cotton floral kimono style top from New Look, but Im not 100% sure about it yet- its a bit loose around the bust/neckline, so I need to find a funky brooch to pin it in place first before I wear it!

Its all very floral I know, but obviously I wont be wearing them all at the same time!! :p:

Im supposed to revising but I felt really bored this morning, so I just popped to the shopping centre for an hour!

EDIT: OK well it wont let me upload all of the pictures, never mind!!

I'm loving that necklace, so cute! off to primark I go

ReputationRep:
    While linen trousers from Miss Selfridge.
    Mint coloured shirt from River Island
    Flip flops form Accessorize

I'm so pleased about the trousers - been promising myself I'd get some for years, and now I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    ^All sounds lovely what you got!!

Anyway, finially managed to buy some things!;

* Linen Shorts from Miss Selfridge £25 (same as link, but black!)
    * Demin Shorts from Miss Selfridge £35
    * Rope Belt from Topshop £15 (it's more of a creamy colour than the pic!)
    All with Student Discount
    * Pink top from Gap £16 (in sale)

-x-
    Love the denim shorts

Will have to take myself back to Miss Selfridge pronto.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I haven't had time to shop lots of work and college going on. Managed to bag myself a new jacket (Bravissimo- £29 from £59) and a new bra (the jersey material one, yellow and grey stripes). So I haven't started suffering withdrawal yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    Love the denim shorts

Will have to take myself back to Miss Selfridge pronto.
    They are lovely! Never really shopped in Miss Selfridge before, but now i love it! My linen shorts are v nice too, so think i'll go back for some trousers!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    i just bought the most gorgeous coloured dress from H&M - pinky purple, shiny material, just beautiful! and only a tenner! i didn't even check the price tag when i found it and tried it on - almost choked when the girl scanned it...ha. just need somewhere to wear it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    They are lovely! Never really shopped in Miss Selfridge before, but now i love it! My linen shorts are v nice too, so think i'll go back for some trousers!

-x-
    I tried some linen trousers on in there yesterday- one size drowned me, the other was too tight. It seems its not to be! I was tempted to buy a pair of crop jeans/shorts similar to the ones above but they were £35 & I thought is it worth it when I'll only be wearing them to doss around in over the summer? So I went to New Look & brought a pair of crops (admitedly rubbisher quality) for £12.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oxford Street Primark:

-Two pairs of sandals
    -Eleven pairs of pants (one with a matching vest)
    -One long top/dress
    -Vanilla body wash

ReputationRep:
    Two tops from Topshop
    Veet
    Exfoliater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dramatic Star)
    I tried some linen trousers on in there yesterday- one size drowned me, the other was too tight. It seems its not to be!
    Shame, saying that i haven't tried them on yet so who knows!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Linen Trousers
    Grey Sweater Vest

Total £30

ReputationRep:
    One word: Danish, thats what I call sweets...

ReputationRep:
    Well rather a lot this week, but it was well deserved!

And some white linen trousers, an electric blue short sleeve jumper, mustard puff sleeve cardigan with square buttons, green clear beads and.. a bikini.

And that is me spent out until payday...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.