Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Haha, I was in the same situation. I've moved home now and it looks like a bomb's hit my room. i've been home a week and haven't bothered to put everything away. It also doesn't help that my room at home is a box room, and my room at uni was massive, it was the size of my living room at home

ReputationRep:
    To be fair a lot of it is stuff I won't use in the holidays, like kitchen stuff and a safe

I also won't be using my laptop and printer much as I'll be in Paris for 2 months, so they can stay in storage too.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yellow tunic style top
    4 necklaces ( cos three were on offer :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Bought loads of stuff today before my holiday on friday So many great sales atm
    pink skirt that ties sort of like a sarong
    jellies :p:
    blue shirt dress
    blue top thing reeeeally cheap in h&m
    blue sparkly vest top with beads and netting..sounds weird but its not lol
    dress i nearly bought a few weeks ago when it was 25 quid, waited, got it today for 10 love it when that happens.

ReputationRep:
    Had a bit of a spree yesterday in Reading, bought 2 pairs of leggings from Zara (one purple and one black), a T-shirt (also from Zara), Cosmetic Warrior, Buffy, Angels on Bare Skin and Honey I Washed The Kids (all from Lush, though the last 2 were free samples), a Clippykit bag, and some badges from But Is It Art? and the Disney Store
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I bought two tops out of Topshop one a nice new one for work and another one with a waist tie, http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...7925&langId=-1
    however i have this thing about the second top that it makes me look pregnant as it kind of just covers all of me and puffs out a bit so i look like i am hiding a baby bump :p: weird i know.

ReputationRep:
    sexy zany!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    haha no antics not when i think it makes me look pregnant :p:

this week:
    -pinky lip gloss
    -white and black tanktops
    -2 trouser bottoms
    -white t-shirt with some pinky flowers
    -plain black t-shirt
    -plain pinky t-shirt
    -black trainers
    -a silver bracelet
    -pinky jewellery set with earrings and necklace

ReputationRep:
    This dress in black:
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/inv...p,womens,wsale
    This necklace in black:
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/inv...leaccessories#

ReputationRep:
    this ring:

ReputationRep:
    this..it came in the post today...

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....7+21%3A33%3A45

had been thinking about it last week...in fact I think I posted on here as to what people thought!

ReputationRep:
    white bikini - from Peacocks - it said £5 on the tag which I thought was a bargin, then I went to the till and it went through as £3! Love it when that happens
    tankini - white with red strawberries on it and red bottoms
    red swimsuit - has ace tummy pannels in it!
    black dye to dye my grey skinny jeans because they don't go with anything...just got them out of the washing machine and they look fab :love: I just hope they are dry by tomorrow so I can wear them. Damn I hate waiting for stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when topshop sale starts. Haven't brought anything yet as I'm waiting for that

_EMMA_, Can i ask where that ring is from

ReputationRep:
    Last week I bought a chiffon dress top thingy from USC, a loada stuff from Lush and some white leggings.
    Today I bought two skirts for £7 in the miss selfridge sale! As well as a shirt and a dress. Then I bought a turquoise bag (see below) and some earrings. I'm a happy bunny

[IMG]http://bynica.com/range.aspx*****60&Filter=R&c=10& cName=Spring Summer 2007[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    i have no images
    but i got some new era hats from the shop
    and also a rolling stones top

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it :blush: But that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    i bought some GAP skinny strech dark denim jeans..

for £5
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    you have £400 to spend on a watch !!!! lucky you

ReputationRep:
    Zara green ribbed vest top
    Ruched pink beach dress
    Biiiig sunglasses with light green frames
    No. 7 body lotion with hint of self-tan stuff!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.