really? maybe they were reduced but not in the sale, i dunno :dontknow:

i used to work in river island so i'll get onto my contacts
    aww thanks

ReputationRep:
    Love all that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    *This top from Topshop - with student discount
    *These shorts from Miss Selfridges - with student discount
    *Random Monkey socks for my friends birthday from Punkyfish (i just wanted the bag it came in!)
    *Some Corcs for £9 from Ravel (they're so comfy! For my holiday)
    *Necklace and Sunglasses from H&M
    *Skirt from Principles for my mum!
    *And some pies for dinner from M&S lol

Was a bit scary wondering around Birmingham today, Police EVERYWHERE!

-x-
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    9 carat gold white earrings
    Big silver bag
    Small green bag

ReputationRep:
    I paid for six carefully selected silver charms to be soldered onto a silver chain bracelet I bought for my 18th birthday with the intention that it would become a charm bracelet one day.

Each of the charms is personal and means something to me, I collected it today and it's beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, where from? I'm planning to get charms/charm bracelets for my two best friends (both turning 21 soon!), but haven't found any nice ones yet!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniker)
    topshop sale starts thurs july 5th
    Tuesday 3rd July *****!

Their website started their sale this morning! Shame on you for giving false information!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    Tuesday 3rd July *****!

Their website started their sale this morning! Shame on you for giving false information!
    Thats abit harsh. Its not like she said it wrong on purpose

edit - It hasn't started in store yet. It starts on Thursday.
    Shame on you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)

Shame on you!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc.

ReputationRep:
    I bought Pokemon Ranger yesterday :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Ohhh, where from? I'm planning to get charms/charm bracelets for my two best friends (both turning 21 soon!), but haven't found any nice ones yet!

-x-
    I got my chain bracelet from a shop called Jewel in Milton Keynes, it cost £100. I would advise going for a chain bracelet that is slightly chunky because my mum had one when she was younger and where she wore it over the years the links became dented.

The charms came from all over the place, I've got a musical stave charm and a faith, hope and charity charm from car boot sales from when I was little, I've got a piglet charm and a snowflake charm from off ebay, I got an 18 key for a birthday present and a dolphin I bought off a dealer from a market.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)

Shame on you!
    LOL! This made me laugh so much.

ReputationRep:
    so the topshop sale starts thurs?

ReputationRep:
    I've just found this website for the poster interested in charm bracelets and charms. It's alot cheaper than my bracelet but still sterling silver.

http://www.925silvercharms.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for 6.64. Hopefully buy more makeup when my EMA bonus comes through!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolefury)
    Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for 6.64. Hopefully buy more makeup when my EMA bonus comes through!
    You get bonuses?!? I bet my dad would be thrilled his £17000 income tax a year is being spent on make-up. I wish he could spend it on some make-up for me, but alas no.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, the fact that my parents survive on pittance and I've just done 21exams surely means I'm allowed a little luxury? I have enough judgments about ema from the people at college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolefury)
    Well yeah, the fact that my parents survive on pittance and I've just done 21exams surely means I'm allowed a little luxury? I have enough judgments about ema from the people at college.
    I'm surviving on pittance, despite my parents income, aswell because I was brought up to earn my way, if I want something I have to earn it and have done since I was 15. No luxuries for me at the minute.
    Oh, and I'd like to point out that's what my dad did to get where he is and 40% is taken away from him, before you even think about VAT, national insurance and other fees he's required to pay.

ReputationRep:
    I have a job aswell, it's not like I choose to live on EMA alone.

ReputationRep:
    EMA is supposed to pay for educational requirements, textbooks, stationary etc not make-up, hardly a requirement for college unless you're taking a course on how to be a beautician.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.