Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AisAis)
    My New Look Organic Cottom top came out of its firth wash full of holes. Grrrrr.

so did mine!! I had a lemon and a pink one :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I bought a print tshirt from riverisland and a similar one from topshop also some socks and some earings i've had my eye on for ages.

ReputationRep:
    Loads of jewellery from Primark: 2 sets of blue bangles £1.50 each, silver bead necklace £2, hair slides £1.50, wooden heart/gold chain £2 (incidentally Topshop were selling one of these not long ago for about £10 I think :rolleyes: ).

Plus these two tops from DP, one in green and one in cream:

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...0218&langId=-1

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp...8700&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    I also ordered some underwear from the la senza sale as the shop had no order to it and i couldnt even find the section that had my size in it. I knew what i wanted i just couldnt find them, they didnt even seem to have any normal stock in. All i need is for my order to be delivered now.

ReputationRep:
    Today I bought two cardigans from Primark which were £1 each! One was a blue 3/4-length bell-sleeved cardigan and the other was a short-sleeved stipey cardigan.

I also had my tongue pierced yesterday which I suppose counts as a purchase...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitargirl03)
    I also had my tongue pierced yesterday which I suppose counts as a purchase...
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Pair of TopMan flipflops - in the sale for a fiver, down from fifteen quid. TopShop sale necklace, £4 - basically, half price.

ReputationRep:
    white combats from Primark - £6 and a black and white halterneck dress, also from primark - £7 =D

ReputationRep:
    Lush Facemask and got 5 knickers for a fiver at La Senza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    How did it go?
    I was okay thank you! I had a horrible feeling that it would look chavvy, but luckily it doesn't! I cant eat anything solid at the moment as it hurts, and I speak with a lisp, lol as my tongue is swollen, but the swelling should go down within the next day or two!

ReputationRep:
    Bought perfume online yesterday!!

ReputationRep:
    2 Bikinis (not that i'll be confident enough to wear them) a white shirt thing from jane norman and black tshirt from river island, holiday shopping will continue all over the weekend lol

ReputationRep:
    two necklaces and a pair of earrings from topshop, a poster, dvd- the brothers grimm and various other little things like food, a bottle of alcohol for a midweek party thing.

ReputationRep:
    i bought out primark this week i think, i got everything nice i could see
    then some sunglasses from next
    shorts from topshop
    shoes
    and a dress =)

ReputationRep:
    A Feast lolly.... I want to get more stuff. BUT... my bank card got delivered to my uni address and it'll take FIVE TO TEN DAYS for it to arrive! PLUS, I have to go to Liverpool on Weds because of a dentist appointment!

HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Topshop
    Some black trousers, I totally begrudge paying that much for work trousers but the are the only ones that ever fit!
    and this belt, which is nicer IRL

River Island

Have started there accessory and shoe sale!
    I got one black and sliver bag - £30 reduced to £20
    A leather belt - £20 r to £10
    Necklace with keys on - £10 r to £3
    and a sliver scarf to wear to a wedding - £9.99

George

White shirt - £8
    Orange, white and black bubble hem dress - £16 r to £8
    Beige shirt dress - £18 r to £3
    Brown halterneck - £6 r to £3

Primark

White shirt dress - £10
    White shirt - £8
    Nude coloured bra - £3
    White heels - £10
    Snag bands - £1

Also from ebay this bag, this hair piece and some makeup brushes

ReputationRep:
    I have those black trousers! They're so gorgeous, worth the price I reckon

ReputationRep:
    New Look:
    2 low neck T-Shirts (Black and White)
    A white tank top
    A pair of black trousers
    River Island:
    A very lovely white shirt
    Miss Selfridge:
    Black Skinny jeans
    White T-Shirt

ReputationRep:

New shoes.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    *Nike Free trainers (SO comfy and they look dead cool!)
    *False eyelashes for Scissor Sisters gig on 28th of this month (alternating blue and glow-in-the-dark)
    *A compact mirror

Other than that it's all just food

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.